It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adjudicator on camera demonstrating cheating

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
An Election Supervisor and Adjudicator shows how she overrides Dominon Voting machines to vote for Biden, remove votes, and scans the same ballots multiple times. Pretty crazy if this was filmed during the election using real ballots - however, there is little information on this video. It looks like the real Dominion Voting system to me, how about to you guys?

The time on the Windows PC bottom right say 11/12/2020 13:33, but I´m on the fence if these are fake ballots or real - but the video still shows how easy it is to fake votes and rescan with Dominion. If these are real ballots then this is evidence of election fraud imo, even though if just for the demonstration, what do you guys think? The guys filming seems like they are election observers rather than trainees, though, and the Election Supervisor seems genuinely concerned on how easy it is to cheat so I don´t beleve she is intentionally cheating but rather just demonstrates how easy it is.

Any more information about this video is appreciated.

Recording date was 11/12/2020,, but this might still just be a demonstration and not real ballots that were counted in the General Elections - it´s hard to tell - but even if it is just a demo it gives a lot of insight to how prone these Dominion voting machines are for errors and potentially even fraud imo.

-MM
edit on 10-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I see that YouTube is slipping...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Better call Susan and Reeeeeeeeeeeeee! I mean silencing someone doesn't prove them wrong, but sure as hell proves you are scared to hear what they say, right??

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Terrified.

I'm currently hiding under the bed with the other commies.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation
Is that a Georgia accent I hear?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is the exact kind of post that shouldn't stand.

The title of the video you link to on Youtube is "Dominon Voting machines walkthrough on how they scan and adjudicate."

In your post, you're doing semantic backflips to avoid the fact the video is not what you are desperately trying to imply that it is, to wit, it's a training video explaining how the scanning/adjudication process works with Dominion machines and software.

Georgia Regulation 183

Pertinant reference:

(g) In lieu of manually duplicating a ballot pursuant to paragraph (e), the manual review of ballots with overvotes by vote review panels pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 21-2-483(g) may be done by reviewing a digital image of the ballot and electronically adjudicating the intent of the voter, if such determination is recorded on the digital image of the ballot.

Your post is without any evidence of wrong doing and is intentionally misleading.
edit on 10-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What it also shows is how the adjudication official can go in and cast votes for candidates that were not voted for, and the system accepts that change. It shows that the system can accept an input of multiple votes for the same area. What this is showing me, is a flawed system, and raises additional questions.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

It looks like the real Dominion Voting system to me, how about to you guys?

How can we verify that?
I wont just take someone word for it.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Somebody didn’t watch the video in it entirety. This is not a training video.
She shows how to manipulate or even change the vote however the adjudicator wants to.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Sorry we're gonna have to delete your comment, you're not allowed to have a negative opinion of Youtube or Google in general

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

How can we verify that?

How can we verify Biden won the election? I won't just take someones word for it.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

How can we verify that?

Nor should you, I´m just telling you how I see it. There are a lot of question marks about this video, but at the very least it can show us how easy it is to cheat with Dominion, intentionally or unintentionally. It does, however, say Dominion Voting Systems on the PC screen in the video.

-MM

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

at the very least it can show us how easy it is to cheat with Dominion, intentionally or unintentionally.

Only if we can verify that these are in fact the same machines used to vote with.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

at the very least it can show us how easy it is to cheat with Dominion, intentionally or unintentionally.

Only if we can verify that these are in fact the same machines used to vote with.

Why do you believe that they´re not the same machines?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The title of the video has the word "demonstration" in it.

"Adjudicator on camera demonstrating cheating"

and that is exactly what she´s doing. If these are real ballots she´s using I can´t say, though.

-MM

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Is this the new standard for the next four years, trying to copy censorship? You post nothing about ATS T&C about why this post shouldn't stand but your own "personal" interpretation of what you believe the poster is saying.

Try again at the coffee kicks in.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

While I typically disagree with just about all your posts on the election I think it is important to note when people do things right also. Human nature makes it easy to stomp our feet when unhappy but a lot harder to praise when it's warranted and IMO the OP is the kind of thing we need more of here at this point.

It's a video with the OP stating what his or her opinion of that video shows while not automatically saying "You hate Trump" or "You hate Biden" . I truly think, based off that video, that is all you can say at this point. Without having more info or even better the actual context of the clip it's hard to say anything definitively about what it is or isn't.

Thanks for post it MM and hopefully it can be explained one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Somebody didn’t watch the video in it entirety. This is not a training video.
She shows how to manipulate or even change the vote however the adjudicator wants to.

What's the original source of the video then?

Are you cliaming that the user "Borg Clone" whoposted the video is the person in the video?

Who is she?
edit on 10-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

The title of the video has the word "demonstration" in it.

"Adjudicator on camera demonstrating cheating"

and that is exactly what she´s doing. If these are real ballots she´s using I can´t say, though.

-MM

Does your post title match the title of your "evidence"? No.

You can't say anything except what you see. A woman, scanning ballots, showing the Dominion system software working with those ballots, etc.

You are INTERPRETING that to be cheating, which is fine if you state it was your opinion, but you don't you state it as fact.

You don't know that. You don't know the provenance of the video, you don't have any information about the poster of the video, how it was acquired ... nothing.

You see what you want to see in a Youtube video and then start promulgating misinformation.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Is this the new standard for the next four years, trying to copy censorship? You post nothing about ATS T&C about why this post shouldn't stand but your own "personal" interpretation of what you believe the poster is saying.

Try again at the coffee kicks in.

I post my own interpretation of what the poster is saying, yes.

Whose interpretation should I post?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join