It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged President-Elect Joe Biden Has 7 Concurrent Medical Conditions as of 12.15.2020.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I became a physician in the same class as the OP.

Name those studies that claim that morbidly obese people are more healthy. Oh you won't? Because you can't.

As far as his neurological health, not only have I seen the multiple examples of his condition, so have hundreds of medical professionals who concur with my claims. I would provide you with that evidence, but, your standard is to do your own research, so do it.

Your opinion of Biden is immaterial. Biden has released his medical records.

Trump wrote his own report and paid a guy to repeat it.

/shrug
edit on 15-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Joe Biden will be precisely as legitimate as any other President in American history, as he has been elected by the same process as described in our Constitution, State Constitutions and laws.

He might be the mostest legitimatestest President ever. He won, what, like 60 times already?

Well, there has been infinitely more review and verification of the results than in 2016.

What were our friends saying then? I believe it was "get over it."

Seems like good advice.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Astyanax
Where is the citation for ‘early stage dementia’?

There is none, and the OP knows it.

All you need to do is listen to him speak in public. Even with a prompter, he reads the cue lines.

Yeah, people try to excuse this by saying he has a stutter, but all you have to do is go into the wayback machine and listen to him even four or five years ago. There is a marked difference.

Lately, I've heard him speak and can only identify a couple of times where you can fully explain away the verbal gaffes as trouble with his stutter, but even then, if you listen to him go in those wayback machine instances I am talking about, you don't even find the stuttering trouble cropping up.

Dementia brings that stuff back.

Additionally, did you watch how he was led off stage last night? When I say "led" that was intentional, it was like he was a blank doll or robot. His hand didn't even grip Jill's when she took it.

Sorry, but you guys are completely fooling yourselves if you don't see how this is a replay of the William Henry Harrison campaign and "presidential" stint all over again. We wind up with a president in this case that NO ONE, not even your own people, voted for.

Stutter only goes so far as an excuse, like when he confuses his sister and his wife. Or confuses his granddaughter with his long deceased son.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The only review I've seen the hard results of showed a 68% error percentage in the voting. Do we get over that?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Uh, I believe it was, paraphrasing, to have sex with your feelings.

link   

The only review I've seen the hard results of showed a 68% error percentage in the voting. Do we get over that?

Source it.

I'll be glad to review it for you.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I know, and what I am referring to is that he had achieved enough control over his stutter that most people wouldn't realize he had one if you hadn't been told. Dementia erodes that control, so you can see instances where it is coming back to plague him at times.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Go read the Antrim county audit thread, but I know you've been all over it and dismissive so there is no point.

You want Joe as the next president because you enjoy kowtowing. How is the Mandarin coming?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
There is video of the cheating. We've seen it.

Did you get that video to Sidney so she could Krak-a-lacken it?

There were many videos up for a period of time before they were scrubbed. I'm certain the right people had them way ahead of them hitting the internet.

Trump knew what was going to happen. Told us it was going to happen. He was ready.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
IF you have problems with alleged president-elect.

Wait til next year when we'll call him the Fraud in Thief.

edit on 15-12-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Uh, I believe it was, paraphrasing, to have sex with your feelings.

Indeed.

Thank god we have that example to go by.

I've used it regularly lately.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

There were many videos up for a period of time before they were scrubbed.

LOL. Sure.

Trump knew what was going to happen. Told us it was going to happen. He was ready.

Than he's the stupidest mother lover on the planet for letting it happen. Like a grade 100 imbecile type stupid.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Where is the citation for ‘early stage dementia’?

There is none, and the OP knows it.

All you need to do is listen to him speak in public. Even with a prompter, he reads the cue lines.

Yeah, people try to excuse this by saying he has a stutter, but all you have to do is go into the wayback machine and listen to him even four or five years ago. There is a marked difference.

Lately, I've heard him speak and can only identify a couple of times where you can fully explain away the verbal gaffes as trouble with his stutter, but even then, if you listen to him go in those wayback machine instances I am talking about, you don't even find the stuttering trouble cropping up.

Dementia brings that stuff back.

Additionally, did you watch how he was led off stage last night? When I say "led" that was intentional, it was like he was a blank doll or robot. His hand didn't even grip Jill's when she took it.

Sorry, but you guys are completely fooling yourselves if you don't see how this is a replay of the William Henry Harrison campaign and "presidential" stint all over again. We wind up with a president in this case that NO ONE, not even your own people, voted for.

Stutter only goes so far as an excuse, like when he confuses his sister and his wife. Or confuses his granddaughter with his long deceased son.

He's even confused the nipple of an 8-year-old girl with a grown woman ON VIDEO.

YselessTube has probably scrubbed that one too.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Go read the Antrim county audit thread, but I know you've been all over it and dismissive so there is no point.

You want Joe as the next president because you enjoy kowtowing. How is the Mandarin coming?

Yes, I've read it.

IS that your source?

I don't care about Biden, nor do I like him, approve of him or think he's the best guy for the job.

I do care about the Constitution and the rule of law.

There is no possible way in the universe I could be less concerned with your estimate of me or my character.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

I know, and what I am referring to is that he had achieved enough control over his stutter that most people wouldn't realize he had one if you hadn't been told. Dementia erodes that control, so you can see instances where it is coming back to plague him at times.

My mother died of Alzheimer's/Dementia, which was listed on her death certificate. I was sole caregiver for 17 years. I watched the day-to-day ups and downs and eventual decline until her death.

Biden. Has. Dementia.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: carewemust

Alleged President-Elect Joe Biden? Must we be so petty?

No, I'll just go with 'NEVER my President!'

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Oh, by the by, I know that facts are difficult for some to accept over their feelz, but ...

Here's a video from a 1994 speech by Biden in which he talks about his stutter

Here's an article from 1987 in Time Magazine acknowledging Biden's stutter

The level of ignorance or dishonesty on the part of some is stunning.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
IF you have problems with alleged president-elect.

Wait til next year when we'll call him the Fraud in Thief.

I'm going with President Pedophile.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm surprised a "mason" would advocate for the destruction of the United States. Your people founded it.

Might want to review your priorities.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I'm surprised a "mason" would advocate for the destruction of the United States.

I'm not, I'm advocating for the destruction of the Democrat and Republican Parties who are the ones destroying this country. Your orange clown along with the incoming buffoon are part of the problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join