It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff Refuses To Disclose Details in Swalwell’s Relationship With A Chinese Spy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Full Article Title: Schiff Refuses To Disclose Why He Withheld Details Of Swalwell’s Relationship With A Chinese Spy From Intel Committee

Link House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff did not respond to The Federalist’s questions about Intelligence Committee member and California Rep. Eric Swalwell’s position on the committee in light of recent news revealing Swalwell’s connections with a suspected Chinese spy.

When asked whether Swalwell’s position on the House Intelligence Committee would be tainted or compromised by his relationship with Christine Fang, a suspected spy for communist China, Swalwell’s office did not reply as of press time. According to a new report by Axios, Fang leveraged her position and connections in California’s Bay Area for years to gather intelligence on Democrat politicians and government officials.

Schiff’s office also did not respond when asked if he previously knew about Swalwell’s involvement with Fang or if he was briefed about Swalwell’s relationship with Fang.

I am so disgusted with these people.
As Charlie says, "There's crooked politicians and crime in the streets."

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Watch this:

www.memri.org...

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

if Justice were a real thing instead of a nice word, Schiff would be paraded around just before his public hanging, but as most of us know, it's not a real thing, and this will go nowhere.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

if Justice were a real thing instead of a nice word, Schiff would be paraded around just before his public hanging, but as most of us know, it's not a real thing, and this will go nowhere.

I think we all still believe in Santa when it comes to justice in the DC shi$hole they call Congress. Its like wtf is going on. Party Time USA

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

It looks like the whole house of cards is coming down. Lots of interesting news in development today.

Is it too early to feel giddy?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It’s things like this that actually require a special prosecutor, not the fake Russian collusion case that costed American taxpayers 45 million because Orange Man Bad.

Thanks for destroying the American public’s trust in the system even further.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I won't be surprised when its revealed that ol' Schifty Eyes slept with a Chinese spy as well. Probably did so the same time his dumbass was going on and on about muh russia

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Every time I see this story on the news I'm reminded what they called the vampire groupies in HBO's True Blood.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Alas, Schiff is asexual. He reproduces by cellular division.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Every time I see this story on the news I'm reminded what they called the vampire groupies in HBO's True Blood.

The reference is lost on someone who doesn't watch TV.

Back in the day, if you wanted a security clearance, your ties to foreign nationals was exceptionally limited ... almost to professional contact alone.

And before you go there, "Between her legs ... " is only professional from a jaded perspective.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Look it up and then come back and tell me it isn't funny.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I won't be surprised when its revealed that ol' Schifty Eyes slept with a Chinese spy as well. Probably did so the same time his dumbass was going on and on about muh russia

That wouldn't be Fang Fang, though. Probably be some fat old Chinese man.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It's ok just not commie-lah level giddy.
If you are that happy/little girlish you are playing for the other team.
a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Can sleeping with a Chinese spy affect the security clearance of a US military serviceperson?
Why, yes it can.
It would be nice if it affected the status of a US Congressman that sits on the House Intelligence Committee.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: FauxMulder

Alas, Schiff is asexual. He reproduces by cellular division.

Obviously he is on Risperdal.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Can sleeping with a Chinese spy affect the security clearance of a US military serviceperson?
Why, yes it can.
It would be nice if it affected the status of a US Congressman that sits on the House Intelligence Committee.

But is that really a "thing"?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

I'll be happy and gay when Trump is sworn in for a 2nd term.

P. S. Preemptively letting you know you read that wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

It looks like the whole house of cards is coming down. Lots of interesting news in development today.

Is it too early to feel giddy?
Yes. Usually. Always. And for what?

Honestly I refute most what is being “said”,
but if that so what? I mean, what then?

I mean some people might burn some things.

I mean some people did something....

Ya know, like 9/11

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Why, yes it can.
Wait what?! Hot Asian spies?!

Honest question. Is he more bug-eyed now from Paranoid Arkancide Syndrome, or did he see a medical physician about that hat condition?
edit on 10-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It just had to of been Swalwell being targeted by a Chinese spy program because of how incredibly stupid that dumb bast'rd truly is.

His idiotic defense against being questioned about it is to say it's classified. So now Schiff for brains is colluding with Swalwell's selling secrets to China. We already know what Swalwell got in return for the information. Prison time for Schiff and Swalwell would be more than justified.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join