It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Posterity...we all saw it coming, some just didn't recognize it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Trump is into high maintenance Barbie types. I don’t think he’d want to grab you by the p-word.
The sooner you get him out of your head the happier you will be.
Lmao

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That was an excellent topic you created.
Still looking?

By fish sauce I mean,
add your own flavor to it.

Well, as far as this place goes,
I haven't given up on it yet.

Good health to you and yours FCD.

(post by fernalley removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I recommend you all get your sweet cheeks on over to Gab. We could create a group for ATS Members!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'm just gonna say it. ATS failed because they hopped on the MSM Mockingbird bandwagon and suppressed Pizza Gate and QAnon.

Edit- to be clear, im saying they wouldve had a lot more traffic if they embraced these people instead of shunning them.
edit on 12/10/2020 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

No, you did not mention Trump. Did I say you did? No to that as well. I replied to another member about Trump, not to you, yet somehow you seem to think I did. Why do you think that is sir?

So, in reply based on your erroneous assumption, you have call me ''sick and a sufferer of a fictional malady and made up a ridiculous analogy to a love one on a death bed. Man that's some exaggeration right there.

Then you finish with a ''command'' to censor myself.. Whoo boy, talk about authoritarian impulses huh?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Yeh, I came here for UFOs and physic phen and stuff like that as well. Not big foot thought. I looked for him in the mountains of Northern California and the wilderness of Oregon for years in the late 60s and never saw a foot print. Over the decades as civilization encroached on all those wilds around the world, I figured it would not be me that found him and from all those decades in between then, all we have come up with seems to be more of the same obscure photos and supposed remnants.

And why am I here? Because I was sucked into a cult for four years in the early 70s and have an interest in the effects of cultish leaders where ever they emerge and how people fall for their lines of manipulation and here I found a big one in Trump along with a willing field of believers.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
I think that you mistake as me letting Trump into my head with how I withstand his ascension to the throne of my mind as so many others seem to have allowed him to do.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
I think that you mistake as me letting Trump into my head with how I withstand his ascension to the throne of my mind as so many others seem to have allowed him to do.

So you never saw yourself as the victim? Speaking from another Country

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Let me remind you that ATS was highly political LONG before Donald Trump went in to politics...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember how some people worshipped Obama. Did you call them out as being deluded cult followers?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

The world of mankind is run by those who
only understand one thing,,,
More.
More Power, More Money, More Excess, and More Control.

If you believe that these entities are going to
give up 90% of their assets so that they can
give it to you and the downtrodden no strings
attached, well give me a hit of that pipe dream.
I am a realist. There is no Utopia for the world
of humans. Study history for your own sake.

When the Vatican tears down its walls and releases
its over 7 mile long library row to humanity,
then you have my attention.

Nothing personal,
only reality.

By the way, "Inclusive Capitalism" along with "Reparations"
are the politically correct version of "Give me your wallet Motherfccker".
Pure extortion. Someday, you will become quite aware of that.
edit on 11-12-2020 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

They forgot that with the last news cycle.
The Amnesia Program news network.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

In Memorium , a tribute to ATS's long tradition of What-aboutism.....Obama.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

There's a lot of talk about control on Facebook, it's nowhere near as bad in content restriction posts here would have you believe. I've been a member of a few groups over time, the moderation 9/10 comes from the group owners/moderators.

You're bang on about creativity, a group I joined to do a bit research had very creative takes on Norse history, they (not FB) did moderate heavily, mostly against misinformation, hate speach and far-right ideology... Anyways the place attracted the brightest, artists, practicing pagans, historians. The works. I consider the place a rarity if I'm totally honest.

Because the majority of what I see is actually bs and petty arguments. Entertaining in a slow motion car crash kind of way. I haven't seen any sweeping censorship, mountains out of mole hills.

A lot of what my brother posts on FB makes me feel pretty sick tbh as far as I know he still posts retarded stuff. Stuff that would get a publisher in trouble.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

In Memorium , a tribute to ATS's long tradition of What-aboutism.....Obama.

How is that a whataboutism?

You talk as if you're concerned about Trump's cult like influence on people and I'm making the point that Trump isn't the first President to have that effect on people.

In fact far from it, Obama is only one of the many examples of presidents who were adored by a certain amount of the population.

You love to talk about decades past so you know as well as I do that Trump isn't the first President to have a sycophantic following.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Convenience killed the kids!

Yeah... Clouds and all your apps linked for super convenience. Don't worry your data is safe with us and our data traders

Discord is a very comfortable medium in that field.

I'm going to miss this place, I'm humbled when I feel like the dumbest and dullest person in the room and this place has had some absolute gems grace these boards. I'm a better person due to ATS.

Must the cargo go down with the ship? There's some legendary threads here. It would be nice to retain some legacy and spirit of ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Is it not an idea to copy some of social media platforms better features and re-develop ATS with those in mind?

I sent a proposal to a group that was looking to buy ATS but it fell on deaf ears.

Simply don't have the time or willpower to implement it myself however i believe the ATS community has all the tools and resources within our membership to save one of the last free speech forums around.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Is it not an idea to copy some of social media platforms better features and re-develop ATS with those in mind?

Well, there's a fundamental difference between a site like ATS and social media, and it's not really so much format as it is mentality. There used to be a character on Mad TV, his name was Stuart, he was this man-child character and he generally wound up in his white underwear and he'd do this stupid little jump and say..."Look what I can do!!"...referring to his stupid little jump. This sums up social media to a 'T', all of it. ATS isn't like that, so regardless of format the fundamental underpinnings of this website are different.

I sent a proposal to a group that was looking to buy ATS but it fell on deaf ears.

I was involved in that early on. Great bunch of very talented people. I can tell you that no idea, no matter how off the wall, ever fell on deaf ears or was off the table. I had to bow out due to other commitments so I don't know the current format being planned, but I'm sure they're open to ideas.

Simply don't have the time or willpower to implement it myself however i believe the ATS community has all the tools and resources within our membership to save one of the last free speech forums around.

I don't mean this in a mean spirited kind of way, because frankly I am in the same boat, but that was part of the problem; people wanted to throw out all sorts of ideas, but few had the time or inclination to execute those ideas. However, some have put a great deal of work into a solution since then so there is hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join