It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins in the country that gave us Avril Lavigne

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Wait your turn ey?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I mean, we definitely do. People just don't want to make hard choices.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Every move we make has very likely been anticipated. Our governments are selling us out.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If they do this sort of stuff in the USA, I will get a real lot of stuff done around the house this coming year. I will order a load of hardwood logs and cut ten full cords of firewood, enough for five years. I will fix up the tractor, ordering all the parts to be delivered. I will again start doing bodywork on the cars, those fumes from paint should destroy any virus. I can even build a small house on the second lot we have so the wife and I can move into a little house and give this one to the daughter or granddaughter to live in. Heck, I can even turn the little house into a virus isolation unit and rent it out by the week, that could be profitable. It also keeps it so that I can kick them out if they have parties since it is for virus isolation not spreading.

Ooooh, I really need them to ban me from going out and working on stuff other than my own stuff, got lots of stuff to fix around here. Might have to even get chickens so I can have others to talk to as I steal their eggs or chop their heads off so I can eat them. Might even get a couple of pigs....sit around the campfire in the back yard cooking spareribs, fire up the smoker for making hams and bacon. It sounds too great...so it won't happen.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Not too sure how to take the restriction myself, im in BC, last week a kid got fined 1000$ for driving from vancouver to go skiing in whistler, fine by me, but if the kids parent or family owned a place there its ok for them to drive up for the day and hit the slops.

Makes no sense

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OldBlueEyes
Not too sure how to take the restriction myself, im in BC, last week a kid got fined 1000$ for driving from vancouver to go skiing in whistler, fine by me, but if the kids parent or family owned a place there its ok for them to drive up for the day and hit the slops.

Makes no sense

Ya that solo driving and outdoor solo skiing is a mega spreader... I saw someone riding a bike without a mask and I had to scream... "You Are Killing Granma!" I felt better afterwards and showed them!
edit on 8-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Atsbhct

We don't have that luxury called choice anymore.

The hell we don’t!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It is happening too slow ... People will just fold as we have been. They wait just enough time . then they pull this stuff. They take and give each time giving less. This will happen until we have nothing left and forget about what we had.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Take da jab, or lose yer jerb !!

Yesterday morning
M Waterhole announced that the vaccines were coming real soon like.
Listening to radio all day, switching between all of the local English and French stations : there was this surreal, plastic, fake, totally BS overflowing of exuberance.

It was really weird.
Everyone was talking about how amazing the vaccines were gonna be, how great it will be to get back to some semblance of 'normal', how great a job the crooked federal Liberal party was doing, etc...

Show after show, station after station : the same parade of ooze and slime.

Would change stations to find some music, then after a tune or 4, the announcers of that station would come-on to deliver the same scripted messages.

Understood that radio-stations, like TV channels, are owned by large corporations.

So have been wondering if they would be so low as to slip in subliminal messaging, within the music broadcasts ?
Cause we already know that they are as low as a snake's belly, deep in a viper-pit.

Life in da hat....

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I am expecting the same things to happen here in the states
as well.Just have to wait and see how things go.I am refusing
to take this vaccine,I don't trust this rush job they did to make
it.

I already know where to order a counterfeit Vax cert.

That's how they will justify putting a nano RFID in the vax.

Only way to be sure, they will say.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If they do this sort of stuff in the USA, I will get a real lot of stuff done around the house this coming year. I will order a load of hardwood logs and cut ten full cords of firewood, enough for five years. I will fix up the tractor, ordering all the parts to be delivered. I will again start doing bodywork on the cars, those fumes from paint should destroy any virus. I can even build a small house on the second lot we have so the wife and I can move into a little house and give this one to the daughter or granddaughter to live in. Heck, I can even turn the little house into a virus isolation unit and rent it out by the week, that could be profitable. It also keeps it so that I can kick them out if they have parties since it is for virus isolation not spreading.

Ooooh, I really need them to ban me from going out and working on stuff other than my own stuff, got lots of stuff to fix around here. Might have to even get chickens so I can have others to talk to as I steal their eggs or chop their heads off so I can eat them. Might even get a couple of pigs....sit around the campfire in the back yard cooking spareribs, fire up the smoker for making hams and bacon. It sounds too great...so it won't happen.

Yes that sounds great to me too, lot to do.

Problem is, if it is the great reset coming, they will take your house and land and give you a unit to live in and some money every month to live off of.

If you don't have your ID 2020 then you are put in a quarantine zone and get nothing to live off of.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Hopefully they'll treat it like mail in votes yah?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

And so it begins in the country that gave us Avril Lavigne

We also gave you Justin Bieber, and Celine Dion!!

Seriously though, they have not talked about anything like this in B.C. I'm not taking anything against my will.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Hopefully they'll treat it like mail in votes yah?

We had mail in votes in our provincial late Oct, no issue, and we dont use machines, provincially, or federally.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
We are talking about Canada man....there is 110% absolutely zero way they can enforce any of this garbage.

Puck protests....just everyone do what you want.....just realize the morons dont have enough Guard Dogs to protect their own house.........never mind try to enforce unenforcable bylaws.....lol...lol...lol...what the hell is the lonely Mountie going to do with 1000 unmasked People ??? Round them up Rodeo style ???

Its all a sham....risk vs reward.

Risk a fine....the reward is Government Emergency money they hand out pays for it.....think about it people are being paid to protest....they want their money back.

Cops and law Enforcement in Canada are as Pale as Ghosts right now....they are staying the hell away from everyone whenever they can....there simply numericlly are not enough enforcement people available nor will there ever be.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I’ll be protesting peacefully in my grocery store, I wore your damn mask. It didn’t stop anything, it didn’t bring back how life used to be. Forcing shots won’t make me safer.

Ever notice how the mask is like a hijab? You only see folks eyes, face covered. Ever notice how the hijab was forced to be worn by citizens to obey and show subservience to their authoritarian government?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
They force public masks to show subservience to them when you engage in commerce. Forcing to show a vaccine Id seems a not too far next step. The public quickly demonizes anyone not in a mask in public now. You see that guy who just walked into the Starbucks? Everyone just glaring and moving away from him... jeez he seems so belligerent whisper whisper...

If the government doesn’t mandate, private citizens and business can make their own FEAR based decisions. It’s evil.

a reply to: one4all

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Reality says its all a sham.

Only if we BELIEVE they have the power to enforce such garbage can they accomplish it....pick a Province....Google the Law enforcement numbers for RCMP then Google the Provincial population numbers...see where I am going here?.....pick ANY MAJOR CITY....Google the Municipal Police Dept numbers....then Google the City population numbers....add in all the pissant Sherrifs By-Law Officers and others they are trying to illegally recruit and empower....and at the end of the Day they are nothing but a joke....they do NOT HAVE THE CAPABILITY NOR MANPOWER NOR LOGISTICAL SUPPORT to enforce anything at all.

Enforcement comes from respect for the Law not from brute force....lol...lol....lol..and when you lose respect they lose control and become absolutely powerless.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

Ever notice how the mask is like a hijab? You only see folks eyes, face covered. Ever notice how the hijab was forced to be worn by citizens to obey and show subservience to their authoritarian government?

No.

A hijab is a head scarf. It doesn't cover the face.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: Rob808

No.

A hijab is a head scarf. It doesn't cover the face.
Yah no, he/she probably meant burkha because they do cover the face and the whole body.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join