It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans please wake up you have some demented people in Washington Chinese is planning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I just want to say that because there is no future planning in the Halls of Congress, Chinese govt. will ( use your imagination after watching this video )

This is MIM's ( for real ) Street Talk
China will test if J. Biden gets to sit in the chair in the Oval Office by his loyalty to the Chinese govt. How... By letting China take over Taiwan in a political way.
Just as we see in DC on the influence of our statesman that are on the ( back table ) of American loyalty . These people don't know that if they betray their country with promises of keeping their power once the influence of Chinese thinking in DC takes hold... I can only tell them ass$holes to start watching some old kung fu movies and see how traitors are handled.

www.memri.org...
edit on 1200000058162020-12-10T06:16:58-06:00165812am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You didn’t hear this on the street by chance did you?

I mean it’s common knowledge 46 is in CCP’s pocket....

Everyone everywhere know Russia=Bad m’kay. China = gud. Ya know for the global e-commerce and stuff.

Where have you been the last 4 years?

Unless. Wait. What’s that? Is that public discourse and cool heads prevailing?? Nah. It’s a mirage and we are f’d as a country.

How sad it must be when all you can conjure to get us out of this is to “wear a mask” as your approach to your 1st 100 days as prez....

I mean who needs Christmas and familial relations? The touch of a loved one? Just a hug right now?

I’m WC, US. Never served. But a huge Thank you to those that have did, and still are, going into the holidays. Starting with Hanukkah tonight.

We need you more than ever.

I took an oath on a base as lifeguard at 15.....

I still believe in it
edit on 10-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
People like Hillary who ingest life giving baby parts aren't much different then the tiger, bear, dolphin...and dog eating asians over there in mongolia.

a reply to: musicismagic

edit on 10-12-2020 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
AirForce2 was the "CAT5" live-wire to Beijing 😃

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

When everything is explained to us...from you...over there...seriously?

YOU need to wake up. We are already are. Here. Not there..

It must be great for you all cozy over the sea everyday taking informational quotes, ideas, stories...mostly unlisted or unpublished, even not over here to us....and explain us. To us.

I'd be interested if you have any real ideas...not based on Wiki, YT, Facebook, Ista-anyrhing, the msm, National Enquire, Mirror, Sun stories twisted, turned and "Hey America!? You guys are stupid!" stories ...You realize the egg is drying on your face?

If we dig around your place...we'll get back to you...about what's really going on at your house out your own windows (bars, cell, door, cave).

We are ready....to help explain you...to you...but honestly? You are soooo far off with what you read and assume...that it's interesting to see what you post next, it's so far off from the reality of what is or it's "news"...that it must be taken with a grain of salt...Sea salt...

But we are ready for you to set us straight here....again.

Please stop the Madness!⚡The real truth "is out there"....peace, ✌️

edit on 10-12-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Americans please wake up you have some demented people in Washington

well no sh@@ Sherlock, there have always been demented people in DC, and always will be.

edit on 10-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If you want to save America, your going to have save England first.

Pretty sure England an China have been best buds fpr years
edit on 10-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Stop believing everything you think.a reply to: musicismagic

top topics

join