It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, wow. ATS.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: Hecate666

Did you respond in the thread the owners posted months ago about selling?

There was also an ATS working group setup to save ATS ATS Working Group

I believe the cost to run this runs into the tens of thousands a month. So one off donations of 20$ aren't going to solve anything.

If someone wants to seriously buy it they should email the owners, group/fan ownership is not going to work at this point. You'd be better off buying the site outright and then asking for donations/donors/investors etc

How could a message board cost tens of thousands a month? There is no add revenue?

Link to the owners thread you could read. Linky

Quote from SkepticOverlord

But to revive it as a business would require a sustained revenue model to fund infrastructure and code base improvements -- even before we look to alternative revenue methods. In order to afford the necessary expenditures, which would be months-long, we'd need a minimum of $25,000/month. That's not suddenly happening with donations or subscriptions.

$25,000 a month. Make that commitment and its all good.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Never Despise

Zuckerberg could afford to lose a ton of money.

It would be amazing to have a real life Alien as the owner of ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Phage

Zuckerberg could afford to lose a ton of money.

It would be amazing to have a real life Alien as the owner of ATS.

It would,but not that one please.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Has anyone sent the for sale sign to Alex Jones?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Love ya, OP, but how many threads are we going to have about this?

Amd why the hell is everyone so surprised and so “Wow! Whoa! ATS for sale!” We’ve known for months, as you point out.

I suppose now we are going to get, again, a hundred and eight threads about “Bye ATS, thank you and here’s my narcissistic musings and memories about which I’m going to make a thread and clog up the main page.”

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The massive Q thread made it to the front page multiple times. Perhaps the Mods didn't want the site overloaded with Q threads. There was already a steady supply of political Trump threads which turned some people off. Combine that with a steady suupply of Q threads and the new threads section might be overloaded with similair topics. Greatly reducing variety.

Also, deep horizon and japan tsnumai tsunami isn't anything like Q. Q is a massive conspiracy that makes widespread accusations of corruption and promises arrests without any fulfillment of those major promises in 4 years.

However, despite my disbelief in Q, i understand it is a very large conspiracy that doesn't work well in just one thread. How to reconcile that without letting Q posters spam their threads? As they are very passionate about this conspiracy..

So i do understand your point, but then again there are multiple websites that focus on Q.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

It might be bought by parler.

Count me out

No voice would be silenced, including conservative voices. I can see why you want to be counted out.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join