It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged President-Elect Joe Biden Has 7 Concurrent Medical Conditions as of 12.15.2020.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You can cheat the american people but you can't cheat Death. He's made a deal with the Devil and the Devil will have his due.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Joe Biden was down in Georgia
Looking to make a deal
He was in a bind
Way behind
And had an election to steal.

Then saw the Governor
Who thought we was pretty hot
Joe said with a sneer
As came quite near
Lemme show you was I got.

This here little machine
Will turn all the red votes to blue
And so you don’t feel the villain
Here’s a $140 million
I’m kinda a RINO too.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Joe Biden DOES NOT HAVE COVID just a really really bad cough

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

When he said last night that Hunter Biden is the smartest man he knows, Joe Biden is exhibiting another condition.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Joe Biden will receive his coronavirus vaccine on Monday December 21st.

www.barrons.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I thought he had like three strokes or anuerisms or something.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

And works harder, more and longer than most 30-40 year olds.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Your whole post turns on the word IF.

I'm certain that the 80 million plus Americans who voted for the Biden-Harris ticket would be sad for Biden's death, as any non-psychopath would be, and then admire the wisdom of the Founders who specified that a Vice President would be in place in that instance.

At least Biden is honest about his medical situation. soon-to-be-ex-President Trump has lied about his health (and most everything else) for four years. Based on what I've seen given his morbid obesity, neurological issues and poor lifestyle choices, Trump is just as or more likely to die before the inauguration, which is a shame as he wouldn't get to witness the 46th President of the United States take the Oath which he has ignored and trampled for four years.

Sad.
Really ? I didn’t see him cop to having dementia yet. He just can’t run the country in that condition. Democrats keeping him on drugs just long enough to be inaugurated.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Jan 6, 2021

Joe Biden's Letter to Santa Claus - December 21, 2011.

Dear Santa:

How the hell are you? Busier than me, I bet. I know this holiday is a big f---in’ deal for you, but I’ve got a couple of requests. Please don’t overlook them just because I’m No. 2. I know Obama is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, but that doesn’t mean I’m f---in’ chopped liver. In any case, what I want most is good for both of us: four more years. I know I’ve said that Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be veep, but I might still like a shot at the top spot and the best way for me to get it is to hang on for another term.

And at the risk of shooting my mouth off yet again – the Big Guy really gets peeved when I do this – I’ll repeat what I’ve said before: These Tea Party folks are really a pain, forcing standoff after standoff with our angelic Reid and Pelosi. Imagine – Congress is even more dysfunctional now than when I was there! So anything you could do on that front would be great.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
I thought he had like three strokes or anuerisms or something.

Joe Biden did have at least two incidents like that, but they were before he ran for president.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That was an excellent visual post that drives home what is really going on.

Did you hear that Nancy Pelosi could have suffered an allergic reaction to her Corona flu vaccine this morning?

Canceled her press briefings. Totally buried by mainstream media.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Alcohol, ice cream, and Corona vaccine do not mix.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
He may have a "double" too ⬇️📬

I thought only Kim Jong-un has a body double...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
How does one find the time; while being investigated, impeached, blocked to go remove all the corruption across the country. Luckily, he wrote eo in 2018 sanctions assett seizure etc etc.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
That is a personal achievement not a ailment. Trump is not taking the vax, Joe is. Trump's condition would cause an adverse reaction to it.

a reply to: neformore

edit on 19-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

You working that angle of the LARP? Good on you.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Going off data, research and free thinking. TBC I did not vote for Trump either election, am sceptical of any "mo" and follow Stone Cold's motto of Don't Trust Anyone.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

What does that have to do with LARP'ers misconstruing the contents of an Executive Order?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ahh ones misinterpration is powerful thing. Salem, religion etc. Considering vast misinterpretation of prior statutes or the current overreach of state governors for examples.

edit on 19-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: For clarity

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

You can cheat the american people but you can't cheat Death. He's made a deal with the Devil and the Devil will have his due.

The Devil is taking his toll on Joe even before "the big guy" arrives.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Ahh ones misinterpration is powerful thing.

It is, and those people thinking that Executive Order is going to lead to martial law are only deluding themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join