It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Owner [Was: ATS WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic

Maybe Logic.

Learn it, live it.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin

it was a privilege to be a member of this site for so many years and come across so many insightfull people .

And happy someone threw out a life raft to all the loyal members .

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

We -- staff and members alike -- ALL remain open to a meaningful and direct introduction of the owners and subsequent interface/getting to know. It's the way ATS has always been conducted until this last generation. I still cannot imagine the mindset of a person who owns this and chooses to not interact with the people who make it happen. I would give it to someone who loved the place before I would just allow it to drift without direction, but that's me. I have such profound respect for what ATS was and is, and all the amazing member contributions, I just don't get why someone would buy it and not tend it. It's like buying a successful, bountiful farm and then allowing it to founder and go to weeds.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

years ago one of the rolling stones was quizzed by a newspaper as to why he had allowed a beautiful mansion house to fall into disrepair when he bought it and he was stunned as he did not even know he owned it !..

Maybe this sale went the same ,to someone with more money than sense who could look at a couple of hundred $ as small change .

I would love to know what the threads that were deleted in the Darko days were ?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: argentus

years ago one of the rolling stones was quizzed by a newspaper as to why he had allowed a beautiful mansion house to fall into disrepair when he bought it and he was stunned as he did not even know he owned it !..

Maybe this sale went the same ,to someone with more money than sense who could look at a couple of hundred $ as small change .

I would love to know what the threads that were deleted in the Darko days were ?

Aren't deleted threads saved somewhere in the Mods secret vault of sorts?

I might be hallucinating, but I thought that was the case, or used to be the case anyway.

DTOM - don't you guys usually save deleted thread at least for a while?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I saved some in those days..mainly the ones about site errors and site up etc etc..he deleted bunch of those tthreads and then he deleted me when I started pointing out some backlinks attached to certain threads as well as the weird WordPress login directed to some lawyer in my

Faeded

a reply to: stonerwilliam

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Is there anyway to check the logs of how many visitors and lurkers we have online these days?

I kow when the New Age Galactic Community was here is was WILDLY popular.

Have those numbers gotten lowever given the focus on so much Poltical Discussion?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I know ya'll are busy so no stress, you know me, goofy as all get out sometimes but patient as protocol dictates.
edit on 4/4/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

We used to be able to, as super mods. May want to inquire with them.

There was a lot of tools available, in the day, we could see a lot of info.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Yeah, I remember my time as a mod, but Cosmic Duties were a bit too overwhelming for me one night and I had a bad schizm and resigned as a result.

Hope the ones left aren't too overworked back there.

Good to see you again on a less focused front, btw.

Hugs!

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Best we as staff can do is what you can do. Forums page to the left, online members. Right now, 76 and you can see who they are. It also shows under Board Stats 1,227 guests visiting right now. I have to assume accuracy. I can't even see any of that from my Android phone, have to be on my laptop.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm a bit of a spaz over morning routine and can't always naviagte effectively online these days if my brain isn't in top shape.

Much appreciated.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join