It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI admits it has Seth Rich's laptop

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

FBI has completed the initial search identifying approximately 50 cross-reference serials, with attachments totaling over 20,000 pages, in which Seth Rich is mentioned. FBI has also located leads that indicate additional potential records that require further searching. . . . FBI is also currently working on getting the files from Seth Rich’s personal laptop into a format to be reviewed. As you can imagine, there are thousands of files of many types. The goal right now is to describe, generally, the types of files/personal information contained in this computer.

I've known for years that there are people within the FBI who are good people. People who care about the rule of law and the Constitution. People who actually CARE about what REALLY happened to Seth Rich. However, if there is ONE THING you can take to the bank about ANY government agency and ESPECIALLY about the ABC Agencies is that you do NOT get to the top of that administration unless you are predictable. This has probably been my biggest concern about Trump. The people advising him and making recommendations about who to put in top posts (or not, in some cases). Then there are the people who are advising the advisors.

All of which makes me wonder why this information is coming out NOW.... This is no coincidence.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nothing happens in govt. unless the " BOSS " says " lets move on it ".

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So David Hardy is gonna be charged with perjury. BRB holding my breath

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

FBI has completed the initial search identifying approximately 50 cross-reference serials, with attachments totaling over 20,000 pages, in which Seth Rich is mentioned. FBI has also located leads that indicate additional potential records that require further searching. . . . FBI is also currently working on getting the files from Seth Rich’s personal laptop into a format to be reviewed. As you can imagine, there are thousands of files of many types. The goal right now is to describe, generally, the types of files/personal information contained in this computer.

I've known for years that there are people within the FBI who are good people. People who care about the rule of law and the Constitution. People who actually CARE about what REALLY happened to Seth Rich. However, if there is ONE THING you can take to the bank about ANY government agency and ESPECIALLY about the ABC Agencies is that you do NOT get to the top of that administration unless you are predictable. This has probably been my biggest concern about Trump. The people advising him and making recommendations about who to put in top posts (or not, in some cases). Then there are the people who are advising the advisors.

All of which makes me wonder why this information is coming out NOW.... This is no coincidence.

Can you expand on your thoughts and theories?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Good. I was worried it was never gonna “get found”.

This the same FBI that has Hunters laptop since last year?

Yeah. I’ll wait

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Can you expand on your thoughts and theories?

Could you perhaps elaborate on yours?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Seth Rich would open a can of worms (and likely murder) as well involving the top echelon of the Democratic party. Hillary and Podesta come immediately to mind as those calling the shots (pun intended).

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Or Anthony Wiener’s laptop?

Anything of Hillary’s in their back storage closet?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

What came to mind was ..... Trump saying to Clinton, "because if I was, you'd be in jail".

Is this one more promis kept by The Don? I hope so. Anyone seen ol' Hillary recently?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: slatesteam

Or Anthony Wiener’s laptop?

Anything of Hillary’s in their back storage closet?

Somewhere in a land not far away, in the recent past:

“Nothing to see here. Move along.”

And

“these aren’t the droids you’re looking for”

edit on 9-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Now that Biden is getting in, he will pardon his son if anything comes of this. Probably the only reason he ran with his cognitive decline.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Yep...but the big question is "who is the boss"?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
That nod though...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Somewhat.... I can tell you that there were SEVERAL nation states who hacked into the DNC server. Some of whom might surprise people because they are considered "allies."

I can also tell you that Seth Rich did NOT die from a botched robbery. Most people already suspect this....

What I wonder is if the truth will FINALLY come out... I've always said that the only way that would happen is for the Deep State to fall. We aren't there yet.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

Complete speculation on my part....in other words, I have no inside knowledge....but I've always thought that Trump would wait until he was in his 2nd term to deal with Clinton's crimes and hold her accountable.

Basically, he needs collaboration with necessary people in Congress who are protecting her because of the dirt she has on THEM. Once he reached the 2nd term, there is no longer any reason to hold back.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Absolutely. Also, he has had to inch forward slowly. Picking away at the outside to eventually get to the core.

I always hoped that some would cave in and turn on each other. That type do.

For Trump to have been seen to be attacking them before he had built up all he needed, and knocked down the protectors of these scumbags, would have been a bad move.

Trump has already achieved what he, and those who stand with him, had set out to accomplish from the beginning.

He has shown the whole world what is under the tablecloth. People can't un-see what they have been shown.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I’m not sure governments work the way you portray them operating.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think you put a little to much confidence in the curiosity of people. Many wilfully block out uncomfortable observations, daily.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Complete speculation on my part....in other words, I have no inside knowledge....but I've always thought that Trump would wait until he was in his 2nd term to deal with Clinton's crimes and hold her accountable.

Basically, he needs collaboration with necessary people in Congress who are protecting her because of the dirt she has on THEM. Once he reached the 2nd term, there is no longer any reason to hold back.

I agree with you Gypsy. That sounds like fair game.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The FBI admitted no such thing.

The e-mail referred to getting files from Seth Rich's laptop into a format to be reviewed.

The files could be on a backup, or an archive listing, or even be in the possession of the Rich family, and the FBI has not been granted further access to it.

It may also be an encrypted archive that the FBI has not, or cannot, fully read without the correct keys (such things do occur, especially for someone who works in a political office as Seth did, and can use DoD strength encryptions).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join