It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations you win your steal was successful

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here’s what you win.

I’m done with politics. I will never vote again. I’m sure that at least 50million people feel the way I do.

I will spend what’s left of my life trying to find refuge as an expat in a warm country.

For all you anti Trumpers, you win. But guess what? You really win. That means I believe there are many of my countrymen and fellow patriots that feel as I do. That means no more GOP victories ever. Starting with Georgia. No more gridlock no more opposition party.

In your juvenile and ridiculous 4 year tantrum of orange man bad, you have ruined the delicate balance that made America possible. Don’t believe me? What does a Democrat, liberal, progressive, communist America have to look forward to?

Your children will be taught that they’re natural instincts (gender, heterosexuality, heritage is wrong). They will be taught that every relative before them was “bad” so they will have no pride in their country or history.

What else does an unchecked and unopposed liberal progressive country hold for you?
No private property
No freedom of speech
No freedom of movement
No freedom of employment if any
No national identity
No military protection
No say in your future
No future

I have heard many Democrats voice the opinion that they now hope for a gridlocked government. Even going so far as to say. You better vote for the republicans in Georgia. Sadly that dog won’t hunt.

So as you revel in your ill gotten victory and rub salt in the wounds of your fellow countrymen. Remember, no one will be coming to save you. No one will be there to stand up for you as your rights are stripped from you. No one to stop the barbarians at they gate.

They will be welcomed in and given all the things that were your birth-rite. Your freedom, your children and your future.

I hope your happy and I hope you all get what’s coming to you. Your shortsightedness is about to come back on you 100 fold

No free lunch/ no free Ramen for you. Wear your ribbons of shame with pride. You will be a subjugated people.

Shave and a haircut....... 2,600 yen

Got a nice ring to it.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

(post by mzinga removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
You will be a subjugated people.

The Japanese are going to subjugate us?

And that haircut price is half what I'm paying now, I'll take it.

(post by Aallanon removed for a manners violation)
(post by Aallanon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Oh yeah, me too. You should know. We do

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So why bring up Yen? Were you trying to get the ChiComs into the mix and confused the currency? They use the Yuan.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Meanwhile back in the real world, Wolverhampton Wanderes have just beaten Chelsea 2-1.

Good match.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Some people like to be puppets hanging off of strings. It is a simpler life. Remember, puppets do not have the rights to protest or they cut off one of the strings. Well, everyone will be in the same boat, a leaky rowboat with no oars. Just those making policy will live a decent life, we will all be paupers.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
looks like you lefties are going to get what you asked for

enjoy

I wonder how many millions of USAmericans will wake up in a year or two and say 'WTF this isn't what I voted for.'

too late

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe if we just go full bald we should be good...
Or we could just do what we do and not give a poop.
Either way as long as you get your bourbon and I myself have my wine, I do believe we will make it.
10ft man is the limit!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I share your viewpoint, although I think they would price the haircut in the Yuan or Remembi.

Yea, the cheaters won but Government may have taken a big hit. And certainly future elections are looking rather iffy at this point. Who needs elections when results can be generated from a thumb drive?

By the same token, who's going to view the results of the elections as valid?

What the cheaters have ushered in is an unprecidented era of government corruption at every level of government.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So why bring up Yen? Were you trying to get the ChiComs into the mix and confused the currency? They use the Yuan.

The 3 rd time at least, the OP does not know the difference between China and Japan..I guess they all look alike.

Deny ignorance!!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Maybe if we just go full bald we should be good...

I'll take a Moe.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
The 3 rd time at least, the OP does not know the difference between China and Japan..I guess they all look alike.

Deny ignorance!!

He's mad, I guess his anger got him confused again.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I want to see how the "tax the rich" crowd feels when the threshold keeps getting lower and lower and it personally impacts them.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Here’s what you win.

I’m done with politics. I will never vote again. I’m sure that at least 50million people feel the way I do.

Yeah, that'll really show em.

Patrick Henry and the rest of our Founding Fathers who gave up everything for your liberties would be ashamed of you and your ilk.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You will be a subjugated people.

The Japanese are going to subjugate us?

And that haircut price is half what I'm paying now, I'll take it.

That price doesn't include Perms, you'll still be paying the same price.

link   

None of that proposed stuff is going to happen. It was all just false allegations from the conmen who wanted to convince you that they were the 'true America' and that only they knew the way forward.

The Democrats have been in and out of power for almost as long as there has been a United States and none of that happened.

Sorry you believed the con, but it is over now.

edit on 15/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Don't give up now. Way too soon. Things will move faster from here going forward.

Fraud evidence is pouring in!

mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join