It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged President-Elect Joe Biden Has 7 Concurrent Medical Conditions as of 12.15.2020.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: carewemust

6.) FRACTURED FOOT BONES - Tripped After Showering Last Month.

I thought he got hurt paying with his dog?

Feelz not facts.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Where is the citation for ‘early stage dementia’?

There is none, and the OP knows it.

All you need to do is listen to him speak in public. Even with a prompter, he reads the cue lines.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

LOL! We agree! "Alleged" is just... so... I don't know exactly... um... wrong.

It should be "Pretender-Elect." Or "Poser-Elect." Or maybe just "Fraudster-Elect" for full accuracy.

Those terms work on more than one level.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm certain that the 80 million plus Americans who voted for the Biden-Harris ticket...

I'm sorry, Gryph, but that number is impossible to know. And there are too many people making damn sure we cannot know.

And the report about the Dominion machines leaves a big enough hole of doubt to drive a Mack truck through.

If Biden is actually sworn in, I will know that he has no morals, conscience or respect for the people or the nation. He has lost any opportunity to have a legitimate presidency by refusing to demand any accountability.

If Biden is sworn in, I will accept that reality. I will never pretend it is legitimate though.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

If we're lucky there will be a huge CME, or an unexpected asteroid strike.

I'm sick of this sh*t. The left has murdered the United States.

Our founding documents should be moved to a safe place RIGHT NOW.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
First thing this morning I see the reports of his "nauseating" speech yesterday. I didn't watch it because it is a cherade, just like how they used police to lock out gop electors.

He is a pussy-footin phony soldier.

Donald J Trumps energy, no filter, charisma, experience...are unmatched by both biden and harry...they aren't leaders. Biden isn't even fit for VP. He made a terrible do nothing VP and everyone knows it.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

C'mon, Man...EVERYONE plays with their dog in the shower.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
C'mon, Man...EVERYONE plays with their dog in the shower.

Those go together like yummy babies and Joe Bitin'.

edit on 15-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The number is impossible to know? Okay, if the context is have I personally verified those votes? Sure, in the purest sense, I don't know that by my own accounting, no.

What "report' about the Dominion system ... are you referring to the alleged audit that didn't even get the state it was allegedly reporting on correct? or some other report?

Joe Biden will be precisely as legitimate as any other President in American history, as he has been elected by the same process as described in our Constitution, State Constitutions and laws.

I admire your committment to your individual conscience.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

with his lego

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Alleged President-Elect Joe Biden? Must we be so petty?

Don't even...

None of those should prohibit him from taking office. The fraud, however, should have. But to be fair to Joe, he most likely didn't even mention it, but the ardent Left-wingers knew it would take a massive amount of cheating for him to win. It did, he did and we're all going to pay for it. When you feel like complaining about the personal losses due to his upcoming policies, don't say a damned word about it here or you will be reminded in spades that we told you so.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Joe Biden will be precisely as legitimate as any other President in American history, as he has been elected by the same process as described in our Constitution, State Constitutions and laws.

He might be the mostest legitimatestest President ever. He won, what, like 60 times already?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Your whole post turns on the word IF.

I'm certain that the 80 million plus Americans who voted for the Biden-Harris ticket would be sad for Biden's death, as any non-psychopath would be, and then admire the wisdom of the Founders who specified that a Vice President would be in place in that instance.

At least Biden is honest about his medical situation. soon-to-be-ex-President Trump has lied about his health (and most everything else) for four years. Based on what I've seen given his morbid obesity, neurological issues and poor lifestyle choices, Trump is just as or more likely to die before the inauguration, which is a shame as he wouldn't get to witness the 46th President of the United States take the Oath which he has ignored and trampled for four years.

Sad.

When did you become a physician? Medical studies have proven that a lot of overweight people like him are generally healthier than many of the most physically fit people. I'm not looking it up for you, you made an unsubstantiated claim about his health, do the research. You couldn't prove he has a neurological issue if your life depended on it so just stop. Your claims are baseless. That's not something I would expect from you given your insistence on proof from everyone else.

Biden has not been honest about anything. Ever. Except for his hate of minorities, that is.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Alleged President-Elect Joe Biden? Must we be so petty?

After 4 years of the snip never Trumpers pulled.

You can't be serious.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The Biden cultists will be sorry soon enough.

So will the Konello heart pounders.

🤣

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Both. He came out of the shower naked and was chasing his dog trying to grab its tail.

He told Tapper this in an interview. Maybe the dog ran off with his Depends.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

He can be Commander in Thief.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Astyanax
Where is the citation for ‘early stage dementia’?

There is none, and the OP knows it.

All you need to do is listen to him speak in public. Even with a prompter, he reads the cue lines.

Yeah, people try to excuse this by saying he has a stutter, but all you have to do is go into the wayback machine and listen to him even four or five years ago. There is a marked difference.

Lately, I've heard him speak and can only identify a couple of times where you can fully explain away the verbal gaffes as trouble with his stutter, but even then, if you listen to him go in those wayback machine instances I am talking about, you don't even find the stuttering trouble cropping up.

Dementia brings that stuff back.

Additionally, did you watch how he was led off stage last night? When I say "led" that was intentional, it was like he was a blank doll or robot. His hand didn't even grip Jill's when she took it.

Sorry, but you guys are completely fooling yourselves if you don't see how this is a replay of the William Henry Harrison campaign and "presidential" stint all over again. We wind up with a president in this case that NO ONE, not even your own people, voted for.
edit on 15-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

There is video of the cheating. We've seen it. Yet that POS pedophile, a dirty old man who likes to touch little girls, is going to sit at the Resolute desk.

What an abomination.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
There is video of the cheating. We've seen it.

Did you get that video to Sidney so she could Krak-a-lacken it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join