It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pompeo Confirms Fears – China OWNS Them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
What would happen if everyone stopped buying # made in china? Including products that contain # made in china? How long till they would run out of money? You can blame past administrations to make china strong but the truth is that most people don't care. You can show them pictures from concentration camps, evidence of organs harvesting, lol the latest covid - aka chinese gift that keeps giving and they don't care. They will tell me that they don't care and go and support # made in china. Not sure if anything could change without some big, warlike shock.

Walmart's lobby is probably actively fighting against just that. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were a facet of how the virus got here in the first place for maximum population saturation.
The people in corporate of that company are some of the dumbest and most vile people you can meet, and they all think they're superiors because the ones whom didn't get in their positions from family connections got there from university connections/degrees.

They are all #ing actually retarded—it'd be more of a shock to find out that Walmart some how isn't right in the middle of this, based on my personal experience. It wouldn't even be a corruption thing, at least not to them.... it'd be more of a "OMGZ GUUUUUUURLZ AND BOYZZZZ WE GONNA LOSE OUR BIG FAT 50K 100K 200K 300K 500K 1MIL POSTIONS!!!!"
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0504699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

What would happen if everyone stopped buying # made in china? Including products that contain # made in china? How long till they would run out of money? You can blame past administrations to make china strong but the truth is that most people don't care. You can show them pictures from concentration camps, evidence of organs harvesting, lol the latest covid - aka chinese gift that keeps giving and they don't care. They will tell me that they don't care and go and support # made in china. Not sure if anything could change without some big, warlike shock.

Walmart's lobby is probably actively fighting against just that. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were a facet of how the virus got here in the first place for maximum population saturation.
The people in corporate of that company are some of the dumbest and most vile people you can meet, and they all think they're superiors because the ones whom didn't get in their positions from family connections got there from university connections/degrees.

They are all #ing actually retarded—it'd be more of a shock to find out that Walmart some how isn't right in the middle of this, based on my personal experience. It wouldn't even be a corruption thing, at least not to them.... it'd be more of a "OMGZ GUUUUUUURLZ AND BOYZZZZ WE GONNA LOSE OUR BIG FAT 50K 100K 200K 300K 500K 1MIL POSTIONS!!!!"

I think that it's everyone who can rely on cheap chinese labor, big market for censored content. Look at gaming. Everyone cried Free Hong Kong and screw Blizzard but most of them now keep playing their games and paying their bills. One year later I call out BHVR on their trash and their chinese investors which are icing on the cake and I get called sinophobic LOL. Imo it all should spiral into some huge war. People care only as much as the msm will tell them to care. I would be glad to see the suffering of china supporters as long as they wouldn't censor it and put the blame on aliens lol.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

I think that it's everyone who can rely on cheap chinese labor, big market for censored content. Look at gaming. Everyone cried Free Hong Kong and screw Blizzard but most of them now keep playing their games and paying their bills. One year later I call out BHVR on their trash and their chinese investors which are icing on the cake and I get called sinophobic LOL. Imo it all should spiral into some huge war. People care only as much as the msm will tell them to care. I would be glad to see the suffering of china supporters as long as they wouldn't censor it and put the blame on aliens lol.

I agree. And Tencent is probably a huge problem. They have access to millions of computers from Fortnite and Pubg.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Flesh699
Most Americans do not care if China is influencing politicians, industry, education...or even that the country created Covid-19 and enabled its arrival in the United States.

Sad..but True.

care... please stop it. That is absolutely not true.

Yes, a small percentage don't care, even cheer it on - but they are a tiny minority. They make it appear they are more - even a majority - because they are very skilled at making noise. That is all.

No. Most Americans are too busy working and earning a living for themselves and their families to bother with politics.

The good news is, that is changing, very quickly, right now.

The bad news is, it took bringing us to the brink of revolution and disaster to wake them up.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Most Americans do not care if China is influencing politicians, industry, education...or even that the country created Covid-19 and enabled its arrival in the United States.

Sad..but True.

Sad and VERY true......that's why it looks like game over for Team USa at this point. The CCP has its tentacles deep into the Deep State institutions like the CIA and the FBI, the Democrat Party and big Tech which is seriously beholden to them and I caught on to that via Epoch Times reporting on the origins of COVID 19.

Its going to be something of a soft takeover......the economies will be more or less merged as will the Parties. And now of course, Elections are all but useless. I care, but i have come to realize that because of the complacency of the average US resident and the power of propaganda weilded by the Educational System and the Government/Party MSM outlets that there's nothing anyone can do about the inevitable.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I remember when they thought Japan was a threat. They were when I was at GM, but Japan turned out to be a paper tiger. The China fears to me are legitimate, and they are a sinister government, not the great Chinese people but the CCP government.

They lock up in camps their own people.

So, what does Pompeo want to do?

What exactly does he suggest be done with China?

Pompeo is right about one thing, people fear China because of the economic power they have. Even the NBA is affected by them.

It's a tough issue, and they have nuclear bombs too, so whatever has to be done has to be done very very carefully.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I remember when they thought Japan was a threat. They were when I was at GM, but Japan turned out to be a paper tiger. The China fears to me are legitimate, and they are a sinister government, not the great Chinese people but the CCP government.

They lock up in camps their own people.

So, what does Pompeo want to do?

What exactly does he suggest be done with China?

Pompeo is right about one thing, people fear China because of the economic power they have. Even the NBA is affected by them.

It's a tough issue, and they have nuclear bombs too, so whatever has to be done has to be done very very carefully.

I think we're currently watching the "very careful" counter coup taking place. Imo they're going to let CCP "left" party go full retard for a little while longer before dropping psychological bombs on the unawakened mass of people that think this is just another 4 year election.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Sad..but True.

Too busy watching the "Housewives of Wherever"

Nah, I guess the choice was either Gulag or China. The choice was obvious.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I Think most would shop made in the US if they had clear cut labels but most companies hide it. They don't display it externally, hiding most of the information. There was a big controversy on Amazon not displaying where an item was made a few years ago too. You can search for 'beds made in the US' in Amazon, get some results, but most of their items are made in China. Some rarely even display it. Some even say (design/started etc US but the item after taking it home is built/made in China) Target does it to. The vendor are made to 'look' western in their advertising/displays and worded to be an American company that started in a state (US) but after taking it home, it's Chinese produced. Online its semi hidden making it imposable to get any results unless the company is Apple/Gateway etc or you really have to dig. So the vendor is displayed as 'American/Western' but the items comes out of a Chinese factory.

I feel that vendors should display where an item was made online or in a store and let us choose.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ha Ha... Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger thinks the Democratic Party will protect him.

twitter.com...

Short answer: NOPE!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join