It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Organization Ordered to Turn Over Documents to New York Attorney General

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xuenchen
This is based on "evidence" equal to the 2nd and 3rd hand "evidence" in the Impeachment hearings 😃

Horlicks!...and you know it, scurry back to the Breitbart den...they might leave you an egg.

Scurry back to the airport for your daily dose of CNN.
Quick .

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
After all the phony witch hunt investigations over the last 4.5 years against Trump and his family, I honestly wish Trump would just presidential pardon himself and his family. If it weren't for that precedent liberals already set, there's no way I'd ever be for it, but now I am. I have zero faith in any of their false accusations. They dug their own grave. Just do it.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Rumor around the web is that he intends to do exactly that and one certainly can't blame him. While I don't condone breaking the law, I also don't condone petty witch hunts based on feelings. If he doesn't pardon himself and his family he will be dealing with this until he departs this earth for parts unknown.

edit on 12/16/2020 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: daboxfan

There is a difference between a Congressional subpoena and court order. Have any on that list defied a court order?

I believe that if a Congressional subpoena is ignored, they can vote on a contempt charge, and then it does become enforceable, including arrest.

The timing seems a little suspicious, with Governor Cuomo's sexual harassment accusation.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

And cash the checks. Trump's way, always. Where have you been?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
After all the phony witch hunt investigations over the last 4.5 years against Trump and his family, I honestly wish Trump would just presidential pardon himself and his family. If it weren't for that precedent liberals already set, there's no way I'd ever be for it, but now I am. I have zero faith in any of their false accusations. They dug their own grave. Just do it.

To be pardoned do you not first have to admit guilt?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Interesting that the right are screaming at the sky about Biden and his son"s supposedly dodgy dealings but when it comes to investigating Trump's dodgy deals they start whining about "witch hunts" etc.

Talk about hypocrisy and double standards.

When he is out of office the chickens will come home to roost. Hugely.

Cue screaming abuse etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeah because a questionable property appraisal is an equal and/or greater threat to National Security as stuffing your pockets with Chinese and Ukrainian cash.

Great work old chap!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Let's wait and see, shall we? There's a good chap.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Interesting that the right are screaming at the sky about Biden and his son"s supposedly dodgy dealings but when it comes to investigating Trump's dodgy deals they start whining about "witch hunts" etc.

Talk about hypocrisy and double standards.

When he is out of office the chickens will come home to roost. Hugely.

Cue screaming abuse etc.

Hmm,
The chickens probably will, four years of Trump chaos dulls the mind of what the public was really dealing with...and one of the guys probably central to it all is Felix Sater, a property fraudster amongst other things...but I'll allow people to read on his history using their own resources and see where it takes them.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian Sounds good, let's go after all the rich pulling these corrupt tax avoidance schemes. We lose hundreds of billions a year to tax fraud. If Trump pays the rest will line up to pony up rather than be charged.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Michael Cohen testified about a lot of things and lied in those testimonies if I remember correctly. Never really cared to much since basically 100% of anti-Trump news was just propaganda. Pretty sure Trump doesn’t personally appraise his assets either, but whatever floats the Democrats boats. Glad NY is paying for the investigation.

Trump has always inflated his assets..his claims of $11billion has always been refuted by asset analysers....down to $1.5 billion...er, in assets.

Thing is, asset inflation, is also a major way of laundering illicit money, from any source, miles away from a simple over estimate of your property value.Trump has been a major suspect of money laundering for a long time, (often Russian illicit crime money) and they are after him.

How it works,
www.lexology.com...

How to do,
www.google.com... ourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

But you didn't look did ya? and in edit, not even to mention tax fraud, as Phage mentions above.

Of course they didn't mention it, they don't want to know the nefarious things Trump is going to be sued for when he leaves the White House. They'd rather think it was the big bad Democrats going after Trump, not the letter of the law catching up with him for crimes he has committed. Imagine the tears when the courts start taking their pound of flesh from him.

<< 1  2   >>

join