It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden is a Russian Puppet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Who are the left? Explain please? just the boogyman you hear and read on your MSM? Love it! a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Dim sum and dimwit...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
That photo of China Joe is priceless!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I'm more worried about what they do in private.

Biden will facilitate the destruction of America on behalf of his communist overlords in Beijing.

I wish he was co-ordinating with Putin, Americans share more common values and ideological belief with Russia, more so than communist China.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: klarkowski67

Grab a mirror.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Look up and read about Woodrow Wilson. Progressives.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep. Biden is the Chinese puppet and the election is illegitimate.

The left spent four years on it, so now it's our turn.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Yes, but the left is right in line with China, so it's all good from their point of view. They won't realize the devil's bargain they made until it bites them in the butt and by then, it will be too late. They'll watch their political enemies be walked off to prisons and everything else, and when the state turns on them, it will be too late.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If Joe Biden reached out to any foreign entities as President Elect I demand full special counsel investigations with no scope and no budget. I want Biden's family attorney arrested and jailed and questioned. I want all his and his family's financials reviewed and investigated.

Of course liberals should have no issues with this, as they just cheered and encouraged it for the last guy.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: matafuchs

The evil left is in love with authoriantarianism and communism.

Stands to reason. . . .

BraH what don't you understand?

To fight authoritarianism , communism, racism, sexism and any of the ism you have to become one with the ism.

You need to embrace and become an authoritarian commie stereotyping racist sexist ahole to get rid of authoritarian commie stereotyping racist sexist ahole . The democrats strategy is for your own good and solid.

"Its ok to be those things as long as you become those things to fight those things and your are a democrat" --Chiden 2029

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Biden doesn't care if it's the Russians or Chinese. He will crawl into bed with any foreign government that is willing to line his and his families pockets. He is the consummate Benedict Arnold. "Traitor Extraordinaire".

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Exactamundo....

My sarcastic point in this thread is...do we all, and i mean ALL, see the difference in how a insider and an outsider are treated.

I tried to watch a Biden speech and it was...sad. Truly. Saying C'mon man stop it to Putin will not work...just like it did not work with Obama.

I am also laughing at the AOC crowd as well as BLM flipping their * at recent appointments.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Jesus H Christ, the idiot came out of a two hour private meeting with Putin and wanted to form a joint cyber security team with him.

But, Biden's the puppet??

LOLOLOL

The idiots daughter received several hard to get trade marks deals with china right after the idiot stopped an investigation into a Chinese company.

But, Biden's the puppet?

LOLOLOL

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Biden isn't a puppet or compromised, there feel better ?

only trump is a corrupt pos.

feel happier?

a reply to: knoxie

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

If any proposed Biden official even so much as sneezed in the general direction of any foreign officials during any phase of transition - official or not - then they need to resign and be indicted and prosecuted by a highly partisan and biased judge for the next four years until someone finally declines to prosecute and other judges force the case to be dropped.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
And in the mirror I would I would see? We all want the same thing, but your MSM has got you hooked. Can't fix that for ya.a reply to: Grenade

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am willing to bet that creepy Joe reverses Trumps tariffs on China! China has dirt on the Biden family and joementia will do anything to keep China from leaking all the dirt. Watch!!

a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Biden doesn't care if it's the Russians or Chinese. He will crawl into bed with any foreign government that is willing to line his and his families pockets. He is the consummate Benedict Arnold. "Traitor Extraordinaire".

You mean "Traitor Joe"? You can get a nice bottle of Two Buck Chuck from him.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I don’t pay attention to MSM at all, I sometimes browse the BBC just to see what nonsense they’re filling peoples heads with. If you’re suggesting I’m influenced by left wing propaganda then you are so wide of the mark I don’t even know where to begin. Could you possibly stop posting riddles and make clear points if you expect a productive conversation?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
How, are you not laughing at ALL of them? Narrow minded to just laugh at the silly Left. The Right are equally "In on it". pretty clear.a reply to: matafuchs

top topics

<< 1   >>

join