It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Electoral College votes are in, and Trump has lost the 2020 election (again)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
How don't know how many more times Trump and his allies intend on losing this battle? Should have saved your energies from the get-go and prepare for the inevitable.

Electoral College members in all six battleground states where President Donald Trump most fiercely contested the results cast their ballots for Democrat Joe Biden on Monday (Tuesday AEDT), effectively cutting off the President’s path to overturning the election.

The vote marks the watershed moment some Republican lawmakers have said would signal the end of their support for attempts to overturn the November 3 election.

The 16 electors in Michigan voted for Biden, following the 63 votes cast for him earlier in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Biden will have enough electoral votes to be officially declared president-elect when members have cast 270 ballots, which is expected after California votes. Congress will officially count the votes on January 6.

Financial Review

Not sure what the next step is?

We know the courts won't have any of it. 59 cases dismissed so far.

SCOTUS, tossing out two cases.

The Battleground States, standing their ground.

I guess there's Congress that meets in January 6th? Are we heading that way?

Martial law? I've heard some mention of this. It's been floated alongside secession.

Whatever it is we have to deal with next, one has to admit it's not looking promising at this point.

As for the Biden Administration, well who knows. Sleepy Joe is on the older side so ya'll may just get lucky.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Too much fraud. Pence will be calling it.
Here's the rumor going around about the procedure.

The executive of state must have seen to the resolution of all court cases pertaining to the election and detailed the final resolutions and outcomes. The MI case is slated for April 2021. The GA ones are still pending. The WI one just ruled that the SoS and clerk broke the law on indefinite confined definition. PA still has pending litigation so to does NV and AZ. I'd love to see how the governors prove that they don't have pending cases, when they are literally on the docket in their states. What this means is we go to case 3
>Case one: house and senate agree
>Case two: house and senate disagree, so governors seal gets chosen.
>Case three: house and senate disagree and none have the proper full governor report/are still contested. President of senate chooses.
So the courts in those states now must get all the cases done with, and have performed all resolution required before January 5th, or else Pence gets to choose.
edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

We hear you. Americans voted proudly to quit taxing China and stop kicking their spies off. Because that is exactly what Joe Binladen means.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Can Pence somehow intervene or overturn the EC’s decision?

I’m confused as to what role he “could” play at this point now that the die, I mean vote has been cast....

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

I’m confused as to what role he “could” play at this point now that the die, I mean vote has been cast....

When the senate convenes Jan. 6 to certify the VP Pence announces the results, he then (the Vice President) asks if there are any objections. Like in 2001 when Bush was super close in Fla. they had dissenters, but that didn't last long.

Trump-folk will make all manner of fuss, I'm sure. But it doesn't matter.
edit on 12142020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Trump may have had a better chance just trying to persuade electors to be faithless rather than run his arguments through the court.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I knew it.

I knew he would be officially confirmed President elect, and I knew Trump supporters would still be second guessing how Trump plans to remain after January 20th 2021.

Anyway, bets on when Harris takes over from old sleepy Joe?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

No. Pence can't do a thing. There will doubtless be 'objections' but it's a done deal. Biden will be sworn in on January 20th at Noon and Trump will vacate the premises of the White House. That's it.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I knew it.

I knew he would be officially confirmed President elect, and I knew Trump supporters would still be second guessing how Trump plans to remain after January 20th 2021.

Day 67 of 46’s first term

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I knew it.

Put me down for 2024

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm holding out hope until Biden is actually sworn in.

still some court work to be done.

even 10% of the democrats think the election was stolen.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The ignorance that needs to be denied here about our constitutional elective process is astounding.

Given the fact that there are dueling electors, from multiple states, China Joe is not the president elect. If it is determined on January 6th in a joint session of congress, then he will be the president elect.

Anyone who says otherwise is spreading fake news. Unsurprising considering who the OP of this thread is.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I see many many bodybags in the streets.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

even 10% of the democrats think the election was stolen.

Now polls matter?

Tell a lie long enough and it soon becomes truth to some people.

Let’s see what the ongoing lawsuits will bring. Probably another $10 million at least, from gullible Trumpsters.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Pence can suspend Representatives from trying to protest the EC vote just as Biden did in 2017.

We undoubtedly will have GOP Representatives who will try to contest the EC vote, they would need a Senator to go in with them for anything to happen. It could happen, Rick Scott of Florida is one of the snakes who might see this as an opportunity to be Trump's GOP successor.

However attempting to overturn the election would result in a Constitutional crisis, and the end result would like be a disaster. Hopefully the GOP Senators will shut up and let EC vote stand.

Not much will change on here, even though the EC vote is now official. Our usual Trump promoters will be claiming the Senate and House will rule it a contested election that will somehow rule in favor of Trump.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The beginning of the Biden Boondoggle era is near 🤣

Start circling the wagons 🤣

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

How soon until the gop should start with impeachment?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

How soon until the gop should start with impeachment?

Right now. Impeach him for bragging about that deal.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join