It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use wear analysis confirms human activities at 130k year old Cerutti mastadon site in CA.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This will go down the memory hole.

It sounds like ‘native’ Americans weren’t so native after alll.

If there were people here before ‘native’ Americans, did the ‘natives’ genocide the original natives.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
This will go down the memory hole.

It sounds like ‘native’ Americans weren’t so native after alll.

If there were people here before ‘native’ Americans, did the ‘natives’ genocide the original natives.

No body is 'native' to anywhere. We have been sloshing around the planet for hundreds of thousands of years. HSS simply evolved in x region (probably Africa but where is not quite clear) and then 'sloshed' about and displaced earlier Hominini.

========

Well first what we have is an 'indication' if you wait a few months others scientists will look at the work done in that paper and see if they can poke a hole in its evidence, methodology or reasoning - that is what scientists do.

However if there people here either Denisovians or perhaps Homo Erectus even we''ll need to find indications of their stone tool industry and if possible a habitation site. Excavations targeting that Strat level have been rare.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

I seem to remember that a newer study found that the big chickens were wiped out as early as 2 millions years ago in North America - but I cannot find it now

Big Chickens??...isn't that another way of saying feathered Dinosaurs..

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I seem to remember that a newer study found that the big chickens were wiped out as early as 2 millions years ago in North America - but I cannot find it now

Big Chickens??...isn't that another way of saying feathered Dinosaurs..

Yes I didn't want to get all sciency because it might cause Harte to respond with a limerick - and we wouldn't want that now would we?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

There once was a chicken from Nantucket......

That limerick?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join