It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged President-Elect Joe Biden Has 7 Concurrent Medical Conditions as of 12.15.2020.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They were saying a lot of things in 2016...here's their top 10 hits.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think all the gay people lost their rights and are locked up in concentration camps too. I seem to remember that one early on.

That is one of the funniest ones, since Trump was the first President to be elected that supported gay marriage before being elected. Even the great Obama came out against gay marriage before he was elected the first time.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: HalWesten

You're off narrative.

Barrett has stated that she won't let her personal beliefs affect her legal decisions.

If she holds to it, could serve as an excellent example to many.

You missed the hypocrisy - again.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I can't understand why Biden even ran for president, he is too wore out, he is far from healthy. Just because someone can do pushups does not mean they are sane or healthy....but evidently he believes that. In fact, his challenging someone to doing pushup shows he is not thinking properly, do we want someone like that for president?

I guess he appeals to other people who are a little nuts in our society, I never realized there were so many people like that in our country. Oh yeah...come to think about it I actually know there are lots of people around here that are believing in things that are not real....just because someone with a prestigious job said it. Lots of gullable people in this country who will believe and parrot falsities if they are led to believe it will benefit them.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I can't understand why Biden even ran for president, he is too wore out, he is far from healthy. Just because someone can do pushups does not mean they are sane or healthy....but evidently he believes that. In fact, his challenging someone to doing pushup shows he is not thinking properly, do we want someone like that for president?

I guess he appeals to other people who are a little nuts in our society, I never realized there were so many people like that in our country. Oh yeah...come to think about it I actually know there are lots of people around here that are believing in things that are not real....just because someone with a prestigious job said it. Lots of gullable people in this country who will believe and parrot falsities if they are led to believe it will benefit them.

Because it was owed him.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Medical studies have proven that a lot of overweight people like him are generally healthier than many of the most physically fit people. I'm not looking it up for you, you made an unsubstantiated claim about his health, do the research.

The emphasis bolding is mine; remember your claim is that Trump falls in the outlier of of overweight and metabolically healthy individuals which does not include the morbidly obese. Your studies do indicate that someone who is physcially fit but obese might fall into that anomalous category. We have no reason to believe that Trump is fit, as his only exercise seems to be lumbering a few feet from his golf cart to the ball.

Good on you for verifying your claim to some extent though! That's really encouraging.

While I appreciate your posting advice, I find that it doesn't apply to me. Generally, on the rare occasions I make claims without evidence, if I'm asked politely I have no issue doing the work for someone else.

You weren't polite. I'm less inclined to assist the rude.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Joe was run. He did not run. There is a difference. Democrats needed someone they felt could win, and he was all they had. Let that sink in. Everyone else on their bench (despite what the Bernie bros say) was too unpalatable to the public. Look at Comma-LA who is actually going to be president here before too long, even she only got 2% of the primary from her own party.

Democrats are just plain unlikeable to almost everyone.

And even Joe was a carefully crafted lie. He never actually campaigned. He was a media fiction.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: carewemust

Is dribbling retardation / inability to actually speak English without cocking the sentence up part of his medical conditions?

How about Chronic CCP Bribe taking? I hear that's incurable and can get very nasty for the entire USA.

That guy lost the elections, no need to worry.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

You're off narrative.

Barrett has stated that she won't let her personal beliefs affect her legal decisions.

If she holds to it, could serve as an excellent example to many.

You missed the hypocrisy - again.

No, the hypocrisy in your posts is quite apparent.

Best.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That one of a couple things I liked about Trump....he deescalated the endless wars and nobody is giving him props for the Middle East peeps seeming to play nice together.

If only he wasnt a narcissistic ass and ruin every accomplishment with his blathering face.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Even older:

I won.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's a pretty pathetic semantic argument, but, Biden did win whether he ran or was run.

Guess the Democrats were right, eh?

Democrats are unlikeable to everyone? What a silly, pointless claim.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So the pedo patrol of ATS are now practicing doctors?
I wonder how none of you expressed worries during the past 4 years when the 74 year old obese fastfood addict held the office?!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Medical studies have proven that a lot of overweight people like him are generally healthier than many of the most physically fit people. I'm not looking it up for you, you made an unsubstantiated claim about his health, do the research.

The emphasis bolding is mine; remember your claim is that Trump falls in the outlier of of overweight and metabolically healthy individuals which does not include the morbidly obese. Your studies do indicate that someone who is physcially fit but obese might fall into that anomalous category. We have no reason to believe that Trump is fit, as his only exercise seems to be lumbering a few feet from his golf cart to the ball.

Good on you for verifying your claim to some extent though! That's really encouraging.

While I appreciate your posting advice, I find that it doesn't apply to me. Generally, on the rare occasions I make claims without evidence, if I'm asked politely I have no issue doing the work for someone else.

You weren't polite. I'm less inclined to assist the rude.

You need to look in the mirror, you're far less diplomatic than you think you are. At least I don't hide my intent.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
That one of a couple things I liked about Trump....he deescalated the endless wars and nobody is giving him props for the Middle East peeps seeming to play nice together.

If only he wasnt a narcissistic ass and ruin every accomplishment with his blathering face.

a reply to: network dude

I did not know that the war has ended in Syria and Libya plus that Palestinians and Israelis are living peacefully next to each other.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

So you want to claim that any of the rest of the slate of primary contenders could have gone out and campaigned and won with their agendas?

Joe was run like William Henry Harrison was run. They locked him in a basement and run an image of him. He did not go out and campaign himself.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Just in case anyone else is interested in the studies that allegedly showed that obese folks can be metabolically healthy, here's some additional information.

University of Birmingham, UK

However, some studies have suggested that there are obese people who are perfectly healthy, and who should therefore not be clinically categorized as “diseased.”

New, large-scale research, however, challenges this belief, suggesting that the “healthy obese” person is nothing but a myth.

Link

Whether metabolically healthy obese (MHO) is associated with excess risk of cardiovascular disease(CVD) events is a subject of debate. Important limitations to the evidence base include inconsistent definitions of metabolic health, inconsistent control for confounders, and small sample sizes. We sought to address these limitations in a large contemporary cohort, based on linked electronic health records. Our objective was to examine the association of MHO with 4 different presentations of incident CVD.

This is the largest prospective study of the association between the MHO and a range of incident CVD events. MHO individuals are at higher risk of CHD, cerebrovascular disease and heart failure than normal weight metabolically healthy individuals. The priority of health professionals should be to promote and facilitate weight loss among obese persons, regardless of the presence or absence of metabolic abnormalities.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
De-escalate does not mean end now does it.

I have no doubt ole Clinton would have had us attacking every thing in site.

Let us not forget Obama got a Nobel peace prize before he did a thing and then promptly upped the drone strikes all over the place.

a reply to: XCrycek

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So you want to claim that any of the rest of the slate of primary contenders could have gone out and campaigned and won with their agendas?

Joe was run like William Henry Harrison was run. They locked him in a basement and run an image of him. He did not go out and campaign himself.

Funny you guys are repeating the same crap as in 2016. Back then it was Hillary who was using stand-ins and whatnot.
Back then it was all about Hillarys health too.
Must be that 4D CHESS

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm not a soothsayer like some seem to believe they are.

That last statement is not factual, and you know it. Perhaps if Trump had exercsied basic principles of behavior during a pandemic, so many of his followers wouldn't have fallen ill.

How many superspreader events did the President host?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join