It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Attorney General William Bill Barr is stepping down from his post

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The president and attorney general Barr had this planned.

mobile.twitter.com...

OF COURSE it was my good man! Of course it was!

Trump actually hired him originally knowing that he wouldn’t get a whole lot done, so his supporters would start losing confidence in Barr which would cause the left to GAIN confidence in Barr. Now that Trump is getting all the REAL evidence of election fraud, he’s going to do a quick switcharoo for a new AG that’s REALLY going to clean house! Those idiot lefties almost got away with it! HA! Never second guess Teflon Don! ALWAYS 30 steps ahead!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

If you can't do the job right Trump will fire your a$$.

Everyone should know that by now.

It looks like Trump might declassify everything.

I didn't think he would do it, because when you pull that drain plug there is no putting it back.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
My apologies, you were referring to Barr & Epstein?

Why wouldn't I be, in a thread about Barr resigning?
edit on 14-12-2020 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I didn't think he would do it, because when you pull that drain plug there is no putting it back.

What has given any indication Trump might declassify everything?

If he does, I’ll vote for him in 2024. Seriously.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

Trump actually hired him originally knowing that he wouldn’t get a whole lot done, so his supporters would start losing confidence in Barr which would cause the left to GAIN confidence in Barr. Now that Trump is getting all the REAL evidence of election fraud, he’s going to do a quick switcharoo for a new AG that’s REALLY going to clean house! Those idiot lefties almost got away with it! HA! Never second guess Teflon Don! ALWAYS 30 steps ahead!!!

Can't tell if serious or satire.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

NEVER SECOND GUESS PRESIDENT DONALD J. BIGLY BESTEST BRAIN TRUMP!!!!!

This is the 2nd time in 3 days I’ve made a post that could not be deciphered as satire or not. And the other had kraken’s, nanobot ink and GPS systems all through it. That’s f*ckin’ scary.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Teflon Don? Are we talking about Gotti or Trump? Is there not a better nickname that could be had within the last 4 years besides one that is already taken and one that doesn’t involve Cheetos?

edit on 12/14/2020 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: Drucifer

Teflon Don? Are we talking about Gotti or Trump? Is there not a better nickname that could be had within the last 4 years besides one that is already taken and one that doesn’t involve Cheetos?

I dunno, I just regurgitate stuff I see on CNN.

I’m also fond of PRESIDENT DONALD J. BIGLY BESTEST BRAIN TRUMP.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Great question.

It's just something I read about, I didn't give it a second thought until now.
I noticed this thread earlier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is a big problem and Barr could now be in some very serious trouble if he is linked to it.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This is the 2nd time in 3 days I’ve made a post that could not be deciphered as satire or not. And the other had kraken’s, nanobot ink and GPS systems all through it. That’s f*ckin’ scary.

So you believe the nanobot thing?

Gotcha.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

So you believe the nanobot thing?

Gotcha.

Now I can’t tell who is seriously questioning the seriousness of the lack of seriousness of my post. This is getting seriously getting serious.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Lol it is scary. I'm happy to find out that you weren't serious. It's getting REALLY hard to tell here lately!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yesterday a twitter feed I scanned, most likely supplied by CWM,
had someone suggest that Trump declassify everything.

Then a nearby twitter response from Trump said
“Good idea!”

I admit I didn’t look closely at it.
This is twilight zone area, from my perspective, since
I did not follow up on it, nor look really close to see if it was really Trump.
I thought it was suggested by Major somebody...eta, it was suggested by
conservative analyst Todd Starnes. Trump’s response, which came on Saturday night,
was “I have been doing this. I agree.”

massachusettsdaily.com...

There was a thread here a few days ago addressing the idea
of declassification. I ought to have paid more attention to what I
thought I saw. I’ll see if I can find the twitter feed. It may be bookmarked.

# 1291
edit on 14-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I read this on Twitter. I have NOT verified it though, I just now saw it:

The new Deputy AG will be Richard Donoghue, who served in the 82nd Airborne Division.

The same military unit as @GenFlynn.

Link

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

A word...GOOD!!

Good riddance!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What a waste of life Barr is.

"For the first time in American history, the police organizations and the national security organizations were used to spy on a campaign and there was no basis for it"- William Barr

Yep. He said that and did NOTHING about it. No prosecution. Our government is a joke. The man accomplished absolutely nothing in his tenure. Imagine doing this in another profession:

-It's your job to investigate and prosecute federal crimes

-you discover and acknowledge one of the biggest crimes in the history of government.

-do nothing about it.

-get paid around $70k year in salary, has net worth of over $40 million.

F*ck the swamp.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica
Why would Trump choose Barr in the first place?

Because he was facing an impossible confirmation had he picked someone from outside the controlled establishment. Pam Bondi wouldn't have cleared the process because Trump had handsomely donated to her election campaign in Florida prior to his presidential run. Chris Christie was always more of a Trump pawn than a serious contender for anything in his administration. The Epstein fiasco nuked Acosta's chances. Everyone else on the potentials list was enough of a DC outsider that the establishment GOP senators may not have approved of their nomination.

Barr was a safe pick for confirmation...

TBH, Donald Trump's only real failure as POTUS has been two incredibly weak selections for AG. Sessions was/is a joke and a RINO and Barr has been around so long that plenty is "known about him" that can certainly be held over his head by insiders threatening to spill the beans and make his life and career an abject failure. It would seem that one truth within the so0called "justice department" is that everyone's hands have to be dirty enough to ensure that nobody goes outside the family with any dirt on anyone else.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I'm puzzled over how this "break up" between Trump and Barr was so congenial, considering how Barr didn't reveal the Hunter Biden investigations back when House impeachment hearings were ongoing last year. The whole impeachment thing was started because President Trump rightfully asked the Ukraine President for assistance with investigating Hunter's Ukraine-Burisma connection.

Barr = Failure?: theconservativetreehouse.com...-206058< br />

edit on 12/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If Trump fired Barr and the others (AND MANY MORE!) sooner, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Drain the swamp? Too little TOO LATE!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join