It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation, pandemic, vaccination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

They can't make it mandatory because there are a certain portion of people who cannot get it.

Additionally, there would be push back. I know, for example, that hospitals in my area are not making it mandatory for their workers although they do require the flu vaccine, go figure.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well..... If I was to make a counter argument. I would base it on the day of Jezreel prophecy in Hosea and Matthew 24.

Point one.
The Hosea prophecy predicted that Israel and Judah were to face a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. But the thing is the prophecy has a timeline. 2 days in the presence of the Lord for the curse and the third day being the day of Jezreel. BUT. According to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are thousand year periods of time. So according to the prophecy the end of the 2 days should be apparent. And taking a Christian view of the prophecy it would seem the curse started with the events surrounding John the Baptist and Jesus Christ. And Malachi 4 also seems to predict that a curse would be placed on the Earth if Elijah the Prophet was interfered with when he appeared.

Simplified I'm guessing the curse started with the death of John the Baptist and Jesus Christ was collateral damage. Forcing the creation of Christianity as Judaism became unable to do the intended job.

But moving on I'm guessing the curse started in the 20s AD. Placing the end of it in 2020s AD. And that's where Matthew 24 comes into play.

Point 2.
The fig tree parables of Matthew 24 compare the Apocalypse to the coming of spring and the budding and leafing out of a fig tree. And those prophecies give us a timetable as well. This generation shall not pass until all these events are complete. And the questions here is what is the meaning of this statement? And what event is the first one? For that event it's impossible to know per Matthew 24 but we have what appears to be a valid end time event in the creation of Israel in 1948. So making that assumption we still have 2 viable meanings to the generation passing question.

The first being the passing of the generation means the passing of a majority of those being born around the time the first event happened. The 2nd being that when the last person of the generation dies.

So using these meanings it appears that the Apocalypse and the generation therein is at least 72 years old.

And there you have it. Two prophesies when put together seem to indicate the 2020's should be the time of the 7 year Revelation Apocalypse.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Yes.

It's coming and soon.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Or at all really.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

A crazy article from Forbes.

www.forbes.com... ipse-of-the-sun/?sh=2b4e8c9e6c24

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Unfortunately the story is gone already.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Best way to get people to want something.

Is simply to tell them they cannot have it

Or that it's in short supply.

My understanding is anyone with immunodeficiency disorders cannot be given the vaccinations because they contain weakened live virus along with a few other people who suffer from other medical conditions.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
One thing no one has mentioned is the First Horseman is given a bow and a Crown.Corona is Latin for crown- and it's certainly conquered the world.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: ntech

Unfortunately the story is gone already.

Link Fixed

Trump's Presidency Will End With Eclipse

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i do not agree with the OP in its entirety or from A-to-Z as presented

the period we are in is the Sorrows and Birth Pangs warning Era--- which allows the 10 member Final World Empire to be 'born'
and for the 1st beast from sea and 2nd beast from land to arise and form the antichrist NWO which is allowed to grow into a Global Power

this temporary timescape ...AKA: beginning-of-sorrows/Early birth-pains is necessary to allow the conditions for the FP & AC to team up and create the 'Mark', fashion the 'Image', wage war on the 'host'/'saints' ... and for God to allow both the Great Delusion---and---the great falling away (from church) to come to pass (to separate the wheat-from-chaff

the finale' is thought to be 2046 when the SUN cycle goes micro-Nova

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Micronovas

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

There is no such thing as a Solar Miconova

Nova are explosions that occur on stars near the end of their lives.

Our Sun is nowhere near old enough to do so, with astronomers estimating that the sun has about 7 billion to 8 billion years left before it sputters out and dies.

By which time Humanity will be long gone.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Currency an trading would be more like it, even thought of slave branding, thing is, don't think it were on their right arm or forehead. The image of the beast that given life to it, might have some correlation to Romes use of coins.

Another tid bit is they used to put the image of Caesar, an was used to inform the public who was the reigning Authority at the time.

The Dark Ages an the year 581 do come to mind though of what could be happening, an what has happened. Not saying verbal Oaths an using gestures with ones right hand an kissing it forehead does sound like the6 have the "Right to Refuse Service."

That not even mentioning the rising powers out of the sea, an the waves

edit on 14-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner
I'm rather wary of using cross-language word-play on scripture. But yes, it has been conquering the world, for the moment. At the beginning of the Iliad and in the Psalms, being attacked by plague is identified with being attacked by arrows, so it was obviously a common image.

edit on 15-12-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Is that a difference? Why should the experience of the Four Horsemen not be described as "sorrows and birth-pangs"?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Is that a difference? Why should the experience of the Four Horsemen not be described as "sorrows and birth-pangs"?

in several of my reply posts with your enlightened Threads...

i stated that the 'end-times' 4 Horsemen-of-the-Apocalypse, did indeed come upon the World Stage scene ---
recall the Blood Moon Tetrad which unfolded from April 2014- Sept 2015 ---that was when the Heavenly Power used the Sun-Moon-Stars as the clear 'Sign' (to men with Wisdom) as a time-line marker for followers of Prophecy &/or faith to a series of Events to Begin
(it was more than interesting that 2014 was the Chinese Year of the Horse in human counting
and the onset of the 4 Horsemen-of-Apocalypse in Heavenly counting...)

[kindly note, the same 2014-15 time period saw the initial developmant of Corona-Virus,,, which saw lots of covert experimentation & development by secret bio-weapons research facilities in China/usa/et al) ... all the way until the CV & COVID19 breakouts around october 2019 -to- present
edit on th31160814126916542020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Reviving this thread, since the argument is coming up again.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Reviving this thread, because the argument is coming up again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join