It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever been tasered?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Yes! And sprayed with punch spray. Even said F### out loud. It was for scientific research at the Washoe County Sheriff's Department's annual training video taping. I was really young and it cleared my acne up.... would not recommend 😆😆

Lol. This guy told us all he was going to let us know when he was going to zap us so that we could breathe out so we wouldn't make any noises. Well, I was the only one who volunteered to get shot. Everyone else decided they just wanted to get the probes taped on. I told the guy I wanted to get shot. So, coincidentally he also didn't give me a warning. So, I got stuck halfway in the middle of saying shiiiiiiiiiiii... lol

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

edit on 15-12-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: LABTECH767

very high percentage of taser victim's, though yes they have been tasered often for some reason?, have committed suicide within a few years of the experience, did the Taser contribute toward this?

Wow that is crazy!!
I wondered why it wasn’t being used as much, and kinda quietly went away.

The Lawyers and Judges who covered up the data surrounding the true damages Tazers do must all be rounded up and remediated completely....they are Anti-Humanitarian Terrorists liars and criminals.

Nothing went away quietly it was covered up and suppressed and that is illegal immoral and flat out wrong and because it leads to death and damages the Police and legal Teams refuse to disclose....people must be punished for allowing the Taser to be used at all.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
No, but I peed on my Papa's electric fence when I was 7 or 8.

Never did that again.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I watched like 7-9 times, it got better with each viewing. Two thumbs up for the realistic portrayal of pain and discomfort, very realistic.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Never been tasered yet, and hope never to be. If it is as shocking as the picture tube transformer on a sixties color twenty six inch TV, I want no part of it. That transformer threw me across the room when I was working on the tv trying to figure out what tube was burnt out when I was about twelve years old. Don't know how long I was out, but learned never to be bent over when touching high power, it makes muscles contact quickly and you fly away.

Did you learn the proper way to discharge that 25kv connection after that? lol

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Never been tasered yet, and hope never to be. If it is as shocking as the picture tube transformer on a sixties color twenty six inch TV, I want no part of it. That transformer threw me across the room when I was working on the tv trying to figure out what tube was burnt out when I was about twelve years old. Don't know how long I was out, but learned never to be bent over when touching high power, it makes muscles contact quickly and you fly away.

Oh man. Been there, done that. Getting tasered just locks you up. It doesn't burn or hurt. It's like cranking up a muscle massage electrode to max settings.

I had two burns, like tunnels going into my fingers where I touched the wires coming out of the transformer on the TV. The electricity burned through my flesh. Those holes did not bleed though, it must have cauterized them or something. My fingers hurt for many days, I showed all of my friends what happened to my fingers and told them about waking up many feet away against the wall all sore.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Did you learn the proper way to discharge that 25kv connection after that? lol

Nope, just tried to avoid repeating the mistake, unplug the TV two hours before doing anything to it works fine. Turn the TV on for a second before touching things too.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

A very high percentage of taser victim's, though yes they have been tasered often for some reason?, have committed suicide within a few years of the experience, did the Taser contribute toward this? - probably.

That sounds like the sort of claim one should be able to provide a source for.

I’ll wait.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I watched like 7-9 times, it got better with each viewing. Two thumbs up for the realistic portrayal of pain and discomfort, very realistic.

It's been like three years and I still laugh my ass off watching it

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Oh man. Been there, done that. Getting tasered just locks you up. It doesn't burn or hurt. It's like cranking up a muscle massage electrode to max settings.

I had two burns, like tunnels going into my fingers where I touched the wires coming out of the transformer on the TV. The electricity burned through my flesh. Those holes did not bleed though, it must have cauterized them or something. My fingers hurt for many days, I showed all of my friends what happened to my fingers and told them about waking up many feet away against the wall all sore.

Big oof man. Yeah, it's important to discharge everything properly when working on components like that. I mean I'm sure you learned that pretty quickly lol. Glad you made it though. Could have been worse.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

A very high percentage of taser victim's, though yes they have been tasered often for some reason?, have committed suicide within a few years of the experience, did the Taser contribute toward this? - probably.

That sounds like the sort of claim one should be able to provide a source for.

I’ll wait.

As someone who has been tased multiple times, And I mean many, many, multiple times I call BS. Especially when the claims of suicide some odd years after the fact.

The probably is that there were other factors that led to the suicide.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Cool....but why?

You mention certification and I looked it up. Apparently having the memory of feeling 50,000 volts coursing through your body will help you be mindful of pulling the trigger on a taser gun in non-compliant situations seems to be the American answer.

You guys actually need this kind of stuff to understand the concept?

Peace

edit on 15-12-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Cool....but why?

You mention certification and I looked it up. Apparently having the memory of feeling 50,000 volts coursing through your body will help you be mindful of pulling the trigger on a taser gun in a non-compliant situations seems to be the American answer.

You guys actually need this kind of stuff to understand the concept?

Peace

Because I can, and I think it's fun.

Being tased is one of the least of the things I've put myself through.

As for your second question? Deal with it. We voluntarily do it. If you don't want to get hit by a taser refrain from seeking an armed type of employment or getting yourself into a situation where you may find yourself at risk of getting tased.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Because I can, and I think it's fun.

Takes all kind I guess...not judging

Being tased is one of the least of the things I've put myself through.

Because you are ""The most man"...

As for your second question? Deal with it.

Your answer is quite...fitting.

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm just glad they didn't exist when I was a young with a bad attitude.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Big oof man. Yeah, it's important to discharge everything properly when working on components like that. I mean I'm sure you learned that pretty quickly lol. Glad you made it though. Could have been worse.

My dad had a saying something like this: A mistake is a mistake if you don't learn from it, it is a learning experience if you don't make it again.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yep. Good words to keep in mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join