It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a turnaround?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: rickymouse

I like boobs as much as the next guy but I also work in the employment industry.

Believe me when I say that I get numerous complaints about women dressing inappropriately for the jobs they are doing.

Lets be honest, with knockers like hers they will be prominent in anything you put on her minus making her wear a belly prosthetic and a mu-mu

According to my wife it is rather difficult but not impossible. There are women that make a burlap sack look good.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Do you mean rubbernecking?

I assume that's what's being described in the video, rack, driver in a car..

I'm a little concerned if people are serious about not knowing about it, chances are you've already done it twice today.

Edit: I was wrong, apparently its technical terms. Stopped listening after watching that smile and clothing.
edit on 12/11/2020 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

a reply to: dug88

If anyone has a doubt about your theory...
They need to look at drug company reps..

But you are correct.
Sometimes hot chicks are the preferred employee.

Hands down, drug company reps are the hottest, I used to party with a couple of them. Damn it was fun.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
I wish I could have that kind of job security as strong as my "wardrobe"

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

I like boobs as much as the next guy but I also work in the employment industry.

Believe me when I say that I get numerous complaints about women dressing inappropriately for the jobs they are doing.

I had a really pretty and well built girl apply for a job one time. I explained to her that I knew she was qualified and could do the job, and the guys both said that they would take a two buck an hour cut in pay if I hired her. I told her I contemplated it, and that I could send her into a crawlspace and the two single guys would follow her in with materials to insulate, then she could come out and lock the door till they finished the job. She laughed. I said my wife might not like it either, it could make my life miserable. She understood. She worked as a flag girl on construction for years, but it was winter and she was laid off and wanted to work. I wanted to hire her but figured that it could be a problem....boy was she pretty and endowed. And street smart, she had worked on the roads with all the construction workers.
edit on 11-12-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

My understanding of the subject is limited but if you want to know if the melon is ripe, pick one up and turn it over. If the bottom where it sits in the soil is yellow, the watermelon is probably ripe

This is commonly know as "the turnaround"...

Melons fascinate me.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I actually know what the topic is discussing, that being said I do appreciate the delivery method. Unfortunately if you watch the Japanese one, it's painful, the Spanish one is nice.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I work Turnarounds and shutdowns. Typically in oil refineries, and power plants. The process units need maintenance periodically, and I fix them. I travel all over, including other countries. Been to all but 5 US states, Puerto Rico, UK, and Africa. Just turned down a 3month job in China. However, this is first time I have seen this particular video.

edit on 11-12-2020 by shifferbrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2020 by shifferbrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

10/10 would fap again

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I have not a clue what she said but would love to show her my definition of a “turnaround”.

Yeah I know ladies, I’m a male chauvinistic pig I guess.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I suppose it too late to come clean and confess that I do, indeed, know what a turnaround is.

I have two of them which i use to play my gramophone discs.
A modern contraption which replaces the old wax cylinders.
I'm learning to move the disc forwards and backwards in a rhythmic motion while rotating . I'm sure it's not good for the stylus thingy but I am reliably informed that the kids dance to that kind of thing and "really dig it".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join