It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations you win your steal was successful

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yeah.

Pretty much.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'm still waiting for you guys to get locked into FEMA camps from the Obama administration. Or that Obama takes your guns.

I'm still waiting for Trump to lock up Hillary or draining the swamp. And the Kraken, I really wanted a Kraken!

With a track record like that I'm confidently saying
Never going to happen.
Nothing you guys say or believe is ever happening.
Never.
100% fail rate.

I wonder what will happen to the Q movement? I think quite alot of people (including OP most likely) thought Trump had a master plan up his sleeve which would eventually result in arests and reveals of corruption. Which would end up tilting the table to a second term.

I remember back in the day when infowars and alex jones was pushing the Obama fema camp thing. Id read every day and was really buying into it. I was also young and naive.

I don't know how people keep falling for the same alt-right traps.
edit on 15-12-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

Right, I mean how's that sky event coming along?
The kraken?

Is the storm upon us yet?

YOU set yourself up for this massive failure once you bought into that crap.
All you are doing now is what the left did after Trump won... but like 100 times more angry.

Well, alot of people bought into it. Qanon became so huge and suckered alot of people into it. I wonder what the agenda was for the Q team. Troll or psyop?

Can't blame the average voter too much. Even mainsteam news like newsmax was pushing the notion that Trump was guaranteed to win after fraud was revealed.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Did I miss the official announcement?
Or are the student loan people at it again?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Here’s what you win. I’m done with politics. I will never vote again. I’m sure that at least 50million people feel the way I do.

I genuinely hope what you say here is true. The Republican Party has become the Donald Trump party. Nothing but revenge politics where meeting in the middle to compromise on what’s best for the nation is seen as traitorous.

The party you love and defend so much can not be wiped from the face of the earth fast enough. Democrats suck, but at least they aren’t actively trying to kill their own constituents. Trump and the Republican Party are nothing more than hustlers trying to take as much as they can as fast as they can regardless of how it effects the people of this nation.

You shouldn’t be too down though. Kamala Harris was raised in a right wing cult and still holds some of their beliefs. That should appeal to all of you because you all sure loved it when Trump nominated a Supreme Court justice from the cult that inspired the handmaids tale. Plus there’s still the Q Anon cult.

Plenty of right wing cults around to keep you Trump supporters occupied. Don’t be so down. There’s plenty of people still willing to take advantage of you.

edit on 15-12-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You sound radicalized

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This thread is a perfect example of how divided this country really is. One thing for sure is a lot of conservatives no longer have faith in our election process and want no part of it anymore. Liberals think everything is just fine and everyone will just move on. I know I won’t be waiting in any lines on election days anymore for an election I can’t trust. Seems to be a mutual feeing amongst the groups I hang out with as well. I’m with some of the other posters and ready to watch those 80 million voters eat their crow they just fed to the whole country. That’s if you believe the guy that couldn’t get a decent crowd on YouTube or in person managed 80 million votes.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: Lumenari

I'll take that bet. Meet you back here in 1 year.

You seem to still be in denial.

As we've seen from the OP its hard to come to terms with the results of this election. A fair election.
And some of you don't seem to be handling it very well, and also seem shocked at the responses you received. Its like you've forgotten how you've acted for the last 4 years.

What's going to eat you up inside is that America is going to be a better place without Trump, but you are so DESPERATE for that not to be the case you won't let yourself admit. So you'll live in anger and hatred for 4 years and come back and pretend that's how everyone feels.

Kind of exactly what the left did, and you called it TDS or OrangeManBad.... but then it was proven correct by a landslide election. Kicking the 1 term impeached peach of a President to the trash heap.

What you are doing is called projection... and wishful thinking.

You just spent 4 years screaming at the sky and want the satisfaction of knowing that the people that you hate because of their political ideology are suffering through the same thing you did.

No.

What I personally feel is the word "resigned".

I am resigned to the fact that stupid people put someone into a position of power to make things worse for...

Themselves.

I am resigned to the fact that the America that my family and forefathers fought and died for no longer exists.

I am resigned to the fact that hard times are coming to a lot of ordinary citizens and they have brought it on themselves.

On a personal note though?

I'm building a VR gaming room downstairs.

I am expanding my craft room.

I am actively writing and getting paid for it.

The only thing a Biden win did for me was to make my personal life better.

And NOTHING that the government will do in the years coming will effect me personally.

At all.

Except once again put a big smile on my face when I see the stock market collapse, everyone's 401k turn into a 201K, unemployment soaring, crime rampant on the streets and Antifa and BLM on the news.

Simply because you wanted it?

You got it.

I'm tired of trying to educate the left on why their policies don't work.

So now y'all have to live it.

Maybe you will learn, although I doubt it.

You are going to be told that everything that is coming up is the result of the Bad Orange Man.

And you will kiss the ring of your owners, gladly put on your chains and hate what you are told to hate.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Oh wow! You really took this politics seriously?

Ever hear the expression "politics is retarded a waste of time"? Well now you have.

Both and all parties involved couldn't solve anything, much less any of the problems that the United states has now or are coming down the wire in the future. Its more or less every 4 years about who gets to put there fingers in the cookie jar ie tax moneys distribution, and distribute to themselves and there friends.

They are incapable of anything else. They don't have the imagination or the know how, no matter who is in charge. Its all just crap. But I admit, its quite hilarious that Trump of all people was the champion of the little people. Its quite hilarious. But in the end, what was that shtick George Carlin had.

Garbage in, garbage out. This is the best this country, not even that, this society, this nation, these peoples, everybody. This is the best they can produce. Garbage in, garbage out.

Like this site ATS. It all died long ago. People are just to stupid to realize it yet. So ya! Politics is a waste of time. And a completely retarded idea. All the money and time going in to it should be scraped, all the talking bubble heads should be fired let them get real jobs.

Beyond that? They are all useless.

There will be no savior, and no party democrat or republican. None of them or any of them can help you or anybody. Its all just a free for all, on seeing who and whose friends get to stick there hands in the cookie jar. It has never been about anything else.

Governments and bureaucracies are not there to help people in there work and life's. There there to make a profit and comfy living off people who work and off there life's. That is quite literally what they do. Governments and red or blue teams don't support people. People support and help prop up governments. They quite literally pay for them all to exist, both physically and mentally. The cash and the cow, and the workhorse.

lolz.

In all a government is a parasitical entity, which at best may be considered a sort of symbiotic relationship. But that symbiotic relationship has ended long ago.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Aallanon
You will be a subjugated people.

Shave and a haircut....... 2,600 yen

The Japanese are going to subjugate us?

And that haircut price is half what I'm paying now, I'll take it.

Are you ever serious about anything or are you a joke like all of your posts?

Everything that comes out of you little typing fingers is stupid and never on topic.

Seriously my friend, grow up.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Kinda tired of seeing the right act just like the left did in 2016. It’s over. He lost. That sucks. However it’s time to move forward. Doesn’t matter if we like it or not Biden will become president in January. We have four years to come up with a better candidate or spruce up trump if he chooses to run again.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I wonder if i can still get access to the satellites in high orbit. you know the ones,with the nuclear warheads. Maybe a accident happens,and maybe washington reaches 10 million degrees on the same day the traitor in chief is installed.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Nice op. Scare tactics. How very gestapo

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Its uncanny how similar the labour party here in the UK are to the Democrats in the USA.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusionfilm
Its uncanny how similar the labour party here in the UK are to the Democrats in the USA.

That's because there all one and the same Comrade! ~ Das Capital "Whats in your Wallet?"

How to be a (un)-successful businessman like Donald Trump - Flatten Aleppo - Wage proxy Wars in the Middle East.

"I'm tired of trying to educate the left on why their policies don't work!"

Then approach Moscow Bank - Alfa-Bank - Alef Bank - ask for a Loan of up-to 5m to 150m to rebuild flatten bombed properties and rebuild them into luxury apartments... Repay your Loan (don't do what he does and assume you don't have to!) - "No Collusion!" - Be honest admit you asked the "Russian Bank" also based on the Crapette card game for a Cash refinancing loan!

Then pay off the loan, and sell the luxury apartments at profit - Big non-tax deductible Win-Win!

See...

Alef-Bank has completed the implementation of a new remote banking system for legal entities "Alef-Business". The new version of the RBS system has higher performance and some new features. Advanced functionality will help you not only increase control.

What the Snowden Leaks revealed to the world...

en.wikipedia.org...

The security agency had been breaking into the communications of the SWIFT banking system to monitor terrorist financing - SWIFT is the Russian Bank (ie: Money Laundering & Mr Panama Papers), it had nothing to do with monitoring terrorists and had more to do with a load of bent spies not wanting to pay there off-shore tax and profit from there illegal proxy wars in the middle east.

The left's policies work fine from where I'm sitting - understanding that I can now transfer my funds the same as the Central European Bank.

The reason politicians don't want you to know the truth is they are deeply embarrassed by two things, one they don't own the internet (submarine cables) and two they have no say in how the bank chooses to liberate those seeking the truth!

Justice for Snowden & Assange?

Das Liber De Opresso - Liberate the Oppressed!

I imagine FinCEN and the financial conduct authority (also targeted by FinFISHER trojan) are waiting to paddle his ass all the way to Jail for a very long time!

So when you say congratulations on stopping the steal, thank you - we the "friends of the people" salute you!

edit on 16-12-2020 by Android86 because: All together Comrades towards VICTORY!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove

I was very serious. Why is he discussing Yen? Do you find that odd? Why do you think that was? He wasn't able top answer my question civilly, maybe you can.

edit on 16-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Reee!

lol you talk about projection after having to repeat over and over that you are laughing.

"Guys I'm laughing.... "
"no really i'm laughing. "
"I'm the one having a laugh"
"Please believe me that I'm laughing and not devastated"

And now you've written little essay to convince people you are happy.
You try too hard.

And NOTHING that the government will do in the years coming will effect me personally.

And yet you are all over the threads complaining about it. Strange.

Except once again put a big smile on my face when I see the stock market collapse, everyone's 401k turn into a 201K, unemployment soaring, crime rampant on the streets and Antifa and BLM on the news.

This is someone who enjoys the fantasy of other people being hurt.
This is not the mind of someone who is happy.

You have become everything you bemoaned, whined and labelled the left. Someone who would rather be proven right than see America prosper. A traitor to your own country.

Enjoy your "VR craft room" and all the "laughing".

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Stop being a baby.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusionfilm

100% correct.

They're both centrist parties portrayed as radical leftists for people who don't know about history or politics.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove

I can't speak for Gus but I'm here for the laughs.

Watching "conservatives" spewing nonsense while they gnash their teeth and wail and tie themselves up in knots using words and concepts they don't understand is very entertaining.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join