It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Trump's Next Term: FBI Quotas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ya know, there's something like 35,000 agents employed by the FBI. All of 'em make $100K+. So why don't we hear about all the arrests they're making? Well ... I'll tell ya why. They're not told to go out and make arrests as a condition of their continued employment. As I see this, it can easily become a win-win for us taxpayers: "You make an arrest everyday .. or you're fired" (thus saving the taxpayer $100K). Fire enough field agents ... and you can start eliminating the upper echelons (the elite) of the bureau.

Doesn't have to be hard. "Arrest an illegal immigrant ... and there's your daily quota." One catch ... if they're not deported ... you're fired ... and we speed our way to eliminating the swamp.

Truth is ... the FBI hardly does anything worth the tax monies they spend.

edit on 9122020 by Snarl because: Title Fixed

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yeah, ICE and CIA too. Quotas for eryone. Sorry mister CIA director, y'all didn't topple no governments or assassinate any politicians this month. YOUR FIRED

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
CIA is worse, but I'm in.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

But don't we bitch about local and state police having quotas?

Do you really want to get arrested for ripping a tag off a mattress because some feeb had to meet a quoata?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wait you want the FBI to do actual gumshoe work?

AND make arrests? Good golly...

This policy sounds racist.

Because, I mean ya know they ain’t arresting white-collar whites nor upper-crust politicians of any flavor, right?

Edit: good thing Hunter’s “tax issue” is only “Civil” and not criminal....
edit on 9-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Let's add the CIA, NSA, DEA, and DOJ to that. They all need to be held accountable. I don't know about an arrest a day quota, but they need to be giving the American people some real results.

edit on 12/9/2020 by Klassified because: add

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
What kinda animal would tear a tag off a mattress?

edit on Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:09:51 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Make them find the body of jimmy hoffa, and help find the treasure on oak island, that should keep them from getting in trouble for a few years.
edit on 9-12-2020 by OldBlueEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Doesn't have to be hard. "Arrest an illegal immigrant ... and there's your daily quota." One catch ... if they're not deported ... you're fired ... and we speed our way to eliminating the swamp.

Put two caps in them to avoid trial costs and that is a double count...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Put two caps in them to avoid trial costs and that is a double count...

Goooood ... goooood. I can feel the hate swelling in you.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
sure, i bet it wouldn't end in tears for absolutely everyone as the acceptable range of behaviours and opinions are gradually narrowed with their need to find more and more ways to keep the quotas up.
sounds like a really healthy, diverse society you'd end up with there.

so much for freedom huh

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OldBlueEyes
Make them find the body of jimmy hoffa, and help find the treasure on oak island, that should keep them from getting in trouble for a few years.

Please keep the FBI out of NS, thanks. Not just for Oak Island, but Jimmy too.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Yes, and neither do any of the Senators and Representatives do any work that deserves the pay we give them. And I, for one, am fed up with them. We need to fire every last one of them. Is there a way we can do that, prior to their next election? If not, we all- left and right- need to vote every last one OUT.

However, how are we gonna do that, with the rigged voting software? Don’t tell me Republicans and Democrats alike didn’t know about this. They’ve all known.

We vote new people in- regular citizens- and then we institute term limits.

From there we could start cleaning out DC. FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland “Security,” TSA, all of them. All of the big bloated and overreaching agencies.

Will we do that, as a country? Probably not, because too many people are addicted to the “news.” The “news” media is owned by the people in DC, so they obviously aren’t going to tell on themselves.

As long as lazy irresponsible happy-to-be-brainwashed happy-to-be-told what to do and think people keep choosing to be stupid, nothing will change.

And that is why DC hates Trump. He wanted to change things.

Lefties should ask themselves why DC hates Trump so much. Do they REALLY think it was because of the pussy talk with a dude on a bus 20 years ago? That’s stupid. They need to ask themselves some questions. But they won’t.
edit on 9-12-2020 by KansasGirl because: our/out

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I have to disagree with this. Incentivizing arrests will not lead to good things.

Remember no one can bastardize good intentions as good as the gov't

BTW your OP appears to be very anti-chinese. Are you wanting to overthrow your new elected 2020 chinese gov't? You just might help an agent make is quota this coming year for treason against your Chinese overlords.

edit on 171231America/ChicagoWed, 09 Dec 2020 21:17:56 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
sure, i bet it wouldn't end in tears for absolutely everyone as the acceptable range of behaviours and opinions are gradually narrowed with their need to find more and more ways to keep the quotas up.
sounds like a really healthy, diverse society you'd end up with there.

so much for freedom huh

For once I was actually nodding along and agreeing with you until I got to diverse. You Melbourne lot just love using that word at every opportunity..not sure how that factors in here? The FBI gonna arrest every non-white? What's white? Plenty of diverthity just within the European races.

On that note I am sitting in the last all of company Town Hall for the year (my company's parent company is a massive global business) and they love talking about diversity.

The CFO just signed off with "however you celebrate Christmas". I know it was a slip but I absolutely loved it, hilarious! Loved it!
edit on 9122020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

That's exactly what I was thinking of.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
A thread for juvenile delinquents who never grew up.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I have to disagree with this. Incentivizing arrests will not lead to good things.

What will not lead to good things is keeping 3 1/2 divisions of light infantry in the midst of us. They don't wear a uniform and keep their sidearms concealed.

If they're not your friends, if they're not doing the job you're paying them to do (arrest criminals everyday), if they'll arrest a citizen on a munged-up charge to keep their job ... what are they?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Ya know, there's something like 35,000 agents employed by the FBI. All of 'em make $100K+. So why don't we hear about all the arrests they're making? Well ... I'll tell ya why. They're not told to go out and make arrests as a condition of their continued employment. As I see this, it can easily become a win-win for us taxpayers: "You make an arrest everyday .. or you're fired" (thus saving the taxpayer $100K). Fire enough field agents ... and you can start eliminating the upper echelons (the elite) of the bureau.

There appear to be about 13,500 special agents with arrest powers, the rest are support personnel, language experts, intelligence analysis and scientists.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

If they're not your friends, if they're not doing the job you're paying them to do (arrest criminals everyday), if they'll arrest a citizen on a munged-up charge to keep their job ... what are they?

They are your handlers , you answer to them not the other way around comrade.

Press 1 for Chinese, Press 2 for Spanish, Press 3 for English

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join