It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 2021, the new varient

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The new normal is here.

"Health Secretary Matt Hancock said at least 60 different local authorities had recorded Covid infections caused by the new variant."

www.bbc.com...

Of course it's not worse than the current strain and the new vaccine will still work.

Anyone that thinks a new year will magically be all sunshine and lollipops is in for a big surprise.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Is this that X-men movie I heard about?

“New Mutant(s)?

Speaking of X-men movies, anyone recall the intro to (Days of Future Past maybe? catchy name btw). Wonder what it’s referencing.....

Isn’t it that movie where herds of people are moving through NYC’s Central Park with “collars” on because of a plague or somethin...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
The new normal is here.

"Health Secretary Matt Hancock said at least 60 different local authorities had recorded Covid infections caused by the new variant."

www.bbc.com...

Of course it's not worse than the current strain and the new vaccine will still work.

Anyone that thinks a new year will magically be all sunshine and lollipops is in for a big surprise.

There will be a new strain and they will continue to use it as an excuse for future lockdowns till infinity....

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here we go. It's funny how all of the conspiracy theories that developed since April, the eventual pushing for a poison/vaccine, the never ending lockdowns, vaccine verification apps, and new strain popping up have all come true.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
The new normal is here.

www.bbc.com...

Another way: “Damn! If it hadn’t been for that “new variant”, we could’ve totally eradicated it with that vaccine you all just took......”

Right as the “variant” came on the scene.

Gimme a break

- Scooby Doo world
edit on 14-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Here we go. It's funny how all of the conspiracy theories that developed since April, the eventual pushing for a poison/vaccine, the never ending lockdowns, vaccine verification apps, and new strain popping up have all come true.

Sad thing is that it should be pretty obvious to anyone... yet, a large portion of the population can't seem to see it.

I don't get it. Sometimes I wish I never took the red pill. Ignorance must be bliss.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Did they ever flatten that pesky curve?

Wait.... I think I saw them grow/draw a few more.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
the great human rase...knocked down by one of the smallest organisms of nature ...again !
we might be very well the parasites of earth...with none respect for other live
perhaps we need to be moore modest to oure planet
KARMA!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Pretty sure there's a thread on this...but i'm just gonna leave this here again. It bears repeating

link

South Australia was plunged into a strict six-day lockdown on the back of a declaration that a “dangerous” new strain of coronavirus had swept the state’s capital.

It was a claim that raised eyebrows among epidemiologists around the country, some of whom labelled it “rubbish”.

Today, it was essentially revealed that an alleged lie led health authorities and the government to conclude a new strain must have merged.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Convenient, right around vaccine availability time when people don’t really want the thing. What gets me is the rushed vaccines and possible dangers to people getting stuck. What is annoying is this is just normal virus crap that the media jumps on and freaks people out about.

They would see the same thing with influenza, rhinovirus, adenovirus, normal coronavirus etc. it’s really nothing, at least this whole thing should be over by summer. Unless H7N9 decides to go airborne or some other Disease X. Who knows maybe the vaccine will make hairless vampires, zombie dogs or zombies.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Did they ever flatten that pesky curve?

Wait.... I think I saw them grow/draw a few more.

I don't even think it is possible to continue to move the goal post... the goal must be in the parking lot at this point.

Let's recap...

First it was we need to "flatten the curve..." and we were told lets lock down for 15 days.

Then we were told some 2 million could die in US. We are at 300,000 (allegedly). But some how, despite the science and models being laughably wrong, we are still locked down....

Then we went from reducing deaths and over loading hospitals to now we gotta have a vaccine... well, we got the vaccine so we will see what excuse comes next.

My money is on the new Covid-20 that will be coming out just like the new i-phone... we will get an entirely new set of edicts about locking down as Covid 20 will be new and improved.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Pretty sure there's a thread on this...but i'm just gonna leave this here again. It bears repeating

link

South Australia was plunged into a strict six-day lockdown on the back of a declaration that a “dangerous” new strain of coronavirus had swept the state’s capital.

It was a claim that raised eyebrows among epidemiologists around the country, some of whom labelled it “rubbish”.

Today, it was essentially revealed that an alleged lie led health authorities and the government to conclude a new strain must have merged.

Funny how they can do that with a novel virus but not the election fraud here in the states...

Dontchathink?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Kinda scary that the people "holding" all the viruses are governments.
This won't end well.
These guys will just push the extinct button when they feel they are losing control.

Edit....not related to this covid bs...aka using pcr tests on people with the flu or traces from some other marker from 30 years ago.
...or infected goats and cantaloupes

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: dug88

link

Funny how they can do that with a novel virus but not the election fraud here in the states...

Dontchathink?

It's all related...psyops 2020.........aliens, murder hornets, stolen elections, weaponized pcr tests, etc........

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

Convenient, right around vaccine availability time when people don’t really want the thing. What gets me is the rushed vaccines and possible dangers to people getting stuck. What is annoying is this is just normal virus crap that the media jumps on and freaks people out about.

They would see the same thing with influenza, rhinovirus, adenovirus, normal coronavirus etc. it’s really nothing, at least this whole thing should be over by summer. Unless H7N9 decides to go airborne or some other Disease X. Who knows maybe the vaccine will make hairless vampires, zombie dogs or zombies.

Its funny you brought up " hair ".
My post about this vaccine also stats this vaccine may cause baldness in both men and women.
Looks like we are on the same page.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Lol I was making a joke about I Am Legend, I’m not really sure how it could potentially cause hair loss. A quick way to check would be a genetic screen for alopecia and cross reference if certain age groups started presenting with the anomaly and it was just a coincidence with the vaccine. A lot of times, kind of like associating Covid deaths with normal deaths from other conditions just because they had virus in their test, it could just be a normal appearance of issues. Kind of like wild type background noise you get sometimes in animal models. I suppose it could be related to an autoimmune anomaly but we would need to see data to confirm that. Either way, we’re about to find out in real time.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Lol I was making a joke about I Am Legend, I’m not really sure how it could potentially cause hair loss. A quick way to check would be a genetic screen for alopecia and cross reference if certain age groups started presenting with the anomaly and it was just a coincidence with the vaccine. A lot of times, kind of like associating Covid deaths with normal deaths from other conditions just because they had virus in their test, it could just be a normal appearance of issues. Kind of like wild type background noise you get sometimes in animal models. I suppose it could be related to an autoimmune anomaly but we would need to see data to confirm that. Either way, we’re about to find out in real time.

I have all the respect for you and I know you follow me on those threads and I try not to be someone who predicts but goes on what been called " Street Talk " . I am afraid that there will be some truth to my post , but like you mention, the future will tell.
I do know here in this country, most people don't feel the vaccine is necessary and I believe this morning news said it may be available by June of next year for the general populations. When I hear that the Japanese military are going to make it mandatory for them, I then will say this, this virus was most likely made in a lab.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It may have been from a lab, most likely an accidental crossover from poor biosafety practices. I know I found an article last spring that mapped it early on and it’s genome displayed evidence of moving from a bat, to cell based studies, back to a bat and exposed to an immune response, maybe additional cell work followed by another unknown animal and then a number of exposures to human groups with a start date of Summer/Fall 2019. Unfortunately, I can’t find that study anymore, it could have been retracted for various reasons and I think it was a Chinese study. It is similar to a few lab strains but so are many of the SARS like corona viruses. It’s hard to tell sometimes.

I would wait a couple months if you can before getting the vaccine. I don’t think they’ve explored enough variables but who knows it could work and make history. But it’s also still 2020 so who knows.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
People after living 12 Months lockdown :

Psychological torture......

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

What gets me is this new Twitter trend where all these "Academics" and "Health Professionals" are putting their "Credentials" in their tags to push all this pseudo-science Covid nonsense.

Here's a fun one. My Microbiologist Wife (actually true) did the math and Ohio's death rate is .0005%. And here's all these morons out here wearing their face diapies.

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5905699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join