It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese not hurting economically planned to destroy the west and the US politicians fell for it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The intelligence agencies probably new about this and let America collapse just to get rid of Trump and put a pro China house in Washington DC.

Remember the " WORLD IS FULL OF TRICKERY "

China’s exports surged at the fastest pace in almost three years in November, bringing the biggest monthly export haul in the country’s history, data released by its customs agency on Monday showed.
Exports grew by 21.1 per cent last month from a year earlier, from 11.4 per cent in October and well above the consensus result of a survey of analysts, conducted by Bloomberg, which predicted 12 per cent growth.
This was the highest growth rate since February 2018, when exports grew by 44.5 per cent. November’s shipments had a total value of US$268 billion, customs data showed, the highest on record.
This was the sixth consecutive month of export growth, with China’s factories continuing to capitalise on coronavirus lockdowns in the West.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Also for the last 20 years China has expanded it strategic locations around the world. There was a reason for that and it started with the lease on the Panama Canal.

But, in May 2017, The Chinese Company- Landbridge Group signed a $900 million dollar deal to control the Margarita Island Port, Panama’s largest port. This deal, while committing Landbridge Group to the maintenance of the Port facilities, it will provide access to one of the most important goods distribution centers in the world.

Margarita Port, is the Gatekeeper to the Panama Canal, one of the world’s most vital sea gates and a critical trade hub. Margarita is situated in the Colon Free Trade Zone. Since its founding in 1948, this trade zone has been a vital part of Panama’s economy. According to the zone website, annual imports and exports surpass $5 billion. The sea traffic through the port is substantial; more than 12,000 merchant ships visit the zone annually.
edit on 1200000012542020-12-08T20:54:12-06:00541212pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Deceivers run the world now, it is not looking good in the near future as honest people try to gain control again.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Western civilization has progressed to the point that it will only collapse from within.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This video pretty much lays it all out.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Deceivers run the world now, it is not looking good in the near future as honest people try to gain control again.

At this point, it is going to have to collapse before we can rebuild.

I'm OK with that.

I'm especially OK with that because of leftists who don't understand the math behind it.

After all, they wanted it to happen, they fought for it to happen, they voted to make it happen.

So let the pain begin.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm OK with that.

I'm especially OK with that because of leftists who don't understand the math behind it.

After all, they wanted it to happen, they fought for it to happen, they voted to make it happen.

So let the pain begin.

I have said many, many times that if Jao Bai Den gets access to the Oval Office on January 20, the Schadenfreude as I watch the foot soldiers of the left realize what they've gotten themselves into will be delectable. It may be the only pleasure I'll have, but I'll relish it.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Also for the last 20 years China has expanded it strategic locations around the world. There was a reason for that and it started with the lease on the Panama Canal.

But, in May 2017, The Chinese Company- Landbridge Group signed a $900 million dollar deal to control the Margarita Island Port, Panama’s largest port. This deal, while committing Landbridge Group to the maintenance of the Port facilities, it will provide access to one of the most important goods distribution centers in the world.

Margarita Port, is the Gatekeeper to the Panama Canal, one of the world’s most vital sea gates and a critical trade hub. Margarita is situated in the Colon Free Trade Zone. Since its founding in 1948, this trade zone has been a vital part of Panama’s economy. According to the zone website, annual imports and exports surpass $5 billion. The sea traffic through the port is substantial; more than 12,000 merchant ships visit the zone annually.

China can do whatever they want and spend whatever they want in Panama but until they have a few carrier fleets to defend it then they are just wasting their money on a piece of paper that the good ol USA will wipe its ass with when push comes to shove.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm OK with that.

So let the pain begin.

I have said many, many times that if Jao Bai Den gets access to the Oval Office on January 20, the Schadenfreude as I watch the foot soldiers of the left realize what they've gotten themselves into will be delectable. It may be the only pleasure I'll have, but I'll relish it.

Now in reality....

They will continue to push for their God "Government" until they are shot and tipped into the landfill.

Like every. other. time. this has happened before.

There is a reason their leaders call them "Useless Eaters."

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

When the US overthrew Noriega they should have taken the stance that since Panama was vital to the US economy they would make that nation a protectorate of the United states and made a Hawaii of it even if that meant eventually giving Panamanian's peripheral or even full US citizenship.

But they did not.

Allowing China to take control is a very bad move on the part of the US but to be fair Trump has so far not been in a position to deal with this situation, Biden never will and under his administration China is going to go from strength to strength, US citizens will continue to bleed out as internationalists (Chinese corporate stooges and most often not even realizing that they are) continue to pander to corporate greed over national interests and one of those corporate (cue CCP strategies) is to impoverish the west (supposedly to lower wages) while bringing wealth to the third world (not really it's ends up being China that get's that wealth - supposedly to turn them into Consumers whom will buy the good's the now impoverished west in there dystopian fantasy is going to be churning out - but is not as those job's will by that point be under China's control and they will likely say who get's them).

IF the US is to maintain and control it's sanctions etc then control, actually control not diplomacy with a nice smiling Panamanian with a big bank account in Geneva or wherever that is smiling at them while also smiling at there enemy's, is an essential, force the Chinese to go via the southern route, longer trip's add money to there good's, force them to barter with Russia and perhaps even get into tensions with them as they try to take control of the Arctic routes as they open up, Russia currently is too canny to fall for there trick's but who knows Putin and his allies wont last forever and who knows what complexion the next Russian Administration will take.

Frankly the US should have been best of buddies with Russia, China is a far more grave concern and is already eyeing up eastern Russia and it's satellite states resources.

Then again as for the Panama Canal the US did not want Britain and France to control the Suez canal so wanting us to remain dependent upon them and not recover our pre-war strength so the ALLOWED the Soviets to take control of it through there proxy at the time Egypt refusing to back us up and even forcing us to withdraw harming both British and French interests on that occasion so just I guess sometimes it comes back to bite someone on there posterior, there is no getting past history and it was a knife in the back when they refused to back us up on that one, it also at least partially precipitated the Cuban Missile crisis as Russia may seen the wests back down on the Suez Canal as weakness.

Control of the Suez and also French and British claims alongside the US whom completed the building of the Panama Canal would have given them an unarguable legal right to take control of it from the Panamanian government since so much was invested and Panama did NOT build that Canal (in fact it was a backwater hardly even a country until they had the canal), now the Chinese are looking to expand it making it larger and were if I remember probably thinking that the US would do this already though they did not planning to make another - there own - Canal in south America.
oilprice.com...

This was is to provide a route that the US can not then control or so they believe, at least not without huge international tensions but given the situation they already exist and may only get worse - OR under Biden the US will see it's sunset as the greatest power in the world ALLOWING China to take the crown in an utter reversal of the end of the Cold War which saw the west victorious over the old Super Power of Communism the Soviet Union as the NEW Super Power of Communism the Chinese then preside over the downfall of Western Power, if you want a strong country have a strong leader, Biden is not Strong sorry but he is simply not and you and I know that but hey he is just a puppet anyway I feel truly sorry for the US, now don't get me wrong my own politics are toward social care, safety net's and helping the poor BUT what kind of international policy's will the US have now?, Ping must be celebrating.

edit on 9-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Trump sure fell for it.

I guess we know who really lost the tariff wars.

Because Americans are still struggling.

OH and Mexico is paying for the wall, bring back coal, free health care for all Americans, America respected, allies flocking behind us, pay for play cabinet positions no more! 😅😅😂😂🤣.

Hillary lost get over it.

"All part of the plan" 8D chess" 😂😂🤣🤣
edit on 9-12-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
China's Belt and Road initiative has been a big funding policy for expansion. With what is coming out of their operations in America with the election, corruption and blackmail is used.

Would not be surprised to hear there is some leverage being used against Dan Andrews and others. Melbourne got a 5G roll out courtesy of China during its lock downs.

new topics

top topics

join