It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Word of Thanks!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thank you all, it has been a pleasure!

I will miss you all dearly, every one of you.

It breaks my heart to see this place disappear, but much like many other general discussion forums today, they can't hold a candle to some of the social media titans. Sad days. Truly sad.

I want to extend everyone here a heartfelt congratulations, and a great big hug. There will never be another place like ATS.

I have learned more here than I could have ever imagined, and I will miss being here.

God Bless and God's speed!

Love!
edit on 12/10/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Shove your goodbyes up your ass, FCD!!!

It ain’t time for that brother.

With love,

KK

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
May as well hang around until they shutter the windows FCD, but at least you got this done so if they take us by surprise......

It's been a pleasure good sir.

edit on 12/10/2020 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Luv ya' too, man!!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Indeed, likewise!!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Thank you all, it has been a pleasure!

I will miss you all dearly, every one of you.

It breaks my heart to see this place disappear, but much like many other general discussion forums today, they can't hold a candle to some of the social media titans. Sad days. Truly sad.

I want to extend everyone here a heartfelt congratulations, and a great big hug. There will never be another place like ATS.

I have learned more here than I could have ever imagined, and I will miss being here.

God Bless and God's speed!

Love!

I appreciate your obvious sentiment, something you can't give away.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I always enjoy reading about the adventures you've had in your career and in your ranching life. Thank you for sharing so much.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Likewise. I know I’m a pain in the ass. But I love all of you and appreciate being along for the ride. It’s been wild.

Thank you for learning me a thing or two ATS! Wishing all of us everywhere the best in life. It’s been my pleasure to get to know ya and debate some intriguing facets of all, or at least some of the more weird and woo-woo this life has to offer!

Edit: This truly wrecks me. I’m going to miss you all SO much. Thanks for helping navigate what are unprecedented and uncharted waters in history. We’re living 1984z We called it. Stay Frosty. And again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Namaste y’all
edit on 10-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Well cowboy, I wish I could quit you.

You'll have a PM waiting for you shortly.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So, just how imminent is this?

The LIVE page is the first I view every morning. That is where I get my news.

At least now I have Rumble, Newsmax, and Dan Bongino, but still ...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The thing which I think makes ATS so great is the wide range of different people we have on here. Yes, there's a lot of right wingers, but there's also a lot of left leaning people on here as well. If there wasn't the threads gloating about Trump losing court cases wouldn't get 40+ flags, but they do. And I don't see that as a bad thing, it creates necessary balance, because almost every other place on the internet is just an echo chamber full of political extremists who lean far to one side, and it's nauseating. There's no common sense or civility like there is on ATS, it's either far-right nonsense or far-left nonsense, ATS is one of the few places where some middle ground is achieved and the conversations are more mature as a result. Yes there's still plenty of nonsense on ATS, which isn't strange considering we're on a conspiracy website, but the type of thinkers you find on ATS you will struggle to find anywhere else, and that saddens me.
edit on 10/12/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

edit on 11-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'll miss it too. It's been interesting and fun. I've enjoyed discussing topics that usually only get trolls on most other places or like-minded replies. Places like this are rare and personalities who make places like this are equally rare. You guys are some of the best.

I'll admit that I use this place for RPG storylines for tabletop and story writing as much as anything else, but there is also plenty of oddness in the world that makes me scratch my head. I've never been a person to go along with what everyone else thinks -- a pattern set early on in life -- and it does make life lonely at times, so it's been really nice to run into other people who think like.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

So Beautiful made me cry ❤️

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I just can't imagine waking up one day and seeing that this place no longer exists. Through tears, I want to say that I love my ATS family more than words could ever express.

We have shared our laughter, our sorrow and joys through the years. I have learned so much from so many of you and from the bottom of my heart, I thank you!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It's been fun guys!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Still hopeful this place won't go away

But what is the deal right now?
Has something new happened?
Is there a date for the end of the site?

I saw the new banner saying its for sale-but thats been the case for a while I thought.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What a great place this is, so many great people, inspiring thoughts, excellent threads. Gosh, I'm gonna miss it. But maybe, just maybe, it'll turn out that ATS is here to stay. Fingers crossed!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join