It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order vision revealed by Denmark Paliament Member

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ida Auken, Denmark's Parliament member and World Economic Fund member reveals a dystopian Orwellian future where your brain is monitored at all times and hooked into the 'Cloud'. Where small groups of people 'who got upset with the political system', rebelled against it, and live outside of it.

This was posted on the World Economic Fund website but I think has since been taken down. It is entitled - 'Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing. Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better' -

Holy cow!

Conspiracy theorists and tinfoil hat wearers rejoice. You have been right all along. Well maybe not a time for rejoicing..

Economist George Gammon gives a good summary of this in this video in the first 10 minutes. Ida's statements begin at around 3m 12sec:

Anyway this is some surreal stuff.. It is certainly their solidified vision. So solidified that they put up huge posters all around London with somebody with a smiley face saying "You'll own nothing. And you'll be Happy.

It makes you wonder why they came out so direct and conspicuously. Did they think people were going to like it and be inspired? And the way they describe it - so extremely Orwellian, as if they wrote it to taunt you; or some experiment to see the peoples reactions.
edit on 12-12-2020 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The World Economic fund has been gathering for a very long time since 1971.

Here is a picture of Professor Klaus Schwab opening the inaugural European Management Forum in Davos in 1971 -

The group and meeting in Davos, Switzerland was originally named the 'European Management Forum' before changing its name to 'The World Economic Forum'.

Headquarters in Cologny Switzerland

(Coincidentally The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is also located in Switzerland. The central bank of all central banks. And you wondered why they never entered into any war. They are untouchable.)

So this has been planning for a very long time. It isn't just going to go away. Talk about being persistent..

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Look 8 billion people is not sustainable. So the "old ways" won't be practical in the not so far future. You can blame the people who try to discuss it and come up with a solution. Or everybody who gets pregnant.
Doesn't make a difference, it is what it is.

And if you can't tell the piece about the city and the AI and robots is at this point in time still 75% science-fiction it might be better if you stay out of the discussion.

You're probably far beyond 30, right? Because the kidz these days already are pretty used to not owning objects of daily use.
That doesn't mean you only got self-assembled crap, it means you rent and share things that would otherwise be way too expensive.

The times they are a changing

edit on 12-12-2020 by Peeple because: oh my

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So everyone is moving to the big cities and relying 100% on tech to survive? Sounds safe to me. Go for it peeps.

Everything but the city is going to be abandon and I can go on runs for stuff, like in the walking dead.

This sounds like fun. When does it start?

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Peeple: "Look 8 billion people is not sustainable."

Who says, you? It is actually an engineering problem, tackled by Buckminster Fuller in his book - Critical Path. That is not a problem.

And so communism and control of all things by an elite will solve this problem. As does, abolition of privacy and intrusion into your minds?! that is a solution to overpopulation?

Peeple "You can blame the people who.."

I sure can watch me. Discussion is not a problem. Their agenda is.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've played this video game. It's called XCOM2. All we need now are for the aliens to show up and take control. Anyone who has played knows what I mean, but this is a lot like that vision of the future. They even have depopulation in progress.

And there are indeed those who unplug from the bright future where everyone is happy and go live in self-sustaining communities. The aliens try to wipe them out wherever they can, but the people in the cities get sad and think of them as dangerous radicals.
edit on 12-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Put up and then taken down?

Sorry, unless you've got evidence on Internet Archive or a similar system I'm calling fake in this one.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Okay. "...their agenda" what's that? Who are they? Are you sure the they is not plenty of different people, companies and other groups and all of them have very different plans for the future?

So yeah, engineering we agree, social & economic engineering.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Where can I get a ticket off of this rock?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Who says, you? It is actually an engineering problem, tackled by Buckminster Fuller in his book - Critical Path. That is not a problem.

Well said and great book - some really relevant info found within this recent video.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
You talk about people as a whole, bring up discussions, then just like that, tell then to # off.

Whose really playing games here?

The question is, who are we building tomorrow for?

Whose sustainability are we striving for?

As for people under 30 not owning #, that's more stereotypical bull.

Without ownership, what's the point of moving to tomorrow? New flagship to shag?

What in your life do you need to remove to make tomorrow better? Or do you currently fit into the plans so all is gravy?

Suddenly people want to care about others but quickly trample upon their experiences and lives they lived, because you know better.

I could honestly do without cell phones, social media, online shopping. Bring in the days where you had to sit at a terminal to communicate to someone across planet.

We still do for communicating with probes and rovers.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Put up and then taken down?

Sorry, unless you've got evidence on Internet Archive or a similar system I'm calling fake in this one.

Yes they recently took it down (after putting it up) - some good info here (especially about Klaus Schwab).

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Look 8 billion people is not sustainable. So the "old ways" won't be practical in the not so far future. You can blame the people who try to discuss it and come up with a solution. Or everybody who gets pregnant.
Doesn't make a difference, it is what it is.

And if you can't tell the piece about the city and the AI and robots is at this point in time still 75% science-fiction it might be better if you stay out of the discussion.

You're probably far beyond 30, right? Because the kidz these days already are pretty used to not owning objects of daily use.
That doesn't mean you only got self-assembled crap, it means you rent and share things that would otherwise be way too expensive.

The times they are a changing

Wrong.

Eminently sustainable by means, STEM, which you as a "writer" cannot possibly understand.

But, go ahead, implement "1984" and/or "Brave New World", because this time it's different, right ?
"Muh validation...."

Green is the new Red....and ignore Communism's 100 year+ track record of human misery and MASS genocide, after all a mere 100 million dead.

As one of Lenin's "usefuls", he would be proud of you...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It does sound like it could be one large merger of sorts, specially since a good chunk of long time ceo's retired around the start of the lockdown. If they really cared though, they could of come up with better alternatives, like throwing money at the ocean to clean an island of garbage, or make some plastic biodegradable, all the while co2 lower.

And I thought "we be gods."
edit on 12-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

that's some insane rambling, buddy.
The writer is because I participated in a short story happening here on ATS.

And I'm not a communist. Since this isn't my first day here I just say one last thing:
You can kick and scream that won't change the fact that the past is never coming back.
Ressources as we use them now means that "end" will come during our lifetime and it's quite frankly nothing but a staple of ignorance to use the commercial of a capitalistic discussion group as sign that an ominous "they" are "communists" who want to enslave you.

edit on 12-12-2020 by Peeple because: There's really no point in talking to you guys. kind of sad. #realitymatters

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

that's some insane rambling, buddy.
The writer is because I participated in a short story happening here on ATS.

And I'm not a communist. Since this isn't my first day here I just say one last thing:
You can kick and scream that won't change the fact that the past is never coming back.
Ressources as we use them now means that "end" will come during our lifetime and it's quite frankly nothing but a staple of ignorance to use the commercial of a capitalistic discussion group as sign that an ominous "they" are "communists" who want to enslave you.

Collectivism is communism, Einstein, nothing to do with any commercial

If you want your own commune, go for it.
Imposing it on others, however, is totalitarian.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Alright Don Quixote, you fight communism.
Great.

But again the commercial in the OP is from a capitalistic forum.
And they're just exchanging ideas. That's so democratic, there's hardly anything more democratic than that.

edit on 12-12-2020 by Peeple because: so... just wow

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Forbes retained the article:

Welcome To 2030..

I saw it for myself on their website and many Youtube documentaries talk about it. There were posters put up all around London!

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

My biggest concern is all the people who do not live in our city. Those we lost on the way. Those who decided that it became too much, all this technology. Those who felt obsolete and useless when robots and AI took over big parts of our jobs. Those who got upset with the political system and turned against it. They live different kind of lives outside of the city. Some have formed little self-supplying communities. Others just stayed in the empty and abandoned houses in small 19th century villages.

You can tell this was written a few years ago (2016). The technology is moving into the rural areas, people are moving out of cities, now that they’ve experienced lockdown in apartments and around nosy neighbours.

Much of the rest of the article, I have read similar stuff. Whole new paradigm, for sure....

I think it’ll happen much slower though, the world doesn’t do well with fast change.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

This idea of everyone's mind connected to a central cloud or whatever - reminds me of stories of ET where they can can perceive and read each others minds as if they were one organism/mind/consciousness.

It is as though symbiosis on this planet is going to the next level.

I wouldn't be surprised if ET are behind this. Only ET can think of crazy sh.. like this.

BTW the experiment on that video is terrible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join