It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ominous. U.S. Positioning Naval Vessels OFF Easy and West Coasts. Massive Troop Movements in CONUS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is in prep for external invasion or domestic strife, but worth keeping an eye on.

Over the past four days, there have been MASSIVE movements of troops, equipment and supplies WITHIN the continental United States (CONUS). Today (Tue.), the US Navy is positioning Aircraft carriers and their strike groups off both the US east and west coasts. It appears we are preparing to defend ourselves from an invasion. China?

Late Saturday, no fewer than 25 C-17 aircraft were in the skies over the USA, carrying troops and equipment from around the nation . . . ALL going to Nellis Air Force Base. (Story Here).

Also late Saturday, no fewer than 12 C-130 aircraft were also on the move, ALSO ALL heading into Nellis.

[u rl=https://news.usni.org/category/fleet-tracker]Ominious Deployment of US Naval Vessels [/u rl]
Link should be
link to HAL TURNER

Edit- adding USNI
USNI
edit on 8-12-2020 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Dec 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: All caps title!!!

edit on Tue Dec 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Dec 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed Hal Turner link for OP

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It is possible it is a large military exercise. They are often mistaken for actual war preparations. They normally are not announced to the general public and to the uninformed observer appear to be real rather than an exercise. I've seen this type of assumption before when my spouse was involved in a large military exercise.

That would be my first inclination as a 50 year veteran family member of the military. Father and spouse.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

More or less concerning than a complete stand down response as in september 11?

Any movement of US military is always a WoW

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As a veteran, this doesn't seem like anything out of place as far as the Navy goes, they always have exercises and sea trials going on.

As far as troop and equipment movement, could be making room for some stuff to come back home from overseas. But that's just my guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Annual green flag exercises?

Perhaps

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You don't have to SCREAM. I can read.

Hard to say, but naval exercises sounds reasonable.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Vaccine distribution?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Interesting thought.....

originally posted by: misskat1
Vaccine distribution?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
When I was a sailor I remember we always had to place these gadgets called 'rat guards' on the ships lines whenever we docked to stop the rats from getting on board the ship...

Is it not possible that this might be the reverse of that, in other words an operation to STOP the rats from leaving the 'ship'?

Rats being all of the corrupt officials, politicians, and judges behind the 'steal'...

Heck all they need is a few T-Shirts from the NSWG-1 Seals and it's game on...

edit on 12.8.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
For God's sake what do you EXPECT the US Navy to do? The fact is there are only TWO Carrier Strike Groups deployed: The USS Nimitz is in the Middle East. The Ronald Reagan is near Japan. ALL the others are their own home ports, docked. That is perfectly normal. The same is true of the Amphibious Ready Groups. Two deployed; the rest in port.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Taking them out to sea, and release the real Kraken in them.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Major exercise. If it was real, secrets would leak.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

*sigh* I knew this was going to happen. The C-17s and C-130s were part of the Nellis Weapons School graduation exercise. Previously known as JFEX, now something like COMEX. It happens twice a year, in June and either late November or early December. And despite the fact that it does, people lose their damn mind every time they see it.

The carriers off the coasts are because carriers and pilots need to work up before they can deploy. They can't just go into port, undergo maintenance, sometimes for a year and a half or more (RCOH takes five years), and then go straight to deploying. Pilots need to retrain how to land on carriers, crews need to make sure systems work, and the shipyards have to ensure all their maintenance will hold up.
edit on 12/8/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/8/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
On the USNI sounded like routine deployment with one in port in Washington. Pretty sure if they use the military for the vaccine it would be flown in, don't think it would involve carrier groups or the Navy at all.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Green Flag is far more than annual. There are 4-6 a year. This was the Weapons School graduation.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Last Friday I watched like 10 fighter jets and some kind of communication or transport plane all flying up the straight of georgia towards Comox in the space of about a half hour around noon.

I've never seen military planes flying through the area, mostly coast guard, passenger planes and occasionally the medical chopper from the hospital.

It was pretty bizzare to see. Did seem kinda ominous.
edit on 8/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This doesn't sound like an exercise to me. I haven't heard of anything like this happening on both coasts at one time before. Maybe they are worried about Iran and North Korea attacking us or something, doesn't sound like something from China on both coasts like that.

Don't know, I will have to read posts to see what people who know more about this kind of thing say.

EDIT: Ok, Zaphrod has sort of answered the question and he knows way more than I do on this subject. Sounds like it is some sort of bigger exercise going on.
edit on 8-12-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

More people are looking for unusual military movements now, because Qanon has said for 2+ years that the military will be needed to assist with taking America back from selfish, corrupt, greedy, powerful bastards, when all seems lost.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join