It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud mysterious BoOOM heard in NE Ohio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am currently in California so I was not home when this happened. Apparently occurred at about 7:20 a on Thursday.
www.wkbn.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Very strange.
Sounds like most of the more common possibilities have been ruled out.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Meteors (and their sonic booms) can happen in daylight. Which makes the fireball harder to see. That’s my guess.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This happens so much in mid Missouri that we stopped speculating on what is causing it. The first one was brushed off as ice shifting under the earth's crust or something, but now there are no excuses. I think it has something to do with Whiteman Air Force Base, but I have nothing to back that up.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Seneca guns.
www.usgs.gov...-science_c enter_objects

The night before Chile’s 8.8 earthquake in 2010, people in Pennsylvania & Ohio heard noises. It was in the middle of the night & they said it woke them up. It sounded like somebody was pounding on their doors! This week booms were heard in New Jersey too I think it was. There was a thread on it.

The plates are moving. There was a quake in Maine the other day too. There is a lot of activity in the Caribbean, Central & South America, Indonesia & Pacific right now. The whole ring of fire is perking at the same time. Volcanoes are erupting. Hawaii’s volcano is showing signs of activity again.

Earthquakes in California, Nevada, New Mexico & Utah today. This week also Montana, Arizona, Oklahoma, Kansas....
Not unusual on their own. What is a hmmm....is in so many places at one time in such a short time span.

I expect 2020 to go out with a good sized boom! 🙄

WOQ

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

All rite, who's got megaquake 2020 for bingo?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What's also very odd is that my son and I were camping at our land about 30 minutes from my house about 3 weeks ago, kinda rural area by a large lake. Around 11:00 pm to midnight, we heard several at least half a dozen very loud booms (not gunfire and not fireworks), they were very deep sounding BIG booms. They were about 5 minutes apart. lasted about 20-30 minutes then stopped. It was very strange. Something is going on.
edit on 12-12-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

All rite, who's got megaquake 2020 for bingo?

I’m holding out for an alien invasion.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Odd, here too in central Illinois.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It has more to do with Boeing in St Louis than with Whiteman is its an aircraft.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
could be something like this?

www.barstoolsports.com... ith-a-cannon-to-prevent-bad-weather

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It has more to do with Boeing in St Louis than with Whiteman is its an aircraft.

Whiteman has nukes and stuff.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It also happened here in New Jersey couple of weeks ago. I made a thread about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

And? Their components are tested underground in Nevada. No booms. Boeing builds and tests fighters out of St Louis, including the occasional sonic boom.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: wasobservingquietly
Seneca guns.
www.usgs.gov...-science_c enter_objects

The night before Chile’s 8.8 earthquake in 2010, people in Pennsylvania & Ohio heard noises. It was in the middle of the night & they said it woke them up. It sounded like somebody was pounding on their doors! This week booms were heard in New Jersey too I think it was. There was a thread on it.

The plates are moving. There was a quake in Maine the other day too. There is a lot of activity in the Caribbean, Central & South America, Indonesia & Pacific right now. The whole ring of fire is perking at the same time. Volcanoes are erupting. Hawaii’s volcano is showing signs of activity again.

Earthquakes in California, Nevada, New Mexico & Utah today. This week also Montana, Arizona, Oklahoma, Kansas....
Not unusual on their own. What is a hmmm....is in so many places at one time in such a short time span.

I expect 2020 to go out with a good sized boom! 🙄

WOQ

Judgement is coming.
edit on 12-12-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

join