It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to stop the CCP without war...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

Allow me to rephrase. China has no more desire to be self-sufficient than the United States does. Each represents a huge market for the other.

I posit that China presents the greatest market on the planet and should that market be denied to the US, the impact would be devastating. And the vice is versa.

There is no such thing as self sufficient anymore.

edit on 12/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

On the contrary, Xi Jinping explicitly has set forth a new vision of a China decoupled from the previous trade-based relationship with the US. It is a massive and quite recent long-term doctrinal shift for the CCP.

Read the article linked to on the previous page. It's interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I read it.

I don't trust pinkos.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
At this time the CCP is trying for global economic command. On a military level, I do not think China would ever try to dominate in east asia on a war footing as practically every nation around them would band together as they would see themselves on the chopping block as well.

In other words, China would be very foolish to start a real war at this time. Their navy for sure is not prepared to do so and win.

China will have to start wars out of desperation as the Japanese did in WW2. China is already not paying for produce they are getting from their neighbors. They will be cut off soon and after sending the virus to the world just to crush our economy many others beside us will be looking for payback.

Australia is safe. The US would NEVER leave them hanging, unless their Government screws us over. BIDEN most definitely will not help anyone so we need to make sure Trump stays in office.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Allow me to rephrase. China has no more desire to be self-sufficient than the United States does. Each represents a huge market for the other.

I posit that China presents the greatest market on the planet and should that market be denied to the US, the impact would be devastating. And the vice is versa.

There is no such thing as self sufficient anymore.

Go visit Costa Rica and come back with that BS. The US is self sufficient NOW as we do not need China, some people, Traitors just want their CHEAP CRAP. We can make and grow anything we need.
edit on 16-12-2020 by RudeMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Impossible.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Chinas belt and road initiative is concerning.

Absolutely and so is this................... "China to post 5,000 troops in Iran to protect massive investment. Iranians protest: “We’re not for sale”

www.debka.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join