It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible allergic reactions to Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 shot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: butcherguy

Suddenly, this safe and tested, but rushed through vaccine shows signs of being dangerous

Nonsene.

Some people have always had an alergic reaction to vacines. Any vacine.

Exactly. If you actually read the full report, the 2 NHS workers involved have a history of serious allergic reactions and carry round epi pens. The reaction isn't worrying for me, what is far more worrying is that 2 people who should never have been anywhere near that vaccine were put forward to receive it - somebody dropped a big old clanger there.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: butcherguyWe don't even know if those people that had the adverse reactions had a history of allergic reactions.

They did

Post proof.
And don't use the MSM for proof.... they print this sort of crap. Lies.
ATS post

Post medical reports from hospitals on the incidents.

How are you suposed to post proof? Personal medical records are sealed - they are not available to the general public and mostly even not to next of kin, unless consent has been given in full.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
At this point, I would rather risk getting COVID with a 99.997% survival rate than get this vaccine. unbelievable how many sheep go BAHHHHHH BAHHHHHHH when they are scared. Guess I'm a wolf.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: butcherguyWe don't even know if those people that had the adverse reactions had a history of allergic reactions.

They did

Post proof.
And don't use the MSM for proof.... they print this sort of crap. Lies.
ATS post

Post medical reports from hospitals on the incidents.

How are you suposed to post proof? Personal medical records are sealed - they are not available to the general public and mostly even not to next of kin, unless consent has been given in full.

Not my problem .
I am not the one saying those things.... but if I am going to believe them, it shouldn't be too much to ask for the proof.

I should add, if people know for certain that the two NHS workers had severe allergies, then there should be proof, if the news orgs actually vet their stories (I don't believe that they do.).
edit on b000000312020-12-09T09:01:06-06:0009America/ChicagoWed, 09 Dec 2020 09:01:06 -0600900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I’m in Canada and the news was saying the vaccine would be rolling out here shortly as well.

I can tell you this much, I’m not doing it.
I don’t even get the standard flu vax, let alone something As rushed out as this.
No long term study, just a poke and pray.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Suddenly, this safe and tested, but rushed through vaccine shows signs of being dangerous

Nonsene.

If it is a known fact, then why didn't they post the warning before they launched the mass inoculation drive?
Instead, they waited until after they got adverse reactions. We don't even know if those people that had the adverse reactions had a history of allergic reactions.

It is a know fact.

Allergic reactions It's rare for anyone to have a serious allergic reaction to a vaccination. If this does happen, it usually happens within minutes.

www.nhs.uk...

Some people have alergic reactions without knowing they have an alergy. Once they do know then it's up to them to make medical professionals know about it, so it can be registered on their medical records. Thus avoiding any possible problems in the future.

Over half of the worlds population probably have no clue what an allergy is let alone if they have one or not.

edit on 12 9 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The sad thing is, now that the vaccine's been purchased and the company's making them are exempt from liability, there's zero reason for them to ever go back and test anything or deal with any problems. They made their money, their ceo dumped a lot of stocks after the announcement and his net worth jumped up. What reason would they ever have now to fix or even acknowledge any problems?

The whole world's been conned into buying dangerous snake oil from companies that are completely exempt from liability on any harm on an 'all sales final' kinda policy. It worked and they're laughing all the way to the bank.
edit on 9/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

My suspicion is this:

This is a new enough virus to have the term novel attached to it. That means it's new enough to our immune systems that in some people, the immune system over-reacts in funky ways which leads to results that can kill or can cause serious knock-on health effects.

Someone posted the list of possible vaccine reactions in another thread and they were a lot like a list of serious health effects COVID can give you. But here's the thing - it's not COVID; it's your own immune system. The vaccine would be the proof. The vaccine as constructed has a zero percent chance of giving you COVID. But it *is* designed to make your immune act like it's seeing COVID, so those knock-on effects that are just like COVID? They were always a person's immune system over-reacting.

They saw this with Spanish Flu. There were all kinds of funky, strange symptoms that came with it, so much so that doctors swore it could not be the flu, but it was just a different strain of flu. All those odd symptoms were completely immune produced, and it would stand to reason that had they developed a vaccine, those odd symptoms would have been part of the side effects to it because the immune system was reacting and creating them.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Yes.
I heard about a study on one of the vaccines that checked side effects and the dosage of vaccine administered. People had fewer side effects when the vaccine was administered in two sets of lowered dosages vs more side effects when the vaccine was delivered in one dose.
I have not seen the study, was just told about it by someone that says they saw it.... could be bunk. I don't know, but it makes sense.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The last flu shot I had in 2016 put me in our advanced medical unit for 3 days. I wouldn’t stop having seizures. Last Friday had 8 in a row for whatever reason, got my order invoked and taken off for a few days again. Fun and joys of this one. I’m not having another flu shot ever, it was explained by the head epidemiologist why yearly shots have more side effects than ones like pneumococcal, which current strain is 11 years old, so they know sometimes if you should/shouldn’t.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

In just the first day?

Whoopsies!

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MadMegs

Reading your comment made me go look up the flu vaccine. For some reason I remember it being a relatively new thing, to the point where I remember being taught in biology 12 why a flu vaccine was unviable. Apparently I was wrong about it being new but....

I found this

en.m.wikipedia.org...

In the US swine flu scare of 1976, President Gerald Ford was confronted with a potential swine flu pandemic. The vaccination program was rushed, yet plagued by delays and public relations problems. Meanwhile, maximum military containment efforts succeeded unexpectedly in confining the new strain to the single army base where it had originated. On that base, a number of soldiers fell severely ill, but only one died. The program was canceled after about 24% of the population had received vaccinations. An excess in deaths of twenty-five over normal annual levels as well as 400 excess hospitalizations, both from Guillain–Barré syndrome, were estimated to have occurred from the vaccination program itself, illustrating that the vaccine itself is not free of risks. 

Sounds oddly similar to what's happening today. But I suppose as they say history tends to repeat.
edit on 9/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

It sounds like with the vaccine or COVID, you are possibly risking the effects that make the virus itself so dangerous -- the extreme immune reaction.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Nonsene.

Yep!

That would be me.

Oh, yeah, me too. Looks like I can't take it.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
when i last had the flu, I just let my body deal with it... and of course spent a few days in bed shivering and that was a long time ago.

Can't even remember when i last had a flu jab... must be over 30 years ago.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Nonsene.

If it is a known fact, then why didn't they post the warning before they launched the mass inoculation drive?
Instead, they waited until after they got adverse reactions. We don't even know if those people that had the adverse reactions had a history of allergic reactions.

It is a know fact.

Allergic reactions It's rare for anyone to have a serious allergic reaction to a vaccination. If this does happen, it usually happens within minutes.

www.nhs.uk...

Some people have alergic reactions without knowing they have an alergy. Once they do know then it's up to them to make medical professionals know about it, so it can be registered on their medical records. Thus avoiding any possible problems in the future.

Did anyone see the British YT guy explain if you’ve ever had “ANY” allergic reactions, including from FOOD you shouldn’t get the shot necessarily.

Who hasn’t had food poisoning?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Food poisoning isn't an immune reaction. It's from bacterial contamination. Someone fed you bad food. It was either going bad or got contaminated with bacteria in production.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
So statistically, the same percentage of people dying to Covid is rare too, compared to the population of the world.

Yet we have to live under your law and order.

Grow up, you're not playing devils advocate, you just don't give two #s about others feelings.

The same card you played when people were "endangering" your life by not following procedures.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: alldaylong
So statistically, the same percentage of people dying to Covid is rare too, compared to the population of the world.

Yet we have to live under your law and order.

Grow up, you're not playing devils advocate, you just don't give two #s about others feelings.

The same card you played when people were "endangering" your life by not following procedures.

I don't give a sod what you think.

Get a life.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: slatesteam

Food poisoning isn't an immune reaction. It's from bacterial contamination. Someone fed you bad food. It was either going bad or got contaminated with bacteria in production.

Gotcha. Thank you. Interestingly enough allergic food reactions continue to rise across the world....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join