It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kingdom of Heaven and Hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

If everyone asked the questions you ask, and sought knowledge with open minds and open hearts as you do, then we'd have more truth in our societies of today.

I do believe a Higher Order is watching us as you say.

For some, this is their time to Shine! For others, an opportunity to change their ways.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Perhaps to experience truth in mind that is creation. But speculation only fuels the ego-mind that operates in the realm of duality in which only relative truth can exist. To seek the absolute truth we must seek the Father within our being. The teachings for such are not in the Gospels but were verbally transmitted to pupils ready (Parable of the Pearl) to receive the keys to the temple.

An overview of those lost teachings exist in the Gospel of Thomas...

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

"However, upon decending from Heaven, the angels realised that they had no chance of returning home to Heaven. It was a 1-way trip that they might not have been told about."

Not very smart these galaxy conquering angels would be my assessment there.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: saint4God

So accepting self, you deny Father, and vice versa.

You know then the Dilemma!

Only a Fool would deny the Father from his self.

Then again, how Foolish is it to deny yourself for He who gave you life?

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I appreciate you pointing out my mistake Yes combine both eyes into one eye. Or as Jesus stated "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner".

I no longer seek knowledge. I seek truth

top topics

<< 1   >>

join