It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged President-Elect Joe Biden Has 7 Concurrent Medical Conditions as of 12.15.2020.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I'm surprised a "mason" would advocate for the destruction of the United States.

I'm not, I'm advocating for the destruction of the Democrat and Republican Parties who are the ones destroying this country. Your orange clown along with the incoming buffoon are part of the problem.

You are advocating for the removal of a man who has done more for this country and the world than anyone in most of the preceding decades.

If you're a mason you'd support his preservation and strengthening of the institution your people founded.

You don't, which is very odd.
edit on 12/15/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You are advocating for the removal of a man who has done more for this country and the world than anyone is most of the preceding decades.

Mmmmmmm, tasty Kool-Aid. And he has been removed by the People. You can keep thinking his clown ass got cheated, might as well believe in Narnia too.

If you're a mason you'd support his preservation and strengthening of the institution your people founded.

The two party system and their lobbyists handlers have wreaked havoc, they need to go.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As it's clear you are delusional, our conversation is over.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: HalWesten

I became a physician in the same class as the OP.

Name those studies that claim that morbidly obese people are more healthy. Oh you won't? Because you can't.

As far as his neurological health, not only have I seen the multiple examples of his condition, so have hundreds of medical professionals who concur with my claims. I would provide you with that evidence, but, your standard is to do your own research, so do it.

Your opinion of Biden is immaterial. Biden has released his medical records.

Trump wrote his own report and paid a guy to repeat it.

/shrug

I can, you're too lazy to find out if it's true or not because you don't want to know. Here you go:

Study #1

"It is well known that obesity is linked to a large number of chronic disease such as cardiovascular problems and cancer. However, there appears to be a sub-set of obese people who seem to be protected from obesity-related metabolic complications," said the first author of the study, Dr Francisco Ortega (PhD). "They may have greater cardio-respiratory fitness than other obese individuals, but, until now, it was not known the extent to which these metabolically healthy but obese people are at lower risk of diseases or premature death."

Dr Ortega is currently a research associate affiliated to the Department of Physical Activity and Sport, University of Granada (Spain), and at the Department of Biosciences and Nutrition, Karolinska Institutet (Stockholm, Sweden); but the project and investigation took place at the University of South Carolina (Columbia, USA) under the direction of Professor Steven Blair, who is responsible for the long-running "Aerobics Center Longitudinal Study" (ACLS) which provided the 43,265 participants for this current analysis.

Oh look, here's another:

Study 2

Results
The baseline characteristics of the study sample are shown in Table 1. A total of 5649 (13.1%) and 12 829 (29.7%) participants were obese according to the standard BMI and BF% criteria, respectively. Within the obese participants, 30.8 and 46.3% of them, for BMI-based obesity and BF%-based obesity, respectively, were metabolically healthy...

I have personal experience with a clotting disorder that requires daily and life-long thinners (actually anti-platelet & anti-coagulant), aneurysms so I know a bit about this. I've also had GERD surgery to fix severe acid reflux and Barrett's Esophagus. My opinion about his conditions is backed up by my medical history.

Do some research like I know you do on other issues before you make comments like you did.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

As it's clear you are delusional...

Coming from someone who probably believes the stuff that comes out of Sidney Bowel that's a laughable accusation.

Enjoy your fantasy LARP, you've got a rough 4-16 years of Biden/Harris to deal with, you'll need all the relief you can find from reality.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As it's clear you are delusional, our conversation is over.

He's not delusional, he's a professional ATS troll. His sole purpose on this forum is to instigate, antagonize, ridicule and generally F up conversations with drivel. This isn't a slam, it's just what he does and he's very good at it. Don't be so quick to dismiss him, at times the back & forth can be fun to watch.

Cheers, AM.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump suffers the medical condition of being a world class prick and has done for most of his life.

Didn't see you post complaining about that one.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

The number is impossible to know? Okay, if the context is have I personally verified those votes? Sure, in the purest sense, I don't know that by my own accounting, no.

LOLing at myself. I deserved that! I could have and should have expressed that better.

But, yes and no. We have to expect some cheating -- as in invalid votes. And I'm not especially worried about the widow who casts a vote on behalf of her late husband to honor him... or the double-dippers with homes in different states who want to vote on local issues in each of their communities... etc. Those kinds of votes will most likely never be enough to affect the outcome of elections on a national level.

In this particular case, though, we do have reasonable doubt that enough invalid ballots were entered that it may very well have changed the outcome of the election. We have thousands of witness affidavits, many that corroborate each other, as well as video that seemingly corroborate their testimony, as well televised vote count numbers that reversed themselves with no explanation, rules changes that resulted in thousands of arbitrarily "cured" ballots, missing records, and electronic voting machines that present their own questions, doubts and suspicions.

But instead of addressing these reports and challenges with transparency and truth in the full light of day, we've seen everything but sunshine. I honestly do not think there is any way to challenge a fraudulent election under the current laws and leadership. And that's a problem. We can survive a contested election... we can survive a fraudulent president... we cannot survive institutional and systemic rigged elections.

What "report' about the Dominion system ... are you referring to the alleged audit that didn't even get the state it was allegedly reporting on correct? or some other report?

Yes, that's the report I'm speaking of. I understand there is some (but not all) subjectivity and theorizing involved, so I'm open to entertain doubts about some or all of the information therein, and I'm happy to have a second opinion if these auditors' credentials or conclusions are in doubt. But I am not accepting of denial and dismissal on anyone's say so.

Joe Biden will be precisely as legitimate as any other President in American history...

Well, at least the last four or five... but that's not a good thing! At least not from my perspective.

I admire your committment to your individual conscience.

Thank you -- but don't give me too much credit yet. I'm really just muddling through this! I'm trying very hard to stick to basic principles of truth and fairness, and to be clear in my own head on what I can know and what I can only suspect or speculate, and I'm very frustrated and outraged (but in a slow-burn kind of way. I'm not going to blow anything up or burn anything down! I promise!!!). It's difficult keeping my own thoughts and feelings straight... much less express them.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

6.) FRACTURED FOOT BONES - Tripped After Showering Last Month.

I thought he got hurt paying with his dog?

Feelz not facts.

“What happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody who’s been around my house knows — dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball,” Biden told CNN journalist Jake Tapper in his first post-election joint interview with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

“And I’m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom. And I grabbed the ball like this and he ran. And I’m joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on. That’s what happened. Oh man, not a very exciting story.”

nypost.com...

facts, not ?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I have to add one more thought to my reply: At this point, I will be no happier if Trump is declared the winner somehow based on the current knowledge and information at hand. Neither has been shown to be the choice of the people as long as there is reasonable doubt -- and there is.

Unless and until that happens, I will not accept Trump as a legitimate president either.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Trump suffers the medical condition of being a world class prick and has done for most of his life.

I think because everyone already knows he's a dick, but the TDS afflicted just can't stop obsessing over it.
I heard he has an orange hue as well. And he killed thousands of people.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Both. He came out of the shower naked and was chasing his dog trying to grab its tail.

He told Tapper this in an interview. Maybe the dog ran off with his Depends.

So so our 70+ President elect was playing with his dog naked? That's super weird to know.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Both. He came out of the shower naked and was chasing his dog trying to grab its tail.

He told Tapper this in an interview. Maybe the dog ran off with his Depends.

So so our 70+ President elect was playing with his dog naked? That's super weird to know.

I would say that playing with his dog like that isn't necessarily as weird as all that, but telling the world all the details about it -- naked, etc. -- is the weird bit.

We call that TMI.
edit on 15-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think because everyone already knows he's a dick, but the TDS afflicted just can't stop obsessing over it.

Don't forget dictator... he's a dictator too.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I think all the gay people lost their rights and are locked up in concentration camps too. I seem to remember that one early on.

Oh, and because Trump had a spiritual advisor who was apparently some brand of evangelical, it was super weird, creepy a clear violation of church and state, etc., and we were headed deep, deep into theocracy land, but now the press just can't get over Biden's deep Roman Catholic faith and how it shapes and informs him.

Oh yes, and Trump was so mean that when we handed him the nuclear codes, he was going to get us into war after war after war, but instead, he pulled us out of war after war after war ... except the ones where his own officials lied about it to keep troops there. But now, we're handing those same nuke codes over to a senile old man who loses his temper randomly thanks to dementia! Outstanding!
edit on 15-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I think all the gay people lost their rights and are locked up in concentration camps too. I seem to remember that one early on.

Oh, and because Trump had a spiritual advisor who was apparently some brand of evangelical, it was super weird, creepy a clear violation of church and state, etc., and we were headed deep, deep into theocracy land, but now the press just can't get over Biden's deep Roman Catholic faith and how it shapes and informs him.

Yeah, that same Catholic faith that shapes Amy Barrett into someone who will remove the ability for women to be baby-killers. The hypocrisy on the Left is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yep, and the fact is the dog caused the fall, not the showering.

Thanks for the backup.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

You're off narrative.

Barrett has stated that she won't let her personal beliefs affect her legal decisions.

If she holds to it, could serve as an excellent example to many.

link   

edit on 15-12-2020 by neo96 because: not worth it

link   

If she holds to it, could serve as an excellent example to many.

She already stuck to her legal knowledge and DENIED, DENIED, DENIED Trump's petition to the Supreme Court.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join