It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged President-Elect Joe Biden Has 7 Concurrent Medical Conditions as of 12.15.2020.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
It will be funny to watch the other world leaders take advantage of Joe and Kamala.

I was just wondering if Joe took advantage of Kamala yet.

In that case, I'm not sure you could say who was taking advantage of whom.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
It will be funny to watch the other world leaders take advantage of Joe and Kamala.

I was just wondering if Joe took advantage of Kamala yet.

Come on man, Joe's Alpha-Perv days are long behind him. At this point all he's physically capable of is sniffing hair.

(post by neformore removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Vermin Supreme at least had a plan with the ponies. Someone has to breed them, board them, grow the food, make the saddles, groom them. Lots of people would have had jobs off those free ponies.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Libertarians had their chance and they put up Gary Shandling, er, Johnson whose platform was whatever Hillary would do + pot. This time around, the window had closed.

No argument from me that Gary was a boob and not the best candidate that could be put forward. I thought the Libertarian Party had a good chance to gain some traction if they put up someone with charisma in 2016.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Vermin Supreme at least had a plan with the ponies. Someone has to breed them, board them, grow the food, make the saddles, groom them. Lots of people would have had jobs off those free ponies.

I love that guy.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I love that guy.

Paraphrasing what I think you would say:
As Joe Biden prepares to take the oath of office, a hush falls over the crowd (both of them). The sky suddenly darkens, and fills with black, swirling storm clouds. There is a thunderous crash, as a great blue-white lighting bolt from the heavens smites Biden where he stands. All that is left of the former Vice President is a cloud of sulfurous smoke. The crowd is aghast.

Then, as quickly as the clouds appeared, they begin to part. A beam of sunlight falls on the inaugural stage. In a flash, Donald Trump appears within the golden beam, his magnificent yellow hair glowing like a crown. He takes the oath, and is President for the next 8 years. (It's unconstitutional, but the Democrats were so mean to him his first term, he deserves another, right?) Trump dies gloriously in battle, defeating George Soros, Michelle Obama and their elite guard of genetically engineered Chinese supersoldiers in hand-to-hand combat.

Trump's children and grandchildren take his place as President, and eventually as Kings and Emperors. The Trump dynasty reigns for a 1000 years, ushering in an unprecedented age of peace and prosperity for all mankind.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Uh, no, we weren't discussing Biden or Trump. Vermin Supreme is someone else.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I'm a trump supporter and even I agree with you, that was pretty petty

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Joe Biden is as healthy as any 78 year old I've seen.

When's the last time Trump rode a bike?

Or walked further than six feet or so.

this may come as a shock, and I hate to be the guy to tell you this, but Trump didn't win. In January, it's all Joa Bi Den. Him, Xi, and Jill are coming to the white house. No more Trump to shed tears over. When bad things happen, it will be your guy doing them. You had better roll in butter and lay in the sun. You need to toughen up a bit. You might not make it through the impeachment.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Not a one supported joe, they didn’t support Harris either but she’s historically not trump, it’s a win for corporatism.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Ok this comment drives me nuts don’t you realize Trump was born in June 1946 he is 74. Biden was born in November 1942 he is 78. They are just over three and a half years apart I think 3 years 7 months if I counted right. So come on!!! Age has no bearing on this. Trump is quite honestly basically the same age as Biden. If you didn’t want an elderly president you shouldn’t have voted for trump in 2016 then I bet we would not have Biden as President now.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
lol I never called you that

I agree with those sentiments of what you want your vote to stand for, all i am saying is we dont have a real third party platform in this country yet.
Unfortunately.

so ja its like lesser of two evils #.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I know, I was being a satirical, that's what I get called when I don't agree with Cheetolini.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The way things are right now, you could have a third party that outnumbered the D's and R's added together and the D's and R's would still win the next election.
Even if the larger third party voted a straight ticket for their party.
I am saying it is rigged.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Maybe he should see Trump's physician. The one who said Trump was in excellent physical condition.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You forgot he's a Toxic White Male.

That alone should disqualify him from office.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Maybe he should see Trump's physician. The one who said Trump was in excellent physical condition.

Can they cure his privilege?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
sad but true.
dont really like metallica.

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You be obsess with pasta (sic)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>