It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploration of the global corona virus scam, looking at evidence and motives - Richard D Hall

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Afternoon ATS Colleagues.

After the cancellation of his 2020 UK Speaking Tour, Richard D Hall took a break from his usual video output leaving us with an investigation into Bill Gates to chew over in his absence.

Exposing the Man behind the Corona Virus scam

Thankfully, he and regular contributor Andrew Johnson are back with a Corona scam five parter.

Richard D Hall - Scamdemic

As a bonus I'd not noticed 20 or so contributor videos while waiting for Rich's latest release.

Scamdemic Videos

Should keep me informed and up to date

edit on 15-12-2020 by Cymru because: Add Author

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

He’s good is Rich Hall, Very down to earth and amiable. I recommend people check out his other work too, such as his investigation into the UFO sightings in England in the 90’s.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
He is a Engineer and does his research.
Gutted this year's tour was cancelled, have been the last four years.
Still, at least hes back.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I agree.

He never fails to impress me with the detail and logic of his argument build up.

I'd recommend his analysis on Richplanet TV : Madeleine Mccann murder, Jill Dando assasination, and Jo Cox MP muder/assassination, and many others.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thanks, im really interested in seeing his take on things. His previous investigations are thorough and revealing without too much embellishment. As previously stated and specifically the McCann and dando investigations were done very well.

👍

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Stay 6 feet apart and don't talk while we switch to communism, ok?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Watch Richard's videos then comment.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

A French former pharmacist has been taken from his home last week and forcibly placed in a psychiatric hospital after exposing the official COVID-19 narrative.

Jean-Bernard Fourtillan was taken by French military police on December 7th and placed in solitary confinement at the psychiatric hospital of Uzès, and his bank account and credit cards were reportedly frozen.

Fourtillan gained widespread publicity when a recent anti-COVID film called Hold-Up went viral in France. In it, he argued that the coronavirus crisis was fabricated and politicized to impose a dangerous vaccine upon the world.

So does the testimony of Dr. Francis Boyle, who wrote the book on bioweapons treaties for the U.S. government, explaining on The Alex Jones Show how the COVID virus has HIV sequences imbedded within it.

link

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Holy crap the military police took him to solitary confinement in a psychiatric hospital! All for expressing his opinion that the virus had been politicised and fabricated. They froze his bank account and credit cards...

This will be what happens to anyone who dissents against the totalitarian measures already imposed and the new ones coming. People need to disobey on mass now, or the country you live in will suddenly be like China.

new topics

top topics

join