It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada GOP Electors Vote For Trump!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Wait,
But who did the law abiding citizens of Nevada vote for?

I don't really want to be the guy who has to point it out, but when the system stops working for the people the people will stop the system.
At least, it used to work that way.

If it was the citizens who elected, Hillary would of won last time.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yet the usual suspects on here will run with it as will alternative entertainment sites that claim to be news like OAN, Epoch Times, the Gateway Pundit, RSBN, ect.

I can help but laugh at this stunt and the fact some are falling for it. No wonder why some can not grasp the concept that Trump lost to Biden.

And to think the folks who fall for this truly believe they are smarter than 'libtards'.

Nope.
Biden “won” somehow, some way that is really pretty much a mystery I guess.
But the usual suspects here are so giddy that he won and yet are completely oblivious to the fact the Joe Biden has done nothing for this country in his 47 years of political office and he will continue that streak while president.
I still haven’t figured out if the complete denial of that fact is caused by a mental disorder or just plain stupidity.
It’s one or the other. Period.
Congrats on your useless candidate winning.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I'm just laughing at this. When Biden becomes president I will be just as critical if not more critical than I have been with Trump.

The difference here is many of Trump's faithful still think there is a chance the election results will.be invalidated or Congress will declare 'a contested' election.

I personally think Pence can not wait to count the votes on January 6th, something tells me he is sick of Donald's behavior and will get much pleasure in delivering the final verdict to Trump's deflated ego.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Wait,

I don't really want to be the guy who has to point it out, but when the system stops working for the people the people will stop the system.

One, gross.
Two, that's an odd place to cut off what I said.

What did the citizens of Nevada vote for?

I've only been in that state twice, but last I checked they had voters and members of the EC all the same.

I might not like their opinion but they're allowed to have one.
My state keeps voting democrat but I've not voted that way since obamas first term, when he proved to me that he was a traitor. Now I have to think about who I vote for... Which gets harder every year since obama sold our media to the propaganda machine.

Did the people of Nevada vote for Harris, or did their supposedly elected officials do it?
Getting hard to tell now that votes are openly counted by Chinese scanners that obviously can be remotely updated to say whatever the highest bidder wants.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

A slate of Wisconsin electors voted for President Trump today.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt
Gross, yes, I agree, don't know enough about the rest. My point was the popular vote, how the citizen votes, is negated by the EC sometimes.

Everyone got sold out, long before Obama I think.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I personally think Pence can not wait to count the votes on January 6th, something tells me he is sick of Donald's behavior and will get much pleasure in delivering the final verdict to Trump's deflated ego.

I agree, and think there are MANY (silent) who can’t wait to not have to put up with Trump anymore.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More sky screaming, Wisconsin also binds Electors.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So did Arizona electors.

mobile.twitter.com...

Important move before the January 6th confirmation of the next president by Congress.

Part of the plan.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Not certified.
Not valid.
Just stupid.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Not true. Just like all 6 of Nevada's votes went to BidenHarris, all 10 of Wisconsin's votes also went to BidenHarris, and all 11 of Arizona's votes went to BidenHarris.

Wisconsin awarded 10 electoral votes to Biden and Harris, only an hour after the Wisconsin Supreme Court struck down a Trump campaign challenge to the results and delivered the GOP its fourth major post-election court loss in the state in four days.
Nevada awarded six electoral votes to Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris
during a virtual meeting held over Zoom.
Arizona awarded 11 electoral votes to Biden and Harris,
after President Donald Trump repeatedly criticized Republican Gov. Doug Ducey for allowing Biden’s win to go forward.

www.forbes.com...

Just as I expected you, and alt-right entertainment sites are going with a false narrative. I suppose they have to make sure Trump's gullible base still believe it is not over, or the donations stop flowing.

edit on 14-12-2020 by jrod because: Add Arizona

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I just have to say to that...I feel the same way about what CNN finally reported on 30 minutes ago.
I don't see any posts on here providing details about Biden winning the counts in all these states. And to do it on zoom I find a bit un-official....maybe even purposefully.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

More sky screaming, Wisconsin also binds Electors.

According to this Wisconsin has no penalty for voting against the popular vote.

also

Nevada has not penalty but Failure to vote as pledged cancels the vote and replaces the elector.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

There's no penalty but they still are required to vote for the popular vote receiver.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

But but but, you only got, as of my latest count, 8 stars and our OP got more than 15. So I guess that makes OP the winner then.....

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: interupt42

There's no penalty but they still are required to vote for the popular vote receiver.

Yep it looks like it. If they don't then the SOS will refuse and replace the elector with one that must sign the pledge.

www.leg.state.nv.us...

(b) Does not present both ballots, presents an unmarked ballot or presents a ballot marked with a vote that does not conform with the provisions of subsection 1:

(1) The Secretary of State shall refuse to accept either ballot of the presidential elector; and

(2) The Secretary of State shall deem the presidential elector’s position vacant. The vacancy must be filled pursuant to the provisions of NRS 298.065. The person appointed to fill the vacancy in the position of presidential elector, after signing the pledge described in NRS 298.065, shall mark both ballots and present both ballots to the Secretary of State pursuant to this section.

3.  Only the votes accepted by the Secretary of State pursuant to this section may be recorded on the lists of votes made by the presidential electors pursuant to 3 U.S.C. § 9.

(Added to NRS by 2013, 1232)

edit on 461231America/ChicagoMon, 14 Dec 2020 16:46:12 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mailman
Watching live. NevadaGOP.org.

They just declared DJT Winner in nevada.

RSBN.com live feed

Nobody else quick enough?? I'm such an awful poster. Oh well

6 votes no vacancies. Trump/Pence win Nevada!!!

Hey,
The script says if you are bright and smart, you don't go bust in Atlanta....nor should you lose a killing in Nevada, it now seems Trump managed to do just that, straight out from the undercover, sorry overcover, of his own barnet...Mehhh! he'll find someone else to blame though!
edit on 14-12-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Mystery schools founded the country and want a new world order.a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Wait,

Her party screamed for 4 years to change the electoral college, then they took full advantage of the coronavirus and once mail-in ballots were pushed through, they didn't speak a single word about removing the EC and relying solely on popular vote.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join