It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitutional Lawyer Reveals Trump's Killshot to Defeat Voter Fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

Why did the SCOTUS vote 6-3 to hear the case then? Why waste everyone's time if they will not take it seriously?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: LookingAtMars

You are seeing.

Canny quite seem to get your nuts around the view all the same.

Hence the problem.

Ah well, you get to play spin the bottle again in four more years.

The thing is does Donald have that time left on Earth?

Coz vascular dementia is a thing, and Trump's ticking box after box.

Keep on telling yourself that.

Trump is trying to do this without having to use classified data to bust the traitors and cheats.

There is a plan B, if the legal challenges are fruitless. And America always has a plan C.

I am glad you are paying attention and hope the rest of the world is too.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

Rudy G is already famous

trying to get richer. That's why he asked for $20k/day.

to a certain extent so is Lin Wood

Trying to get richer. He solicits donations to his foundation during appearances.

maybe Sidney Powell but she was/is well known within lawyer circles
Literally has psychological issues. There are few other plausible explanations for her fall from grace into paranoid delusions.

None of these lawyers will be taken seriously after this carnival show.

Lin Wood was doing just fine for himself plenty of fame from the Sandman case and I understand there are other cases tied to that remaining. He also has the case for Kyle Rittenhouse so fame ain't the problem nor is money.

As for Rudy he has been upfront and somebody had to be and it couldn't be Trump, so in comes Rudy G.

BTW what's your price per hour? because if you are a lawyer I'd pretty much guarantee if somebody paid you 20,000 a day you would be arguing for fraud Like Lin Wood, Rudy G and Sidney Powell are too

Wow!!! not only are you a lawyer now you are a psychologist too. I'm impressed

edit on 9-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
The Texas case is it. Will the Supreme Court take action? They will be under extreme political pressure. Under pressure from the media. All they have to decide is......... Did these rogue States violate the electors clause? If they did...... What is the remedy? And the remedy is, It goes to the House to vote by delegation. And if the Supreme Court directs that. Trump wins the election. End of story.

If the Supreme Court fails to act. The States can also do all this on their own, without them.

Constitutional Lawyer Reveals Trump's Killshot to Defeat Voter Fraud

Bottom line is the voters, they cannot be ignored as to whom they voted for, regardless of state issues like argueing a black crow is white. remember?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Supreme Court Orders Reply To Texas AG Ken Paxton’s Election Lawsuit By 3PM Thursday

Guess We will all see Tomorrow.

What happens to states who don't respond in time?

Pennsylvania can just re-send the same defense/rebuttal it used to get off the hook earlier this week.

Essentially: We ignored the state legislature's laws, but punishing the voters isn't fair!

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Voters who are:

Real
Filled out the paper ballot accurately
Got it there on time

Will not be ignored.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ATruGod
Supreme Court Orders Reply To Texas AG Ken Paxton’s Election Lawsuit By 3PM Thursday

Guess We will all see Tomorrow.

What happens to states who don't respond in time?

Pennsylvania can just re-send the same defense/rebuttal it used to get off the hook earlier this week.

Essentially: We ignored the state legislature's laws, but punishing the voters isn't fair!

So punish the voters on the other side where Their States followed Their own laws. If the SCOTUS allows it to stand the People responsible, for Ignoring the state legislatures laws, should be taken out and shot on live TV

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That punishes just as many and really more voters in the states that followed the law.

How can the SC punish voters that followed the law, just because a few states broke the law.

Either way the SC is going to punish some voters. The question is which voters?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

More states were affected by their lawless actions than not. The SCOTUS need to judge fairly on this to preserve the Constitution, or it will mean nothing.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

It's like the player that throws the game and loses for a bet. It sucks but cheaters should never win.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

BTW what's your price per hour? because if you are a lawyer I'd pretty much guarantee if somebody paid you 20,000 a day you would be arguing for fraud Like Lin Wood, Rudy G and Sidney Powell are too

I think you're proving my point--they are doing this for the money.

And this should give you an idea of my rates: taxprof.typepad.com...#:~:text=Members%20and%20counsel%20are%20now,a ren't%20even%20the%20highest.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

ya but if there was fraud, what would the country stand for? hypothetically? the cheater's mouse maze is fine as long as you play the game.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just because some people might sell their soul, dignity and credibility for some moneys, doesn't mean everyone else thinks like that "counselor"

edit on Wed, 09 Dec 2020 19:54:24 -0600 by TKDRL because: was out of order, rephrased for the court

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
The supreme court is not going to invalidate millions of votes, If they did that would vioate everything this country stands for. This would totally destroy democracy in this country and we would just be moving to dictatorship.

What voters are represented by fraudulent votes? The court will not be invalidating any voters, only the acts of many states officials who violated election laws to help the fraud.

Hope that helps.

The SC doesn't make judgements based on emotions like "Oh we can't obey the constitution this time because millions of voters will be upset".

ROFL

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The SC doesn't make judgements based on emotions like "Oh we can't obey the constitution this time because millions of voters will be upset".

Or at least, they aren't supposed to make judgements like that. It's 2020 so who the # knows what's gonna happen. I have a feeling next year is gonna make this twilight zone year seem sane.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Why did the SCOTUS vote 6-3 to hear the case then? Why waste everyone's time if they will not take it seriously?

It looks like johnylaw16 doesn't know much of anything. Just throws up accusations about stuff that don't have anything to do with what you asked. Rudy asked for 20 k per day? Yeah. Since Johnylaw16 claims Rudy is payed too much...... We should just hand over the Presidency to Biden. What an illogical argument?
edit on 9-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Or at least, they aren't supposed to make judgements like that. It's 2020 so who the # knows what's gonna happen. I have a feeling next year is gonna make this twilight zone year seem sane.

True, no telling what will happen. So many traitors and yellow cowards running around in positions of authority it is mind numbing.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Just because some people might sell their soul, dignity and credibility for some moneys, doesn't mean everyone else thinks like that "counselor"

Literally my point w/r/t Powell, Lin, and Gulliani.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
The supreme court is not going to invalidate millions of votes, If they did that would vioate everything this country stands for. This would totally destroy democracy in this country and we would just be moving to dictatorship.

That is how I see it. I remember the PA federal judge who threw out another lawsuit said it was asking to disenfranchised millions of votes and the Constitution simply does not work that way.

Furthermore this a bias lawsuit targeting only states Biden won. Several states changed their election procedures before the election in response to the pandemic via executive order because of time constraints.

If this suit was truly concerned about changing the voting procedures via executive order then it would name every state that did this, NOT just the states Trump lost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join