It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Trump waiting for? Declass everything.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Now that it's clear he will not be POTUS for the next 4 years, I think Trump should declassify and dump every dirty little secret there is to tell. Aliens, Kennedy, secret political payoffs, CIA black ops, Epstein, Seth Rich, Russia, China, et al.

All of it.

What does he owe ANYONE in Washington? For four years he has been treated worse than any human on the planet politically. What are you waiting for Trump?

Tell us everything!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Something about JFK....

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Agree, two middle fingers on his way out the door.

Then start a 3rd party with all the cards.

+12 more 
link   
Maybe he doesn't want to murder his family in the middle of the night then suicide himself with a couple rounds in the back of the head. 🤷‍♂️

link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Something about JFK....

I thought about that. And it's a valid point.

So, how could he handle it? Well, why not WRITE the order himself and PUBLISH it.

Leave it up to his executors not to perform the will of the POTUS.

I, Donald Trump, being of sound mind (teehee), hereby release.....

Something simple.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I think Trump should declassify and dump every dirty little secret there is to tell.

Launch codes. Declassify them!

Hopefully he does care a little bit about something larger than himself. There are things that everyone in the world should not know. Things that our enemies should not know.
edit on 12/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Agree, two middle fingers on his way out the door.

Then start a 3rd party with all the cards.

Exactly! He'll be way too old to run again in four years and I think the country will have moved on from him in that time.

Besides, if he runs again they'll just spin up Covid-24. < I wish that wasn't a normal statement.

Think about it.

We were chugging along SOOOOOO DAMN GOOD, they had to crash the world's economy and steal an election just to beat him.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The ministry of truth would suppress, disrupt and de-legitimise any and all releases. The media are complicit so i don't see how any of it would ever reach the masses. Certainly would help ATS traffic.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

So if he was to remain POTUS he should keep schtum?

Do you really think Forest Trump got to know anything important?

That's sweet. x

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Patience Tempter..

Hunter Biden is under 4 Criminal Investigations. FISA Spy authorizations on HUNTER allow tapping in to JOE's conversations with Kamala, Pelosi...you name it. (We learned all this from Obama's spying on Trump!)

The ducks are being lined up for the kill-shot.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If not the POTUS then who is the gatekeeper of such knowledge?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Why hasn't Trump already did anything ?
He had the "Heads of the Hydra" right where he wanted.
Failed to act.
Now , look what has happened .

Years ago ?
Would have headed this "mess" off .

I blame Trump (still)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Right? He could give it ALL to Wikileaks and the establishment would just call it Russian disinfo and suppress it all. They have total control over the dialogue now, and the media.

link   

Well, not that POTUS any road.

My bet would be the corporations and alphabet agencies in bed with the military-industrial complex if such information exists.

Same fellows Eisenhower warned us all about quite some time ago.

link   
He is under the control of the Galactic Federation. There will be no declassifications.

Or there's just nothing to declassify that would benefit him personally - one of the two.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You mean the enemies of Trump whom you wholeheartedly support?

edit on 11/12/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

That's a big list mate.

I support common sense and truth, which if you ask me was Trump's far greatest enemy.

What you're probably bumping your gums about are mad QAnon sad semi-illiterate muppets.

Hardly the same peeps. x

Trump is/was as much part of the system as any other overprivileged rich twat that's god is profit and monies.
edit on 11-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I think he put America's interests before the globalists. Certainly he was at odds with big pharma and tech. Biden on the other hand is bought and sold, he's a good little doggy.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

And yet America is as much attached to the teat of the world as any other nation.

Even more so really.

They are all bought and sold.

How do you imagine they get where they are going if not through other people's monies and power? LoL

They are not however all mental borderline retarded ""Stable Genius"" that cannot say words, Yosemite. x

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I think Trump should declassify and dump every dirty little secret there is to tell.

Hopefully he does care a little bit about something larger than himself. There are things that everyone in the world should not know. Things that our enemies should not know.

You're frightened into believing we can't take it, and maybe you're right. But I believe that the idea of holding information back from people (besides launch codes ffs) is the wrong thing to do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join