It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations you win your steal was successful

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

When cheaters are allowed by those in charge to cheat with impunity there is no “hope” of outsmarting them.

Forced to play a game of three card monte and the OP is just saying they are done with it.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: Aallanon

This is what happens when the cult you've been suckered into for the past 4 years turns out to be a fraud.

You turn on everyone else and become a sore loser.

Trump lost. Biden won. The world continues. You've been brainwashed into thinking its life or death etc etc.

When Democrats promise the exact same policies that were promised to the people of Venezuela when the nation was rich. When Democrats praised all the policies that were being enacted in Venezuela and made public trips and lauded these policies.

AND

Because of these policies what was once one of the richest nations in the world, now is broke, it's middle class literally starving, electricity and water are rationed, and they don't even have enough money to purchase lifesaving everyday drugs for their people in their "free healthcare" system.

Since this is what YOU voted for. It is not the end of the world.

It is simply the end of the USA as a first world nation and the beginning of 3rd world poverty.

edit on 12/15/20 by The2Billies because: format

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: alldaylong

You should ask for a refund from whatever school you graduated from.

Just because a few became wealthy doesn't mean they all did, some died penniless... But hey don't let that slow down your virtue signalling

So ALL the Founding Fathers gave up everything as the post stated ?

Complete bollocks

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You sound pretty salty.

Remember when the right would claim the "rabid left" would rather see the country fail than admit Trump was doing well?

What does this post from Lumenari sound like. They are DESPERATE for Biden and the Left to fail. They are DESPERATE for something to throw back at the left.

I personally am going to laugh and laugh and laugh watching it the next few years.

Oh honey, your not that good of an actor. We can tell you are seething from all the reeeee.

It's like the devastated ex that's just been dumped, screeching "you'll be sorry, you won't be happy without me" as you walk away.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Thats not going to happen! f AOC, she's a nobody.

You say that today, but what about 50 AOCs?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This.

Is.

Not.

The.

Mud.

Pit.

Post accordingly and do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

You will need to put in a call to see if The French, Spanish and Dutch are availabe again before you do.

Are you still pissed off at the Dutch too? lol We slightly bigger now...and we have 600 million guns in civilian hands alone...lol well at lease you will not invade again anytime soon.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Aallanon

When cheaters are allowed by those in charge to cheat with impunity there is no “hope” of outsmarting them.

Forced to play a game of three card monte and the OP is just saying they are done with it.

Where there not issues that could of been addressed prior to the election, if so, and they weren't..who shat the bed?

link   

Right, I mean how's that sky event coming along?
The kraken?

Is the storm upon us yet?

YOU set yourself up for this massive failure once you bought into that crap.
All you are doing now is what the left did after Trump won... but like 100 times more angry.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You will need to put in a call to see if The French, Spanish and Dutch are availabe again before you do.

Are you still pissed off at the Dutch too? lol

Every since i was forced as a child to wear clogs.

and we have 600 million guns in civilian hands alone

Make sure they have the barrel pointed away from their heads.

edit on 15-12-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

link   

Thats not going to happen! f AOC, she's a nobody.

You say that today, but what about 50 AOCs?

Most of the current crop are corporate, imo.

link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

You sound pretty salty.

Remember when the right would claim the "rabid left" would rather see the country fail than admit Trump was doing well?

What does this post from Lumenari sound like. They are DESPERATE for Biden and the Left to fail. They are DESPERATE for something to throw back at the left.

I personally am going to laugh and laugh and laugh watching it the next few years.

Oh honey, your not that good of an actor. We can tell you are seething from all the reeeee.

It's like the devastated ex that's just been dumped, screeching "you'll be sorry, you won't be happy without me" as you walk away.

I'm not desperate at all sweety.

I just know what their stated policies are going to be.

Because they have already told us what they are going to be.

I actually retired because it looks like Joe will champion in the destruction of America.

So I have a lot more free time on my hands to do things that I enjoy without feeding the Government beast.

THAT lot will fall on y'all now.

Want to know what is really funny to me?

80 million people supposedly voted for Joe Biden.

Bet you 20 bucks that within a year you will not be able to find a single person that will admit that.

So desperate?

Hardly.

I can do basic math and I can see where we are going though...

edit on 15-12-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: mzinga

The ReTrumplican tears are awful salty..

Y'all should have treated Conservatives as the canary in the coal mine.

Once we go, you and yours are not far behind.

Instead you are cheering it on, not realizing what history should have already taught you.

Because you dug your own hole.

And later down the line someone can do a little re-writing on what has happened before...

It will probably start out like...

"When the Progressives came for the Conservatives, I was silent. Because I wasn't a Conservative."

AMEN!

edit on 12/15/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Go reread what he wrote he never stayed that at all.

Is English a second language?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Where there not issues that could of been addressed prior to the election, if so, and they weren't..who shat the bed?

No clue who...what happened to the Warren and a dozen others screaming about Dominion then all was good...Which side pushed hard for mass mail-ins in such a short period of time...Lots of crapping going on here, so hard to tell when there are a bunch of piles.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Most of them only think life is hard now.

They haven't even seen what the Democrats have in mind.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Make sure they have the barrel pointed away from their heads.

Thanks for the safety tip...lol

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Most of them only think life is hard now.

They haven't even seen what the Democrats have in mind.

What is the old saying...make everyone equal...equally poor. Does a single person really feel the lives of the most poor in America would be lifted up past still a crappy life when the Goverment provides? The most poorest will be lifted slightly not really seeing much of a difference at a huge cost to everyone else to pay for something that will be over cost and under delivered.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Go reread what he wrote he never stayed that at all.

Is English a second language?

Well The English language is certainly something you don't comprehend.

The meaning of " the rest "

people, or parts that remain or that have not been mentioned:

dictionary.cambridge.org...

edit on 15-12-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I'll take that bet. Meet you back here in 1 year.

You seem to still be in denial.

As we've seen from the OP its hard to come to terms with the results of this election. A fair election.
And some of you don't seem to be handling it very well, and also seem shocked at the responses you received. Its like you've forgotten how you've acted for the last 4 years.

What's going to eat you up inside is that America is going to be a better place without Trump, but you are so DESPERATE for that not to be the case you won't let yourself admit. So you'll live in anger and hatred for 4 years and come back and pretend that's how everyone feels.

Kind of exactly what the left did, and you called it TDS or OrangeManBad.... but then it was proven correct by a landslide election. Kicking the 1 term impeached peach of a President to the trash heap.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join