It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Privacy, No Property: The World in 2030 According to the WEF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
With all the terror and hype about the plague of COVID many things have been pushed under the covers and have left what many would consider a front and center news item. We have all heard different things about Agenda21/30 and many have thought OK so what. I have been guilty of that myself for I do not see TPTB being able to instigate their evil Plans.

No matter my thoughts on the subject it appears the goals and plans are proceeding to a utopian world for the elite and misery for the rest of us. The time frame (regardless of their intentions) might be off by a few years but these are some of the great reset plans.

If the WEF projection should come true, people would have to rent and borrow their necessities from the state, which would be the sole proprietor of all goods. The supply of goods would be rationed in line with a social credit points system. Shopping in the traditional sense would disappear along with the private purchases of goods. Every personal move would be tracked electronically, and all production would be subject to the requirements of clean energy and a sustainable environment.

In order to attain “sustainable agriculture,” the food supply will be mainly vegetarian. In the new totalitarian service economy, the government will provide basic accommodation, food, and transport, while the rest must be lent from the state. The use of natural resources will be brought down to its minimum. In cooperation with the few key countries, a global agency would set the price of CO2 emissions at an extremely high level to disincentivize its use.

To make it economically viable, the guarantee of a basic income would require the leveling of wage differences. The technical procedures of the money transfer from the state will be used to promote the cashless society. With the digitization of all monetary transactions, each individual purchase will be registered. As a consequence, the governmental authorities would have unrestricted access to supervise in detail how individual persons spend their money. A universal basic income in a cashless society would provide the conditions to impose a social credit system and deliver the mechanism to sanction undesirable behavior and identify the superfluous and unwanted.

China has already written the play book on social scoring....

The World Economic Forum is silent about the question of who will rule in this new world.

There is no reason to expect that the new power holders would be benevolent. Yet even if the top decision-makers of the new world government were not mean but just technocrats, what reason would an administrative technocracy have to go on with the undesirables? What sense does it make for a technocratic elite to turn the common man into a superman? Why share the benefits of artificial intelligence with the masses and not keep the wealth for the chosen few?

Not being swayed away by the utopian promises, a sober assessment of the plans must come to the conclusion that in this new world, there would be no place for the average person and that they would be put away along with the “unemployable,” “feeble minded,” and “ill bred.” Behind the preaching of the progressive gospel of social justice by the promoters of the Great Reset and the establishment of a new world order lurks the sinister project of eugenics, which as a technique is now called “genetic engineering” and as a movement is named “transhumanism,” a term was coined by Julian Huxley, the first director of the UNESCO.

www.weforum.org...
www.weforum.org...
www.weforum.org...
www.activistpost.com...
www.weforum.org...
www.intereconomics.eu...
www.smithsonianmag.com...
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
As a hemorrhoids among my fellow arseholes let me just say it is my lifes mission to not allow a utopia for the elite.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Those bankers are not going to like this at all. We all become 3rd world countries living in bamboo huts. I'm not joking.
Ever been a landlord and watch your building fall apart when all tenants move out because they can get free rent elsewhere.
HUD housing comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
No wonder the COVID Lockdowns are causing long term permanent unemployment and business bankruptcies 🚨

Notice how everything "positive" keeps getting knocked backwards right before permanent "solutions" 🚨

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The lockdowns have actually changed behavior as well.

Not only are people in fear, they are being taught to not question anything either.

People are doing as they are told, because they have been put in the position to LOOK UP, to the government.

One hell of a change. At this point CONCIDERING Democrats in the USA will be the majority masks, and social distancing will probably be here for years. They can also blame covid, for the decimation of the economy and transfer of wealth.

We will see some form of bread lines starting next year, and people will start getting evicted in droves in 2021. The brainwashed are busy pecking the ground like chickens arguing about whose tribe is stronger while the walls crumble around them. It’s a sight to behold. I spent a lil time on ats today (on vacation) the ignorance is appalling and the idiotic ego driven drivel is the reason, this is happening without a hitch. Sorry no other way to put it.

Merry Christmas 🎄

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's all too confusing for me to keep up.

When the W.E.F. talk about it it is a brilliant vision of their perfect future, but when anyone else talks about it there is a magical transformation and it becomes a baseless conspiracy theory started by dangerous, right wing extremists off the Internet. ...... .in Russia. .........probably.

Which is it?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

In order to attain “sustainable agriculture,” the food supply will be mainly vegetarian. 

Meh, couldn't it at least be soylent green.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
MMMM, soylent green !

a reply to: dug88

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's a cook book!

Wait, wrong place.
Or is it....

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent
"Bread lines" have already started in some states.

But it's called "donations" atm. A facility surrounded by a line of cars, you pull up, get checked out and leave with your government appropriated supplies.

Meanwhile, semi's are being relocated from their destination to half way across the country.

We had a church last week giving out food from a semi that was suppose to be in Texas. What was it doing in Minnesota?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shifferbrains

Better than soy burgers and genetically engineered lab protein. At least it's all natural and real meat.

edit on 9/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
At some point, these people are going to have to realize that that you can extend your reach only so far before vulnerabilities begin to show themselves.

The Great Reset scam exposes the biggest vulnerability of all, Human freedom is a real threat to them.

Stay Free.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

In order to attain “sustainable agriculture,” the food supply will be mainly vegetarian. 

Meh, couldn't it at least be soylent green.

I'd prefer we at least get to eat people. Vegetarian diets are not good. Though they'll surely provide us with plenty of "lab-made meat substitutes."

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

What do you mean the semi was supposed to be in Texas? I'm curious whether it was a truckload of a single food product bound for a TX warehouse/distribution center, or was this a regional truck from a TX warehouse/DC which was bound for a local grocery store, but then redirected to MN?

Who redirected the truck? Was it by force/law?

Generally, cross-country trucks are sent from a single food supplier (i.e. a whole truck full of canned tomatoes), then on to a warehouse/distribution center, where trucks for all kids of products arrive.

Local/regional trucks full of a variety of groceries then leave these distribution centers/warehouses to bring goods to grocery stores.

This seems highly unusual.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

But it's called "donations" atm. A facility surrounded by a line of cars, you pull up, get checked out and leave with your government appropriated supplies.

Meanwhile, semi's are being relocated from their destination to half way across the country.

We had a church last week giving out food from a semi that was suppose to be in Texas. What was it doing in Minnesota?

I wish I could have pdf my post on ats because , remember my MIM's Street Talk was stating this also way back when. Also, I 'm not joking here folks, inner cities that rely on govt. assistance is not where you want to be living in by next May of 2021.

Please remember this:
A HUNGRY MAN IS A DANGEROUS MAN

And wait till people find out that this is one thing to fear along with the vaccine for corona virus :
It is a longstanding rumor across the services that the sudden onset of impotence experienced by new enlistees is a result of being drugged with potassium nitrate, more commonly known as “saltpeter.”
Are we all going to be soldiers of our " Reset " for modern civilization ?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yea well I hope they end up scared of desensitized for life, and there wont be anyway to erase the imagery.
edit on 9-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Nivhk

I wish I could have pdf my post on ats because , remember my MIM's Street Talk was stating this also way back when. Also, I 'm not joking here folks, inner cities that rely on govt. assistance is not where you want to be living in by next May of 2021.

Please remember this:
A HUNGRY MAN IS A DANGEROUS MAN

And wait till people find out that this is one thing to fear along with the vaccine for corona virus :
It is a longstanding rumor across the services that the sudden onset of impotence experienced by new enlistees is a result of being drugged with potassium nitrate, more commonly known as “saltpeter.”
Are we all going to be soldiers of our " Reset " for modern civilization ?

Honestly, at this point I would rather die of a virus then rely on/submit to BS government to stay alive.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I don't know why so many people think this is a crazy conspiracy theory. This is all spelled out by the horses' mouths. The world Economic Forum has a ton of big time members, and they are all open about their plans.

The UN is very open about Agenda 21, and it goes hand in hand with the Great Reset.

Heck, Bisen's campaign slogan, "Build back better" is the same slogan used by several others talking about the great reset including the World Economic Forum itself.

This is happening. It isn't some cooky conspiracy theory. It's spelled out for us by the big dogs themselves for everyone to see.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
As a side note, I'm wondering.....

The more I see of these kind of......"people", the more I sympathise with the view that we are, indeed, infiltrated by a race of reptilian aliens.

Nothing about them looks, sounds or feels even vaguely human.

new topics

top topics

join