It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: ‘Don’t Be Alarmed’ if People Start Dying After Taking the Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Looks like they are setting the stage, again..................Now we are going to accept killing people that might not have died via the virus.

The advisory appeared in an article titled ‘Why vaccinate our most frail? Odd vote out shows the dilemma’ in which Dr. Kelly Moore, associate director of the Immunization Action Coalition, cautions that vaccines don’t work as well on the frail and elderly compared to healthy people.

“When shots begin to go into arms of residents, Moore said Americans need to understand that deaths may occur that won’t necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine,” states the report.

“We would not at all be surprised to see, coincidentally, vaccination happening and then having someone pass away a short time after they receive a vaccine, not because it has anything to do with the vaccination but just because that’s the place where people at the end of their lives reside,” Moore said.

CNN tells people not to be concerned

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointr97
Looks like they are setting the stage, again..................Now we are going to accept killing people that might not have died via the virus.

The advisory appeared in an article titled ‘Why vaccinate our most frail? Odd vote out shows the dilemma’ in which Dr. Kelly Moore, associate director of the Immunization Action Coalition, cautions that vaccines don’t work as well on the frail and elderly compared to healthy people.

“When shots begin to go into arms of residents, Moore said Americans need to understand that deaths may occur that won’t necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine,” states the report.

“We would not at all be surprised to see, coincidentally, vaccination happening and then having someone pass away a short time after they receive a vaccine, not because it has anything to do with the vaccination but just because that’s the place where people at the end of their lives reside,” Moore said.

Someone posted this a few days ago. It is a complete reversal of logic...

Up until now, they've taken a we must save every person approach and freakout when anyone tries to point out that people die all the time and that statistically, the deaths from Covid are not all that great. Sad? Yes.

However, now that a vaccine is out, we are supposed to accept some number of deaths that are statistically small.

THey are trying to talk out of both sides of their mouths...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If the covid don't do the job the vaccine will, lol. Gotta love them lil buggers in the news/trash.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If so I do apologize, the article has 12/8, so figured it was 'new'.

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: pointr97

Someone posted this a few days ago. It is a complete reversal of logic...

Up until now, they've taken a we must save every person approach and freakout when anyone tries to point out that people die all the time and that statistically, the deaths from Covid are not all that great. Sad? Yes.

However, now that a vaccine is out, we are supposed to accept some number of deaths that are statistically small.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

Just like dug88's thread from 4 days ago.

It's a 180° logic flip, from the supposedly Covidian™ cause-of-deaths, where every death is attributed to be caused by the WuWuFlu™.
Now : no deaths following vaccination, will be attributed to the vaccine.

How could any sane intelligent person not see the lies and hypocrisy ?

There's nothing left to do, but make jokes, and laugh our way up to the boneyard.

( Covidian™ : just made that one up. They're coming to take me away, ha-ha, hi-hi, ho-ho. To the funny farm, where... )

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Nah, they're talking outta something else and it ain't on their faces....

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Got to get the ID2020 in them.

The ones that refuse will have a bad reaction from it and die.

Mark of the beast?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Bwaaah...now they are just trolling people.💉

Can someone provide proof of 1 covid death yet?
A non-cartoon picture of the virus would be swell too.
Mmkay🔬

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Pic

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Mark of the beast?

How can the ones who don't take it get any kind of reaction from it?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Agree 100%...

Twitter

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Bwaaah...now they are just trolling people.💉

Can someone provide proof of 1 covid death yet?
A non-cartoon picture of the virus would be swell too.
Mmkay🔬

I feel its not worth the time you will dismiss it anyway.but here is the picture you wanted.

en.wikipedia.org...#/media/File:Coronaviruses_004_lores.jpg

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Agree 100%...

Twitter

I will take it to lower the risk to my mother as it is now i have actually cut back contact with her because my job exposes me to alot of people daily. Its not always about the threat to you

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Think you may actually be doing more harm than good, read what the former VP of Pfizer has to say about this...

EDIT: also see this post in Mandroid7's thread that shows that the virus is FAR less deadly than we were originally told.

I have explained how a hopelessly-performing diagnostic test has been, and continues to be used, not for diagnosis of disease but, it seems, solely to create fear. (Dr. Michael Yeadon)

lockdownsceptics.org...

"I think the evidence is unequivocal that we are in a PCR false positive pseudo-epidemic..." (Dr. Michael Yeadon)

COVID Pandemic Is Over, No Need For Vaccines, Says Former Vice President Of Pfizer

"...what is the probability a person testing positive in Pillar 2 actually has COVID-19? The awful answer is 11% (10 divided by 80 + 10).The test exaggerates the number of covid-19 cases by almost ten-fold (90 divided by 10). Scared yet? That daily picture they show you, with the ‘cases’ climbing up on the right-hand side? Its horribly exaggerated. Its not a mistake, as I shall show. This test is fatally flawed and MUST immediately be withdrawn and never used again in this setting unless shown to be fixed. The examples I gave are very close to what is actually happening every day as you read this."

Lies, Damned Lies and Health Statistics – the Deadly Danger of False Positives

A PCR false positive pseudo-epidemic looks just like a real epidemic, but isn’t... We have very strong evidence that the PCR mass testing as currently conducted is completely worthless.

lockdownsceptics.org...

edit on 12.8.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The top pic is the one you linked to. That's a picture of avian coronavirus, not SARS-cov-2. The one on there is an illustration.

edit on 8/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Nonsense, I always like evidence. That's much better than the illustration going around.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Agree 100%...

Twitter

I will take it to lower the risk to my mother as it is now i have actually cut back contact with her because my job exposes me to alot of people daily. Its not always about the threat to you

Do what you are comfortable with.
Ray Charles could see the politics being played with this cold virus.
...the issues with pcr testing
...the history of Bill gates etc

I am 100% behind anyone doing what they want about it, making their own decisions, comfortable in their own research.
I wouldn't be against people getting the shot daily, if they feel safer.

...until it comes down to MANDATES

...then I'm going hand to hand

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
yep, really unsubtle foreshadowing there.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Mark of the beast?

How can the ones who don't take it get any kind of reaction from it?

They can't.

If you don't take it they may kill you and blame it on the vax.

I don't think this will happen. I do worry it might.

Sure seems like the end times are starting up to me.

edit on 8-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
When they make it mandatory there will be more deaths because the millions of noncompliant law abiding citizens going rogue because their declared a high risk & lose their jobs.

Biden said today he wants 100 million shots in arms in 100 days after he starts office.

There went the Gun sales thru the roof....lol

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Agree 100%...

Twitter

Nice to see someone finally admit it's on YOU and not others to self-mitigate.

Now can we stop this bull# and you stick to that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join