It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a compelling story!!! (Earth, Heaven, Hell)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Chester John, I put the video's stance on "hell" in that category. I can only suppose you accept "hell" as a given, even though the word and concept are not to be found in the Hebrew or Greek documents on which your Bible and mine are based.

Not so...

In the King James Bible, the Old Testament term Sheol is translated as "Hell" 31 times, and it is translated as "the grave" 31 times. Sheol is also translated as "the pit" three times. Modern Bible translations typically render Sheol as "the grave", "the pit", or "death".

The word hell does not appear in the Greek New Testament; instead one of three words is used: the Greek words Tartarus or Hades, or the Hebrew word Gehinnom. In the Septuagint and New Testament the authors used the Greek term Hades for the Hebrew Sheol, but often with Jewish rather than Greek concepts in mind.

(Sheol, Tartarus, Hades, Gehinnom,
the pit, the grave, death, hell)

Surely Both the word and concept was

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The Bible also states, "For he that is dead is freed from sin." -Romans 6:7, KJV

Are you purposely taking it out of context ?
Or maybe you just don't understand the context

Romans 6: 3-11
3. Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6. Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7. For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9. Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Meaning we are not a slave to sin anymore if we follow Christ

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Sorry I have had a black silhouette bat like 8ft tall winged entity with sword and shield come within 20ft of me...it wasn't from Kansas,I have also had encounters with demons and demoniacs also not from Kansas

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

The entire 2nd creation [earth] will vaporize into its death.

And then be made new which is what I was saying

(ie.)

Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth:

and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

And it won't be
This is not sayin the world won't be redeemed also

The earth was cursed and sentenced to die and all of the universe is earth and all therein will likewise perish.

If (all therein will likewise perish)
Including us... yet we are redeemed
Why not all of his creation?

I think your just misunderstanding what
Isaiah 65:17 actually means

Revelation 21: 1-8
1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

So just like how we are redeemed and our "old self" has passed away and we get our bodily redemption

Our "actual self" of who we are
Only Without our sinful nature is still intact
we are made new inside & out
& no longer a slave to sin
But we are still us

The same with the new heave & earth and all of GOD'S creation

Out side of this celestial city is the new earth where the unfortunate were not not given a chance for salvation and will be given 100 years in the flesh and then die the same as all flesh dies

Can you give scripture backup for this statement and elaborate please?

This has nothing to do with the unjustified who were in hell and then placed in the lake of ethereal [heavenly] fire.

Again can you elaborate with scripture backup?

There is only one judgment of a spirit and then either permanent reward or punishment. No second chance. This life is the only chance you get.

This is true
edit on 16-12-2020 by DustybudzZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Sorry I have had a black silhouette bat like 8ft tall winged entity with sword and shield come within 20ft of me...it wasn't from Kansas,I have also had encounters with demons and demoniacs also not from Kansas

Really? Are you serious?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ
a reply to: Raggedyman

Humanity are not immortal so, hell can not be eternal for humanity

According to whom?

Our flesh (ie) (our bodies) are mortal,
But our souls & spirits are not...

Our Bodies are just a vessel for our souls/spirits

Which is why the bible says we will get a "bodily redemption"
And we will have glorified bodies

Where
You talk a lot, in fact to much, just words but nothing more
Back it up with the bible, the bible you seem so readily to use but not quote
Why not quote the bible

Where in the bible does it say humanity is immortal
Cheap talk

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The fellow in the video and the end of the Revelation do not give us the end of the story. For that, look in First Corinthians, chapter 15, where we do see the end of the story, leading up to the Son returning the Kingdom to His Father, in which God the Father is All in all. The last enemy, death, has by that time been defeated, so there are no more enemies, and ALL are reconciled to God. The video narrator is on the right track, but not bold enough to proclaim the Truth - he just appears so.

So your preaching a hyper grace doctrine correct???
(ALL will be saved) is what your saying right?

Because if so that's not consistent with scripture

Can you elaborate how 1 Corinthians 15: 24-27
Proclaims a hyper grace doctrine?

KJV
1 Corinthians 15: 24-27
24. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27. For he hath put all things under his feet.

NLT
1 Corinthians 15: 24-27
24. After that the end will come, when he will turn the Kingdom over to God the Father, having destroyed every ruler and authority and power.
25. For Christ must reign until he humbles all his enemies beneath his feet.
26. And the last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27. For the Scriptures say, “God has put all things under his authority.”

So we see it simply says GOD has put all things under his authority...

Not

ALL are reconciled to God

And All will be saved

scripture is not consistent with the hyper grace doctrine sorry it's just not
I can give many scriptural examples if you like but let me ask you this...

If all will be saved...

When on the cross, why did Jesus say
"today you will be with me in paradise" to only the man who said
"remember me when you come into your kingdom"
And not to both men?

You see there has to be a contrast for us to fully understand & appreciate GOD'S gift of grace, mercy & salvation and who he is

And Luke 23: 39-43 is an illustration of that contrast

The same reason Jesus said in...

(KVJ) John 8: 42-47
42. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47. He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

(NLT) John 8: 42-47
42. Jesus told them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, because I have come to you from God. I am not here on my own, but he sent me.
43. Why can’t you understand what I am saying? It’s because you can’t even hear me!
44. For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.
45. So when I tell the truth, you just naturally don’t believe me!
46. Which of you can truthfully accuse me of sin? And since I am telling you the truth, why don’t you believe me?
47.Anyone who belongs to God listens gladly to the words of God. But you don’t listen because you don’t belong to God.”

You rely too much on doctrinal labels - I read what the Bible says and report about it.

You reply with Scripture as if I had NOT read every book, chapter and verse...but I have.

You hang too much on one translation.

Now, speaking of reading what the Bible says and reporting, my big discovery in the Scriptures, besides the non-existence of the Hell of Dante, Milton and Baxter, all of them writers of FICTION, I have this to report: God is a Refiner of men, and describes Himself as such. He also describes Himself as Soap. Anyway, refining is done by fire and I found out after a long and painstaking word study on fire and related words, that FIRE in the Bible is either natural fire or Godfire. There is no "Hellfire." God's expressed purpose is to burn away our dross - chaff, tares, wood, hay and stubble - until only the gold, silver and precious gems remain. Are you not aware of it? There is no Hell of everlasting torment, only the Lake of Fire for a time, and once cleansed by that Godfire, we come forth as in First Corinthians 3:15.

Yes, I can document all that I say, for I spent two years in intense study of a very ordinary KJV Bible, and my notes evolved into a 240+ page book.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DustybudzZ

I wrote Out side of this celestial city is the new earth where the unfortunate were not not given a chance for salvation and will be given 100 years in the flesh and then die the same as all flesh dies

You then asked
Can you give scripture backup for this statement and elaborate please?

I can answer that with this understanding. You should understand that my faith may accept literature that you have never heard about and that is why I chose the translators and the interpreters of that translation of the original KJV literature for a study guide. Now if you do not accept that translation then it is futile for us to ever have agreement.

The literature of Isaiah was found in the dead sea scrolls in complete form so I will compare that with the KJV Bible.

Dead Sea Scrolls - Column LII Isaiah 65:4 to 65:18.
26. (17.). because behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and neither
27. will the first be remembered, nor come up in your heart.. (18.) except there will be gladness
28. and rejoicing for ever and ever in that which I create: (PP)
29. for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Column LIII Isaiah 65:19 to 66:14
1. (Chapter 65:19) And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and shall be no more heard in her the voice of weeping , [+nor+] the voice of crying.
2. (20.) There shall be no more there a suckling of days who dies, nor an old man who has not filled his days: because
3. the youth shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being only a hundred years old will have been cursed. (21.) And they shall build houses, and inhabit
4. and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit from them. (22.) They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another
5. eat: because as are the days of a tree so will be the days of my people, and my chosen will enjoy the full use of the work of their hands. (23.) They shall not labor
6. in vain, nor bring forth children for trouble; because the seed of the blessed of YHWH they are, and their offspring with them.
7. (24.) And it shall be, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, and I will hear. (25.) The wolf
8. and the lamb shall feed as one, and the lion like the ox shall eat straw : and dust shall be the serpent's bread. They shall not do evil
9. nor destroy in all my holy [&waw&] mountain, says YHWH. (PP)

1611 KJV 65: 17-25
Isaiah 65:17-25
[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
[18] But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
[19] And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
[20]There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
[21] And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
[22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
[23] They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
[24] And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
[25] The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent’s meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.
Interpretation
At this time of prophecy God will create a new heaven and a new earth. It has not been created as yet at this time. In this new heaven and new earth there will not be the strife as we have it today or time as we know it today. A day will not be shown with a rising sun or setting sun. a man will not show age as we see it today in old people. In the new heaven there will not be a sun but there will be a moon to mark motion. Time is not as many are taught. A happening will have order but no time. In other words there will not be time and motion but there will be motion and order of motion.
All of our creation has now been destroyed and the universe destroyed except for certain children who were asleep in the bosom of Jesus.
[let me explain] – As a person dies there is an immediate judgment of that spirit but in order to have a judgement you must have accountability. An aborted child has no accountability whatsoever so that child cannot be judged. Then where is that child? That child is in the bosom of Jesus. Jesus had the power of life just as He had the power over Lazarus. As Lazarus died he was in the bosom of his friend and Creator Jesus. If Lazarus had been judged then he would have been either in hell or the kingdom of heaven but he was not judged and was restored. Not resurrected but restored. The same happens as with this aborted child. That aborted child will be in the new earth and is given 100 years to grow and die in the flesh just as you were given the same chance of becoming justified. These unfortunate children are those who were not given a chance of being justified. They are the ones who are given 100 years in flesh and blood and then die to be judged the same as all others are judged This is the reason that the New Jerusalem has 3 guarded gates on each of the four sides of the city.
Revelation

Rev 22:14-15
[14] Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
[15] For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

There are many scriptures to add to this understanding but that would entail a book form and this
does not warrant in depth study. I believe you are looking for a verse to detail this theology but there is no one particular verse in the OT or NT to show you. You must study to gather this into prophecy. You will never understand this by using Westcott and Hort theology that is for sure.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Where

(KJV) 1 Corinthians 15: 53
53. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality

There is alot more scriptures on this also

Back it up with the bible, the bible you seem so readily to use but not quote
Why not quote the bible

I don't talk about anything from scripture unless I have scripture backup
I have done nothing but quote the Bible

Where in the bible does it say humanity is immortal
Cheap talk

As I said from the beginning...
"our bodies are mortal"
Just not our souls/spirits
Which will get new bodies eventually

If your going to quote me please do it with accuracy

1 Corinthians 15: 42-43
42. So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43. It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

If you are still confused on the issue I suggest you read all of

1 Corinthians 15: 12-57

(The Resurrection of the Dead)

12. Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13. But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
14. And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
15. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
16. For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
17. And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
18. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

(The Order of Resurrection)

20. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

29. Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?
30. And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?
31. I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
32. If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.
33. Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
34. Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

(The Resurrection Body)

35. But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
36. Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
37. And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
38. But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
39. All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
40. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
42. So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43. It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
45. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Where O Death is Your Victory?
(Isaiah 57:1-2)

50. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56. The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

&

2 Corinthians 5: 1-10

(Our Eternal Dwelling)

1. For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
3. If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
4. For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
5. Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.
6. Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
7. (For we walk by faith, not by sight
8. We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
9. Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
10.For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

In the beginning it was paradise...
And Man was never ment to die.
Man was (originally created) to live forever in perfect harmony with eachother & and the animals there was no death, blood shed & eating of meat...
Man was not permitted to eat meat until after the flood after Adam & women ate of the tree disobeying GOD (ie.) (after sin)

Genesis 1: 28-31
28. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31. And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Then we see in

Genesis 2: 15-17
15. And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
16. And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17. But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

So as we can see death was a result of man's sin

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You rely too much on doctrinal labels - I read what the Bible says and report about it.

I rely on the truth of what the scriptures are actually saying...

You reply with Scripture as if I had NOT read every book, chapter and verse...but I have

Then you would know your false doctrine or "way of thinking" if you prefer...
is not consistent with scripture

You hang too much on one translation

As is said I rely on the truth of what the scriptures are actually & accurately conveying...
We don't need you to interpret the scriptures the scriptures interpret themselves just fine

Now, speaking of reading what the Bible says and reporting, my big discovery in the Scriptures, besides the non-existence of the Hell of Dante, Milton and Baxter, all of them writers of FICTION, I have this to report: God is a Refiner of men, and describes Himself as such. He also describes Himself as Soap. Anyway, refining is done by fire and I found out after a long and painstaking word study on fire and related words, that FIRE in the Bible is either natural fire or Godfire. There is no "Hellfire." God's expressed purpose is to burn away our dross - chaff, tares, wood, hay and stubble - until only the gold, silver and precious gems remain. Are you not aware of it? There is no Hell of everlasting torment, only the Lake of Fire for a time, and once cleansed by that Godfire, we come forth as in First Corinthians 3:15.

Once again your taking scripture out of context...
I just don't know if your doing it on purpose or are genuinely confused

But if you read all of
Corinthians 3: 10-15
In context...

10. According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13. Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

First we see in...
11. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

So paul is talking about those who believe and are saved under the blood of Christ...

13. Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

So this is speaking of the works of a believer

14. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

So this is speaking of a reward for the believers work...

15. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

So the believer's work is found insufficient or unworthy his reward will be talking (ie.) "Shall suffer loss" but he himself shall be saved because he is a believer and is washed in the blood of Jesus Christ

So the eternal separation from GOD is for the (non believers) or the one's who are not chosen or (elect)
The ones who refuse to be healed or cleansed by Jesus Christ by the fire

You are correct when you say we are to be refined by fire which is why John the Baptist said

Matthew 3: 11-12
11. I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
12. Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

2 Corinthians 5: 10
10. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

But we know the fire for the nonbelievers is permanent because

(but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.)
Meaning forever

Matthew 25: 32-33
32. And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Matthew 25: 44-46
45. Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Mark 9: 47-48
47. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

2 Thessalonians 1: 8-9
8. In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9. Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Jude 7
7. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jude 1: 11-13
11. Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13. Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Revelation 14:9-11
9. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10. The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name

Revelation 20: 10, 14-15
10. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
14. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Sorry but your "big discovery"
your "painstaking intense study" that "evolved into a 240+ page book"
Is in vain, and is a false doctrine which scripture is not consistent with

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I can answer that with this understanding. You should understand that my faith may accept literature that you have never heard about and that is why I chose the translators and the interpreters of that translation of the original KJV literature for a study guide. Now if you do not accept that translation then it is futile for us to ever have agreement.

Can you present the "literature your faith may accept"
I can't tell you if I have ever heard of it if I do not know what it is

As far as the KJV translation yes I accept that and is what I have been quoting the whole time...

You still have not presented any scriptural evidence for where you get

Out side of this celestial city is the new earth where the unfortunate were not not given a chance for salvation and will be given 100 years in the flesh and then die the same as all flesh dies

This has nothing to do with the unjustified who were in hell and then placed in the lake of ethereal [heavenly] fire.

Where are you getting this specific information?

All you have done is quoted the same scripture of Isaiah 65:17-25
Except from the (1611) and
(dead sea scrolls)...

And added
Rev 22:14-15

Which does not answer my question
Nor prove your claim

but there will be a moon to mark motion. Time is not as many are taught. A happening will have order but no time. In other words there will not be time and motion but there will be motion and order of motion.

Still not sure where your getting your information

All of our creation has now been destroyed and the universe destroyed except for certain children who were asleep in the bosom of Jesus.
[let me explain] – As a person dies there is an immediate judgment of that spirit but in order to have a judgement you must have accountability. An aborted child has no accountability whatsoever so that child cannot be judged. Then where is that child? That child is in the bosom of Jesus

Again where are you getting this information?
None of what you're saying has scripture backup

In fact scripture says

Romans 9: 11-13
11. (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth
12. It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
13. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

So GOD Knows us before we was ever even in our mother's womb

You seem to misunderstand the omnipotence of GOD as we are already either judged or redeemed saved or parishing before we are even ever born

1 Corinthians 1: 18
18. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

John 3: 18
18. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already,

Jesus had the power of life just as He had the power over Lazarus. As Lazarus died he was in the bosom of his friend and Creator Jesus. If Lazarus had been judged then he would have been either in hell or the kingdom of heaven but he was not judged and was restored. Not resurrected but restored. The same happens as with this aborted child.

Lazarus was used as an example of GOD'S power through Jesus Christ for our benefit so we may believe...

John 11: 14-15
14. Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
15. And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

That aborted child will be in the new earth and is given 100 years to grow and die in the flesh just as you were given the same chance of becoming justified. These unfortunate children are those who were not given a chance of being justified. They are the ones who are given 100 years in flesh and blood and then die to be judged the same as all others are judged This is the reason that the New Jerusalem has 3 guarded gates on each of the four sides of the city.
Revelation

Again where is your scripture backup?

You are simply making assumptions based upon your own interpretations

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LazarusShort

If you think there is no judgment
and no condemnation

You are wrong

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

There are many scriptures to add to this understanding

You have given none

I believe you are looking for a verse to detail this theology but there is no one particular verse in the OT or NT to show you

So you agree you have no scriptural evidence to support your claim
Because there is none

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Sorry, you are wrong, confirmation bias is all you have proven

Did you ever read about the tree of life, no, big shock

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

and no condemnation

You are wrong

If there is then it is you that judges and condemns.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

and no condemnation

You are wrong

If there is then it is you that judges and condemns.

Yes, there is judgment, some condemnation, no damnation. The same God Who speaks of it also advises us not to judge before "the time."

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So you agree you have no scriptural evidence to support your claim Because there is none

I expected that answer because that is the answer that most ignorant bible readers will assume. The 1st synagogue of our Lord Jesus was not known and remains unknown today by most bible readers. The Nazaren teachers were the Apostles of Jesus and were never influenced by the Roman organizations. They also did not have your scriptures.

The elder brother of Jesus taught his congregation of Hebrews from Aramaic and Hebrew only. No other language or belief was allowed in this first synagogue of the Christ. The Apostles themselves were the teachers along with written and oral Torah. The influence of the Hellenist was not allowed.

So where does this leave us today? Arguing over a translation made by ignorant people and using the Greek copies of the Hebrew and Aramaic signature's? I would suggest you consider oral Torah along with the oldest bible in this world known to man. That would be the Ethiopian literature in English.

I believe that would start your venture into 1,2,3 Enoch which is scripture. But then again I doubt that you could accept any of that as scripture simply because of the new age movement teachings.

Example -- The 1st century Nazarene's believed that animals were not judged but the spirits of the animal were put into a great paddock . We get that from 1st Enoch. But then that is not in your scriptures is it? Of course not but it is in the Ethiopian scriptures. But not even from the Greek language. We have to read this from the Geez language of Ethiopia. But you will never accept that nonsense will you? Of course not.
Just as you will never read in your scriptures that Moses was king of Ethiopia for forty years.

I think you have the picture and I do not intend to preach at you but only to try to show you that you do not have all scriptures that were once the only scriptures from the true languages of our Lord Jesus.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Taking one at a time---
The world is destroyed and every human that was alive at that time is dead, judged and either in heaven or the lake of fire. Isaiah is now telling you what happens next.

I already showed you in Isaiah where God will create a new heaven and earth. I showed you where this present earth and heaven will be clean dissolved. I showed you where God will build His city in the newly created earth. I showed you that that city is called New Jerusalem and I showed you in Revelation where the city [New Jerusalem] is restricted from sin coming into the city. [read before and after and not just a verse].

I showed you that there are human children of flesh and blood who will live in the newly created earth outside of the city called New Jerusalem. Those children are given 100 years of life and then die. Some will be saved and some will be destroyed. This is all after this world is destroyed and all of this creation is dead. Who Are These Children?? Where Do They Come From??

Isaiah 66:22-24
[22] For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
[23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
[24] And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh. You should now understand that the new celestial city New Jerusalem has no need for a sun and as I told you that time outside the city is marked by a moon. Just as the Hebrews today mark time with a moon so it is in the new creation.

Rev_21:23 And the city [New Jerusalem] had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Rev_22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Sorry, you are wrong, confirmation bias is all you have proven

How?
I have given numerous scriptural references on the subject...
Your misunderstanding does not prove me bias

Did you ever read about the tree of life, no, big shock

The fact that you try to answer for me, only speaks volumes about your character?

But anyway...

Yes and in the beginning they was forbidden to eat from the tree of
knowledge of good & evil only...

Genesis 2: 16-17
16. And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17. But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

They was givin the right to eat freely of any other tree they wish including the (tree of life)

Genesis 3: 2-3
2. And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3. But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die

It wasn't until (after) they ate from the tree of knowledge of good & evil,
they was then forbidden to eat of the tree of life...

Genesis 3: 22
22. And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

So we can see from this they could eat freely (without consequence) of any tree in the beginning except one,
the tree of knowledge of good & evil...
They were free to eat from
"the tree of life" before they disobeyed GOD...

So as I said GOD'S original plan was for humanity to live forever because he was fine with them eating from
the tree of life in the beginning before they disobeyed him

GOD told them eating of
the tree of knowledge of good & evil would result in death
He offered them life
and they chose death

This is bible study 101
My 7 yo child can understand this
What part do you not understand???

This is essentially the whole theme of the beginning of Genesis GOD'S perfect creation & (the fall of humanity) I don't see how you do not understand this

Are you so proud to just admit you misunderstood?
Instead you would rather deny and twist scripture to fit you narrative?

Please...
if you can not articulate an elaborate explanation of your reasoning with scriptural evidence then you are wasting my time
edit on 17-12-2020 by DustybudzZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join