It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Trump Protesters Chant “Destroy the GOP,” Boo Georgia Senate Candidates at Rally

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: putnam6

You know I mostly agree but I understand, they believe voting in this state is akin to losing 50 bucks trying to win a carnival teddy bear one night and then going back and doing the same thing the next night.

If you go back and read my older post I'm very much in favor of finding fraud and bring it to light. The problem is there hasn't been anything of worth brought forward. Nothing has been converted to actual evidence in front of a court, though I'm right there in thinking things that we have seen "look" like fraud, but in the end each BIG case has just dribbled off into nothing so far.

If you suggest close to a million ballots have been requested are you saying that people have requested the ballots or is it mass mail-ins? If it is requested then that is much better at stopping fraud. If you are suggesting more Dems will vote then Reps then so be it, we can color Georgia blue now. Do I like it no, but if America is going that way then it is the will of the people even to destroy themselves. I'm 60 and close to retirement...So all you young people good luck with all that as I drink Caipirinhas down in South America...lol

I can move very easily anywhere I want to live...the rest of you suckers are stuck here if that is the direction America wants to go.

I'm saying that's the number of mail-in ballots requested

Historically mail ballots lean to the left, and they did here in Georgia in 2020 especially in the metro counties. This means the Republicans likely have a deficit they need to overcome on election day when voter turnout is usually 1/3 of what it is in the general election.

Right now the "polls" I watch from Richard Barris @ Big Data, the guy who was damn close to the 2016 actual votes as well 2020. Barris claims the race here in Georgia favors both the Democrats right now.

www.peoplespunditdaily.com...

The two Georgia Senate runoffs that will determine the balance of power in the upper chamber on January 5 are very close, a new poll finds. The survey conducted by Big Data Poll finds both Democratic candidates are benefiting from turnout questions for Republicans.

Democratic challenger John Ossoff holds a slight lead over incumbent Republican Senator David Perdue 47% to 44.5%, with 8.6% undecided. Raphael Warnock leads Republican Kelly Loeffler 47.6% to 43.4%, with 9.1% undecided.

FWIW I'm 56 and I'm screwed
edit on 13-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Evidence of cheating in the upcoming runoff already.

EXPOSED: Democrat Groups Caught Breaking Federal Law – Bribing Georgia Voters with Soros Money

Left-wing groups are scheming to bribe Georgians to vote in the January 5, 2021 runoff election with well over a hundred thousand dollars of free meals and other giveaways despite it being a clear violation of U.S. federal law.

An email from Vote.org dated December 10, 2020 bragged that “food trucks will be parked in strategic locations across the state” [emphasis added] and requested donations to fund their “full Georgia food truck program [which] will cost $153,000 to supply and staff.”

Although Vote.org laughably claims to be non-partisan, the organization states that the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Soros-funded Black Voters Matter are “partners.” Vote.org CEO Andrea Hailey tweeted shortly after President Trump’s inauguration that people must “[G]et to work building coalitions to fight Trump NOW.”

They think they just got away with cheating. Why should they not cheat again?

It was exposed and still no one did anything about it. The cheaters would be stupid not to cheat again.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

There's something illegal here? Sort of stupid to advertise a crime.

Is gerrymandering illegal too?

edit on 12/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Title 18, U.S. code 597 titled “Expenditures to influence voting” is clear:

“Whoever makes or offers to make an expenditure to any person, either to vote or withhold his vote, or to vote for or against any candidate; and Whoever solicits, accepts, or receives any such expenditure in consideration of his vote or the withholding of his vote—Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if the violation was willful, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.”

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

It sounds like they are asking for donations for food trucks. I hear the economy ain't doing so good. Lines for food banks and stuff.

Good luck with finding a crime there but go for it, by all means. Go for it.

edit on 12/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They plan on feeding people standing in line waiting to vote.

It is all in the link above.

edit on 13-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sounds good, maybe I'll get myself a falafel.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

They plan on feeding people standing in line waiting to vote.

Horrors.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
These two shills are exhausting, whoever is starting post ats forum please include ingore option

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Ya’ll can just vote Libertarian for a while. We’ve been losing elections for a while now, so you’ll feel right at home while voting for someone who really won’t put their hands in your pockets!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

The Trump supporters gathered a day after the Supreme Court dismissed a case from Texas that sought to overturn the results of the election. So, of course, many of those who spoke at the rally expressed anger at the justices, as well as Fox News and Biden. They also made clear they are angry with the Republican Party. “In the first Million MAGA march we promised that if the GOP did not do everything in their power to keep Trump in office, then we would destroy the GOP,” conservative commentator Nick Fuentes said from a megaphone while standing on a stage. “As we gather here in Washington, D.C. for a second Million MAGA March, we’re done making promises. It has to happen now. We are going to destroy the GOP.” The crowd loudly cheered and started chanting: “Destroy the GOP! Destroy the GOP!”

In a move that is likely to make many Republican leaders nervous, Fuentes went on to blast the Georgia Senate candidates who will be competing in a January runoff that will be key for control of the Senate. “The GOP wants us to hold the line and vote for ‘RINOs’ like Davie Perdue and Kelly Loeffler in the Georgia Senate runoffs,” Fuentes said. That led to loud boos from the crowd. Republican leaders have been worrying for weeks that all the baseless talk of fraud would lead many Trump supporters in Georgia to sit out the Jan. 5 elections in which Sen. David Perdue is running against Democrat Jon Ossoff and Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler is facing off against Rev. Raphael Warnock.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn was among the speakers at the rally as he delivered his first public remarks since Trump pardoned him last month. Flynn encouraged Trump supporters to keep the hope alive that they’d be able to overturn the election results. “Don’t get bent out of shape,” Flynn said. “There are still avenues … We’re fighting with faith, and we’re fighting with courage.” At one point Trump appeared to pass over the protesters in the Marine One helicopter three times. “That’s pretty cool,” Flynn said. “Imagine being able to jump in a helicopter and go for a joyride around Washington, D.C. I love it. I love the fact that he does that.”
Pro-Trump Protesters Chant “Destroy the GOP,” Boo Georgia Senate Candidates at Rally

I got no love for the GOP or the DNC. I have always looked at the GOP as the lesser of two evils.

It would be great if a peoples party forms. With promises of things like term limits and cutting waste and fraud.

I have seen with my own two eyes that your vote in GA is not secure, your urine is more secure.

I will not waste my time nor act a fool by voting until the cheating and fraud is acknowledged and fixed.

Then I will only vote for a third party, hopefully the Trump Party.

YES! Please splinter the GOP into two weak parties.. that would be a dream come true!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
How is it a bad thing in a senate or congress? Even liberals could enjoy couple of libertarians. Why is it vote for our puppet or the other guy wins like in POTUS election?
I'm not sure how it works but there has to be other way. Like getting enough signatures for a new candidate.

It's getting old to be worn out by first 5 phages of trolling

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

The Trump supporters gathered a day after the Supreme Court dismissed a case from Texas that sought to overturn the results of the election. So, of course, many of those who spoke at the rally expressed anger at the justices, as well as Fox News and Biden. They also made clear they are angry with the Republican Party. “In the first Million MAGA march we promised that if the GOP did not do everything in their power to keep Trump in office, then we would destroy the GOP,” conservative commentator Nick Fuentes said from a megaphone while standing on a stage. “As we gather here in Washington, D.C. for a second Million MAGA March, we’re done making promises. It has to happen now. We are going to destroy the GOP.” The crowd loudly cheered and started chanting: “Destroy the GOP! Destroy the GOP!”

In a move that is likely to make many Republican leaders nervous, Fuentes went on to blast the Georgia Senate candidates who will be competing in a January runoff that will be key for control of the Senate. “The GOP wants us to hold the line and vote for ‘RINOs’ like Davie Perdue and Kelly Loeffler in the Georgia Senate runoffs,” Fuentes said. That led to loud boos from the crowd. Republican leaders have been worrying for weeks that all the baseless talk of fraud would lead many Trump supporters in Georgia to sit out the Jan. 5 elections in which Sen. David Perdue is running against Democrat Jon Ossoff and Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler is facing off against Rev. Raphael Warnock.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn was among the speakers at the rally as he delivered his first public remarks since Trump pardoned him last month. Flynn encouraged Trump supporters to keep the hope alive that they’d be able to overturn the election results. “Don’t get bent out of shape,” Flynn said. “There are still avenues … We’re fighting with faith, and we’re fighting with courage.” At one point Trump appeared to pass over the protesters in the Marine One helicopter three times. “That’s pretty cool,” Flynn said. “Imagine being able to jump in a helicopter and go for a joyride around Washington, D.C. I love it. I love the fact that he does that.”

I got no love for the GOP or the DNC. I have always looked at the GOP as the lesser of two evils.

It would be great if a peoples party forms. With promises of things like term limits and cutting waste and fraud.

I have seen with my own two eyes that your vote in GA is not secure, your urine is more secure.

I will not waste my time nor act a fool by voting until the cheating and fraud is acknowledged and fixed.

Then I will only vote for a third party, hopefully the Trump Party.

April 6, 2021

Senator Mitch McConnell News: twitter.com...

It's news like this that makes me even more thankful Democrats now have a Senate majority.

Mitch McConnell wouldn't give a damn about minimizing future election fraud, if the only result of the 2020 fraud was Biden becoming President.

But nope... the fraud in Georgia cost Mitch his position as Senate Majority leader, and put Republicans in the minority.

Sometimes, the more bitter the medicine, the better it works.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: Phage
So they want a Democratic controlled Senate to match the new president?

That's looney.

No, we want this # fixed before any more elections take place.

12/11/2021

Right!

Even Georgia Governor candidate David Purdue is now participating in lawsuits to clean things up.

Days after announcing his candidacy for governor, Republican David Perdue further embraced debunked claims of electoral fraud in Georgia's 2020 presidential race by joining a lawsuit seeking to prove he and former President Donald Trump were cheated out of election victories.
More at: www.newsobserver.com...

The percentage of Americans who believe Donald Trump actually won re-election in November 2020, continues to grow.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join