It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major leak 'exposes' members and 'lifts the lid' on the Chinese Communist Party

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Of course, I upgraded in April specifically for it.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
That's sort of pathetic, but oh well.
Is the penis thing for real?
edit on 12/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
That's sort of pathetic, but oh well.
Is the penis thing for real?

It's the first singel player RPG with an actual story that has been released that's worth it for a while.

Yes, it's raunchy. I'm not sure which "penis thing" you're referring to. There quite a few in the game. But underneath the advertised neon sex, there's actually a pretty good story and some really good character work going on.

**SPOILERY BIT BENEATH**

I just did an optional side bit where I talked to a neighbor who was having issues because someone close to him died. I'd spoken with him about vehicles before, and his former coworkers were worried because he'd dropped off the map. I got him to open up, and we talked about losing people close to us, and I mean really talked about loss.

There are things like that hidden in there alongside the hard gritty exterior and plenty of it. It's surprisingly worthwhile.

And my computer was due to upgrade anyhow. This was as good an excuse as any.
edit on 13-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

And my computer was due to upgrade anyhow. This was as good an excuse as any.

Good enough for me.

Re: penises. Apparently there's a bug (or feature) which causes them to penetrate the clothing textures on occasion.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Haven't seen it or noticed it. The biggest bug I've seen so far in my version is some guy standing at a bridge with what looks like an iPad floating behind his head. Oh, and there was this time I couldn't get the inventory pic to let my character appear with an Arasaka security vest and baggy basketball shorts on at the same time. So I seemed to be naked from the waist down even though the game showed me equipping it all.

A reload fixed that one.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Its like topsy turvy Macarthyism..

The red scare of the 60s(which everyone was led to believe was overblown).

Now we have an actual commie government with actual party members who have brazenly infiltrated tech/business/government
...and people just willingly let it happen without any talk of 5th column/commie takeover from the inside.

Yep... because Macarthy was absolutely right...

yup

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
I hope the CCP is tied to the election machines and to the traitors that have destroyed the integrity of elections throughout the free world.

Bringing down the NWOPTB. I would call that a Great Reset.

Yes. So maybe you haven't heard, but mere weeks before the election (Oct 8th), Ch ina paid the parent company of Dominion 400 million dollars, and another 200 billion had been paid in Dec 2014.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: Agit8dChop

What an absolute shocker!
Who would have thought a regime hell bent on global domination and who sees other countries as nothing more than potential loot resources would behave in such a manner?

It should be taught to politicians that chinas regime thinks and plans in centuries,whereas most of the rest of the world thinks and plans in years/decades.If our leaders know this-well,they keep very quiet about it,to the point of collaberation maybe..

No regime is more dangerous to the future and to any remaining shreds of freedom on this planet.

When we trade with them,we embolden a future where China makes the rules.
We are handing them the tools to become the planets biggest super power.
The west have long since rolled over on human rights issues-hell our tech companies have been intsumental in creating the technological straight jacket/smart cities(same thing)we now see in Xinjiang,and which is being rolled out across China.
This dystopian hell is reality for minority groups in china right now.

When you buy # from china you are giving them the green light,and the power,to force this system on the world.
Remember that when you buy stuff.

If anyone thinks I am talking nonsense,read the "China 2049 initiative."Its all in there.
Is that year significant I wonder?

Is it a sly nod to Bladerunner 2049-Where America has fallen to international mega corps who have destroyed the country?
It would not surprise me if such a vision would suit China very nicely.

Disclaimer:
I am talking about the regime here,and not generalising the entire chinese people,many of whom I imagine would prefer not to live under the neo commie kosh-If they had free choice.

You’re giving China FAR too much credit. They didn’t plan out jack today century’s ago beside having rice for dinner. China looks more and more like they just have been lying through their teeth the whole time at the rest of the world (while servicing them too boot). China, like the left, blames the world on things they are responsible for. Pollution, Hong Kong, Tibet, labor abuses, human rights issues abound are a certainty with China.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
We should have absolutely nothing to do with China. Nothing! Doing business with China, educating its students and allowing it to steal from us on an unprecedented scale does nothing but strengthen it to our own detriment. China would be far, far less dangerous today if we had never normalized relations with it. We should have continued treating it like a pariah nation. China has stolen hundreds of billions of dollars worth of proprietary knowledge; perhaps trillions. It makes no secret of its goal to dominate the world.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Firms with defence industry interests including Airbus, Boeing and Rolls-Royce employed hundreds of party members, the analysis showed

Well, at least we can all sleep soundly knowing that the right personnel security checks are being performed properly...Idiocracy was a scripted comedy film...right? It's becoming rather prophetic these days.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
Is it racist to dislike stupid people? How about disingenuous liars?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join