It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More news from the country that gave us...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Ah hell. Forget it. You all know it's Canadia.

Canada cancels joint Chinese military training at Trump admin request

At the request of the DOD, French Florida have canceled the excercise, which was assumed to assist the Chinese with their operations against India in the Himalayas.

My first thought was that it would be very handy to have Chinese troops in Maple-belief land when the citizens revolt against being coerced into taking the vaccine.

One more thing. Why would Canada (the country north of the US) submit to such a request from an "outgoing" administration?

Hmmmm?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
One more thing. Why would Canada (the country north of the US) submit to such a request from an "outgoing" administration?

Because maybe that administration isn't outgoing?

Because a country that allows an adversarial military presence on the border of its southern neighbor ... might not be a friend?

Because the USA might decide the Northern Border needs to be 'secured' all the way up to the Arctic?

I dunno ... what do you think?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I would be more interested in why the hell trudope is helping the CCP personally......

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I think you took a nail in one hand. Then you picked up a hammer with the other hand. Then you proceeded to hit the nail on the head. With the hammer.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

He likes wearing mismatched socks. A psychologist could have a field day with that.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

What would you expect from a country which leader is the son of the known Communist/Marxist, Fidel Castro. It´s in his blood to be attracted to China/Communism.

-MM

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

But he looks nothing like a soviet Santa Clause. The non-resemblance is startling.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I would be more interested in why the hell trudope is helping the CCP personally......

You haven't been to Vancouver apparently.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It would be a fun game of cowboys and China men. Come on over that border. We are your huckleberry.
edit on 10-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Lori Lightfoot won't allow China to steal Chicago's thunder.

edit on 10-12-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Well, they obviously thought it was in Canada's best interests to do so whether the administration is "outgoing" or not, or they would not have done so.

But were they more worried about Trump? Or about the Chinese? Or both?

It seems to me that other nations are able to look at the reported evidence of voter fraud, put it in context and perspective of their relations with the USA, of what they know of other nations suspected/confirmed election fraud, and not necessarily be convinced that all was above board in our election, and that Trump may very well retain the presidency in the end. So, yeah, I could see where Canada wouldn't want to get on Trump's bad side.

We also need to consider how other nations will view Biden's legitimacy if he does become president. Other nations can come to their own conclusions about the evidence, and act accordingly towards a Biden USA. That may not be in our best interests in many ways.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This is just my own observation, but I think that the exercise would not have been canceled if it was known that Biden would be the next president.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Anything involving the Chinese is suspect.

This was before Trump and Novel CoronoVirus.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

a reply to: TKDRL

He likes wearing mismatched socks. A psychologist could have a field day with that.

New nickname :
Punky Brewster.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Canadas relations with china have been tense for a while now, this was to be expected regardless of which POS is running yankie-land.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

This is just my own observation, but I think that the exercise would not have been canceled if it was known that Biden would be the next president.

I definitely agree. At the very least, Canada decided that there is still a chance that Biden will not be president, and they decided they would rather risk Biden's wrath than Trump's... Gotta wonder what Canada knows that the US public doesn't.

But, no doubt, Canada has decided that "President" Biden is far from a done deal.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody
Exactly. I imagine this has something to do with a deal to garner the release of the Canadian hostages in China. Which could mean that DT has something in the works with them?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

But he looks nothing like a soviet Santa Clause. The non-resemblance is startling.

He looks like Castro´s son imo, also, his parents were swingers and in Castro´s inner circle before and after the birth of Justin Trudea

-MM
edit on 10-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Whoah whoah whoah. What has America ever done to you?

Nobody forced you to watch Full House, did they?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Not gonna lie the resemblance is uncanny.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join