It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other shoe is about to drop

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
China is just a pawn like every other country. It's the international globalist banking class and nwo cheerleaders who get all the credit and hopefully all the punishment deserved for their disregard for human life and freedom.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Some media outlets are quoting "unnamed officials" who are pointing the finger at the Russians.

I believe this is a deflection from the true culprits....the Chinese. We shall see what "evidence" gets released in the coming months to support this theory.

Funny how it's always, ALWAYS, "the Russians".

I wonder what country would gain the most, geopolitically, from keeping two military superpowers, and historical adversaries (that, by the way, really have no ideological axes to grind against one another anymore since the collapse of the Soviet Union), from establishing closer ties.

HUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm ... who could it be......

I believe their forerunner Sun Tzu wrote extensively on the topic of sowing division among one's adversaries.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Typical leftist tactic -- accuse the enemy of what you are already doing. That way, you can easily make the lie plausible because you know all the moving parts. All you have to do is switch out the relevant names, sort of like a "fixed it for you" forum post.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Can't blame the Chinese. That would be racist.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Good vid here regarding cyber false flags, predictive programming and recent comments by the great reset leader (and technofascist) Klaus Schwab.

Let's hope the speculation is very wrong and there'll be no prolonged power outages resulting in a new 'I-Patriot act'.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Prolonged power outages? You mean like rolling blackouts? If the left gets its way, we'll all be forced into those because we will all have to "go green" meaning go poor and penniless in the name of saving the planet.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Dark Halo

Don't have time to go into more details right now because I'm swamped....I'll have to come back later. But for those people with time and sleuthing skills.... Both SolarWinds and Duo Security were given VC money from Lead Edge Capital. Maybe a clue. Maybe coincidence.

Lead Edge Capital Management
edit on 15-12-2020 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I was just watching this guy about the topic.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Every single plant with the exception of nuke facilities are connected to the internet in some fashion. I did work with a few vendors for a while that did cyber security for power generation and transmission facilities, some things I've seen would keep you up at night.

I don't imagine your buddy would tell you much, NDA's and social media orders go out pretty quick in this type of situation. I also wouldn't trust a sales bro to speculate on things, that's just my 2 cents.
edit on 12/15/20 by Hypntick because: Additional Reply

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick.

I can believe it. I believe the report a year or so ago that talked about security against EMP technology also touched on that. There are some big holes that have been overlooked for many years and even with the report I am not sure it is on congresses priority list.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Aye, clown shoe maybe.

Donald is dusted.

Deal with it.

There is no real voter fraud to speak of.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Every single plant with the exception of nuke facilities are connected to the internet in some fashion. I did work with a few vendors for a while that did cyber security for power generation and transmission facilities, some things I've seen would keep you up at night.

I don't imagine your buddy would tell you much, NDA's and social media orders go out pretty quick in this type of situation. I also wouldn't trust a sales bro to speculate on things, that's just my 2 cents.

I don't expect he can either, I'm well aware of those protections. I've been in IT for 31 years and did several years of network security, you can't shock me with anything.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I'm not a IT guy. So lets say I fully believe that election fraud happened but I haven't seen anything backed up by hard evidence yet.

What do you say about this article? www.dailydot.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Excellent thread!!

No surprise that Dominion Voting Systems is trying to scrub their use of Solar Winds!!

To say the other shoe is about to drop is an understatement!!

I hope everyone has stocked up on their popcorn!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The deep state will never let trump become re elected, even though there is tons of evidence of voter fraud.

The deep state is all powerful and pulls all the strings in the U.S. and thee is nothing anyone can do, why? Because THEY control the narrative, and the media does there bidding, unknowingly most times.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

I'm not a IT guy. So lets say I fully believe that election fraud happened but I haven't seen anything backed up by hard evidence yet.

What do you say about this article? www.dailydot.com...

Considering that article is also running with the fiction that we know for sure it was Russia who did the hacking, I don't say too much about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Most disturbingly, SolarWinds software claims to be used in:

-all ten of the top ten US telecommunications companies
-all five branches of the U.S. military
-all five of the top five U.S. accounting firms
-the Pentagon
-the State Department
-the National Security Agency
-the Department of Justice
-The White House.

SolarWinds claims up to 300,000 customers nationwide so the reach is far beyond just government but comprises MANY customers in critical infrastructure.

Imagine, if you will...

What if this 'hack' wasn't actually a hack, what if it was the white hat MI people using this tool to gather evidence?

Imagine just how much evidence they could acquire...

I saw some posts in other threads suggesting this actually was the case.

I know it would explain how they 'have everything'...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

So, you didn't read the results of the forensic audit of the Dominion machines in Antrim County?

What would qualify as fulfilling the requirement for your 'I haven't seen anything backed up by hard evidence yet' comment?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I read that whole thing. Took me a minute as I had to keep stopping and restarting. That seems like a lot of smoking gun right there. Sorry...haven't ventured out too much into the weeds on this really. As someone who voted for Trump---his legal team has been awful and aren't doing him any favors. Hard to take Gulliani seriously after this mess.

So it makes it hard knowing what is and isn't so to speak. To me is seems like slam dunk evidence of manipulation

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is an awful photoshopped mishmash.

Complete bonkers.

Hint: its not a real.

a reply to: elementalgrove

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join