It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Electoral College votes are in, and Trump has lost the 2020 election (again)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What will the Dems do about the Republican seditionists in Congress, the House and Trump. Sedition is a serious offense according to section 3 of the 14th amendment of the Constitution.

No person shall be a senator or representative in Congress, or elector of president and vice president, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Of course with Congress dominated by Republicans they will vote as no wrong done here. The good ole boy/girl system can do no wrong.
edit on 14-12-2020 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
What will the Dems do about the Republican seditionists in Congress, the House and Trump. Sedition is a serious offense according to section 3 of the 14th amendment of the Constitution.

Camps, hangings, gas chambers, little orange stars on clothing.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think I'm going to spin up a business making severed, bloody, Bai-Dan head effigies!

Maybe I'll even put them on red hats!

Free speech and all

Seein's how all you demwits seem to really value YOUR version of free speech! Let's see how you like mine!

LOL!!
edit on 12/14/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I knew it.

I knew he would be officially confirmed President elect, and I knew Trump supporters would still be second guessing how Trump plans to remain after January 20th 2021.

Anyway, bets on when Harris takes over from old sleepy Joe?

February 2022.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
How don't know how many more times Trump and his allies intend on losing this battle? Should have saved your energies from the get-go and prepare for the inevitable.

How did he lose twice? Did they recount everyone who votes twice and Biden won that one too?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Finally! Now I can officially call Joe Biden the Pedo Elect. In about a month, I can officially call him the Pedophile in Chief.

It may take me a while to get used to having Biden Derangement Syndrome. Fortunately, I have four years of examples to learn from.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Any chance of you all invading China again? That's got to be good for something. Hey, you guys need the real estate right? 😁

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

How don't know how many more times Trump and his allies intend on losing this battle? Should have saved your energies from the get-go and prepare for the inevitable.

Electoral College members in all six battleground states where President Donald Trump most fiercely contested the results cast their ballots for Democrat Joe Biden on Monday (Tuesday AEDT), effectively cutting off the President’s path to overturning the election.

The vote marks the watershed moment some Republican lawmakers have said would signal the end of their support for attempts to overturn the November 3 election.

The 16 electors in Michigan voted for Biden, following the 63 votes cast for him earlier in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Biden will have enough electoral votes to be officially declared president-elect when members have cast 270 ballots, which is expected after California votes. Congress will officially count the votes on January 6.

Financial Review

Not sure what the next step is?

We know the courts won't have any of it. 59 cases dismissed so far.

SCOTUS, tossing out two cases.

The Battleground States, standing their ground.

I guess there's Congress that meets in January 6th? Are we heading that way?

Martial law? I've heard some mention of this. It's been floated alongside secession.

Whatever it is we have to deal with next, one has to admit it's not looking promising at this point.

As for the Biden Administration, well who knows. Sleepy Joe is on the older side so ya'll may just get lucky.

Important to keep this in mind as we move closer to the January 6th election certification by a joint session of Congress.

Fun Fact: If we count all of the electoral votes cast for Trump today and all of the electoral votes cast for Biden, Trump leads 312-306.

Here is the map: twitter.com...

Keep your eye on developments pertaining to the DOJ vis-a-vis Joe Biden.

Keep your eye on any developments from the revised/revived Texas case against GA-PA-WI-MI.

Keep your eye on Joe Biden's visible health.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think I'm going to spin up a business making severed, bloody, Bai-Dan head effigies!

If that proves therapeutic, so be it. Y'all get it outta ya systems.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

originally posted by: carewemust
All of the "contested" states are sending an alternate slate of electors (for President Trump) to Congress today. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada and...

Georgia: yournews.com...

As the article states, this will give Congress the option to re-elect President Trump on January 6th, if Joe Biden is in severe legal trouble by then...which he WILL BE.

THIS is what people screaming that Biden won and it’s all over just don’t understand.

I have a feeling that the fallout from this will expose and drain a large part of the swamp in one fell swoop.

At least there are a few intelligent posters such as yourself here, but as the many responses to threads on this subject indicate, not very many.

It's completely erroneous to say that people who share a different political opinion to you lack intelligence. I have seen intelligence on both sides. I have seen people who have done their own digging and come to completely different conclusions (which is easy to do with the vast amount of information at our fingertips) comments like yours only stand to further the division that this world sorely needs us to heal...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

How did he lose twice? Did they recount everyone who votes twice and Biden won that one too?

He lost the popular vote.

He lost every court case raised by him, his team, his not team and the crappen and he lost the EC vote.

He's outta there!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He lost the popular vote.

He lost every court case raised by him, his team, his not team and the crappen and he lost the EC vote.

He's outta there!

He is the best at losing, believe me. No one loses like Donald Trump.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It's completely erroneous to say that people who share a different political opinion to you lack intelligence. I have seen intelligence on both sides. I have seen people who have done their own digging and come to completely different conclusions (which is easy to do with the vast amount of information at our fingertips) comments like yours only stand to further the division that this world sorely needs us to heal...

Funny all during President Trumps term the left never once called for unity. Now that biden is in sudden we must have unity? Where does this blind love for biden come from? He did nothing in the senate for over 47 years.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

That depends entirely on who you think is stealing an election.
IF true it's cause for disqualification.
Obviously we don't share the same beliefs as to who is the criminal party in this.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Yip, they are just so stupid they might even believe they'll get their unity.

Can't wait for reality to hit them right in the nuts.

Going to be 4 great years of laughing at the Pedobear in Chief. Watching him stutter through his dementia is going to be the best. No media can hide his braintarding now.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So I have been looking into this and heres how it could go,

so to start off the 12th amendment clearly states that the house is to decide the election if and ONLY if there is no clear winner in the EC

having said that, YES the count can be disputed and yes it can go to a vote in the house and senate, regardless of the 12th amendment so there inlies the problem, IF congress and the house (which has a republican state majority) vote on making trump president again then you will see the break down of america right before your eyes. The SC does not decide elections they have made that clear, so the dems taking it to the SC is useless. They will not rule on an act of congress regarding an election.

then it comes down to this.....Do the 4 senators who can make a difference vote for trump. Murkowski, Collins, Romney and Ben Sass.....maybe jerry Moran. only time will tell but I warn you if this happens, America will burn (not by me just in general sense) there will be A LOT of upset people. Hold on folks this could get bumpy

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Not sure what the next step is?

I am Not Sure as well, but I'd reckon his next steps will be the following:

• Losing the seat in Georgia to the morons from his own base, who wrote him in as a senator
  • Losing the Presidency again (again) on the day of ByeDons inauguration
  • Losing his White House in DC to a bad copy on Mar-a-Lago
  • Losing the short Civil War with his revolutionary force freezing to death in their kilts
  • Losing his wife Melania when she finally lost it completely
  • Losing his daughter Ivanka for trying to grab the wrong pussy the next day
  • Losing his ATS account after having lost it completely with one of my posts

I'm looking forward to the next year already, lets hope it will be lose-lose for all with more climate change as a reminder on what's really important.

edit on 15-12-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

Going to be 4 great years of laughing at the Pedobear in Chief. Watching him stutter through his dementia is going to be the best. No media can hide his braintarding now.

LOL. Yeah, it's scary to think the one controlling the nukes doesn't know where he is most of the time. But I don't believe for a minute biden will serve his full four years. He's served his purpose, the left will have him step aside one way or another and let harris the real president rein.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Gnawledge

That depends entirely on who you think is stealing an election.
IF true it's cause for disqualification.
Obviously we don't share the same beliefs as to who is the criminal party in this.

I don't even see how there is a criminal party. I don't see either as having stolen an election, now or in 2016 (if you are referring to the Russia nonsense).

Yes, IF, there were massive voter fraud it would be cause for disqualification. That has been well-looked in to here in over 60 court cases and multiple recounts. No massive fraud has been found and no evidence presented to any court.

We don't need to share beliefs. There is no belief required here, it's just facts presented.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
so update Mitch McConnell just said Biden is president, it's done

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join