It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Reveals MRNA Vaccines Will Sterilize Women 216,130 views

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
I'm sure Alex Jones has some supplements that will prevent said sterilization.

Damn you sure are in every left wing pocket huh. Never once to look at the message, just bang on about the messenger, get some guffaws and hey ho, look at you little guy.

Can you even think for yourself, or are triggers all you respond to?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Ooh, he’s got a lot bigger since I last saw him, has he been working out?

Sterilisation of women? Maybe that’s why they are giving it to the over 80’s first? Their childbearing days are long gone.

It does a lot more than just sterilize. Where do you think all the elderly brain diseases come from? It doesn't help with Covid-19 but you should take it for Covid-19 they say.

I think the vaccines are meant for your kind. Just take it and ridicule Alex Jones for warning you.

Thanks, Where do I sign up for it?

All vaccines come with a warning, it effects people in different ways, but the majority feel or undergo no side effects. When you put any foreign substance into your body, you just don’t know what is going to happen.

For the record, I used to listen to AJ a lot, then I realised he was just espousing his opinions manly, hence my comment regarding how much bigger he has gotten.

Don't worry. It's free. Doesn't work on Covid-19 but they know whats best for you. Cancerous warts. I think you need your DNA altered also. You might want to read up a bit first about the cancerous warts.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Boadicea

I wonder how willing the elite would be to get their dose out of the millions that will be going to the public.

LOL! Probably about the same way they are willing to follow all the lockdown rules made for the little people... which of course is NOT AT ALL!

I dont begrudge anyone -- rich or poor -- finding ways around these Draconian measures. But I sure as hell begrudge the tyrants imposing these Draconian measures who refuse to respect and obey the rules themselves!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

The vaccine doesn't discriminate, but there's a party out there who is in fear of it and they'll be the majority taking any vaccine intended for that which they fear.

Democrats are a different breed. I never said y'all aren't human, those were your words. But hey, if the sandal fits. . . .

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carniv0re

Damn you sure are in every left wing pocket huh. Never once to look at the message, just bang on about the messenger, get some guffaws and hey ho, look at you little guy.

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME!??

...lol...

I respond to Alex Jones as a source by disregarding it immediately. He is a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I wonder how willing the elite would be to get their dose out of the millions that will be going to the public.

President Clinton, Obama and Bush were all together ready to take the vaccine together. That should convince us it's perfectly safe. Their seems to be many covid-19 vaccines. Somehow I don't think we will be given the same vaccine as the elites.

A true vaccine simply uses the antibodies from someone that had the disease. If they start meddling with DNA or RNA in their supposed vaccine that should tip you off. AVOID.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The vaccine doesn't discriminate, but there's a party out there who is in fear of it and they'll be the majority taking any vaccine intended for that which they fear.

Democrats are a different breed. I never said y'all aren't human, those were your words. But hey, if the sandal fits. . . .

What? Well, if the majority of people taking it are democrats (does this inlcude the Chinese and Russians or all of the countries democrats aren't even a "thing"?) the vaccine won't do a whole lot of good then.

Where did I say democrats aren't human? I said I wasn't a democrat.

You are doing the separating. I say human. You say decocrat/republican.

And I'm not wearing sandals in MN in December.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

That's exactly how I feel as well... While I don't blame them at all for not wearing masks, I definitely begrudge them for breaking the rules they set for everyone else.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

President Clinton, Obama and Bush were all together ready to take the vaccine together. That should convince us it's perfectly safe. Their seems to be many covid-19 vaccines. Somehow I don't think we will be given the same vaccine as the elites.

A true vaccine simply uses the antibodies from someone that had the disease. If they start meddling with DNA or RNA in their supposed vaccine that should tip you off. AVOID.

Yes indeed... I've never had a flu shot and I'll never take this vaccine. I was vaccinated as a child, as were all of my children, but that's where it stops.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

What? Well, if the majority of people taking it are democrats (does this inlcude the Chinese and Russians or all of the countries democrats aren't even a "thing"?) the vaccine won't do a whole lot of good then.

Where did I say democrats aren't human? I said I wasn't a democrat.

You are doing the separating. I say human. You say decocrat/republican.

And I'm not wearing sandals in MN in December.

Let's take another look at that...

but those democrats, you look for those! Hoo boy they aren't even human!

Those were your words, not mine. American democrats and other like minded people are the ones following the fear, and the ones I'm saying will be waiting in line to take the vaccine. It's easier to paint their ideals with a broad brush than it is to go through and name their parties. You might not claim to be a democrat, but you certainly share their ideals. You gonna take the vaccine or will you be like the normal people and avoid it?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Sterilize the US population, then in a generation we will be Hispanic country like the democrats want. Illegals will be afraid of getting deported giving there info for vaccine and they want all the illegals they can get.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

But you really think a virus or vaccine discriminates between political views?

According to the news that's how it works.

BLM protests: no virus
Biden celebrations: no virus
Grocery store: virus
Your own home: virus

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Not to worry. The party of "My Body, My Choice" will be all over this like Joe Biden on a 12 year old girl. Any politician supporting forced vaccination is obviously a white supremacist and will be drummed out of office. Any business requiring employees or customers to be vaccinated will face "fiery but peaceful" protests until their business lies in ashes.

The Democrats will save us.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well, there is another way to do birth control, a method used in the past to make it so people are less productive. Now they tout it as good for you. But it does not destroy the placenta like this does, causing miscarriages.

www.tomakeamommy.com...

I have researched the chemical they are talking about and it does seem to be relevant to birth control.

I like pea soup myself. I wonder if the doctors tell people trying to have kids to avoid peas and certain other plant chemistries that do this to them. peas effect male sperm numbers and also act like birth control for women.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

This is horrible but predictable.

If let's say an Alien race wanted to colonise our planet (those that look just like us, come from planets with the same environment etc are the most dangerous if they exist because our planet is ideal for them and we are in the way), take our city's with minimal resistance one way would be to kill us all off, another to reduce our numbers and either example will lead to our extinction since a species that no longer multiplies no longer adapts and a species that no longer adapts dies out.

WHO and WHAT are the elite really?.
Another method would be to create hybrids.

According to Karen Hudes a former top world banker there are NON humans that look just like us but have bigger brains controlling the world, the lesser elite therefore are there servant's and lap dog's.

So Vorld Vill be taken over by Russians with there own non sterilizing vaccine and lots of Vodka, Chinese whom are probably sitting on a true vaccine to the bloody thing that escaped from there laboratory and which most of us including me still believe they created/Spliced in the first place AND Aliens with big heads and tiny morality.

Be like a three way RTS Bankers with alien space ship's and exploding suitcases battling Russians with three turreted super tank's battling Chinese with suicide ramming fishing boats and laser gun's that go PING after five minutes to tell them there target is cooked.

Ping.

And the unseen creatures from the deep whom have had enough of China so will convince the Russians to detonate one of those eight cold war era Tsar Bombas they lined the Marianas trench with causing a giant tidal wave to race across the pacific wiping out the bankers whom have killed the humans on the US side and the Chinese whom have made themselves into hyped up genetic monsters with three (Uighur - kindly donated not forced honestly) livers, ten kidney's and four hearts on the Chinese side.

Meanwhile a hard working Labourer whom saw all this coming wearing a pair of 1980's sun glasses looking on and shaking his head as he returns to his hill billy cabin were he has hidden out since seeing the movie THEY LIVE.

edit on 8-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Taking a new vaccine isn't big on my to-do list, no. Like a flu-vaccine, I'm 42 never had one and never had the flu.

If it's seen to be lasting like MMR vaccines and the like, then I would get it. If it's annual? No.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Good thing I don't trust the news. Or this Alex Jones guy mentioned here.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carniv0re

That's the very definition of trolling, something the T&C prohibits here but it's no longer enforced due to the pending demise of the site.

Unfortunately our educational systems have taught this skill very well over the last couple of decades, as we see here on a daily basis.

This sterilization concern is real. Gates and his followers should be forced to take the vaccines first. What do you want to bet they never do?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Small potatoes.

The Big-Pharma™ model has him beat, Hegelian hands down :
a - create the illness, or an illusion of illness ;
b - stir the pot and season with fear ;
c - roll-out the cure to the the sound of trumpets and parades.

Now we're all gonna be dancin' the Tyrannical Two-Step !!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Ooh, he’s got a lot bigger since I last saw him, has he been working out?

Sterilisation of women? Maybe that’s why they are giving it to the over 80’s first? Their childbearing days are long gone.

It does a lot more than just sterilize. Where do you think all the elderly brain diseases come from? It doesn't help with Covid-19 but you should take it for Covid-19 they say.

I think the vaccines are meant for your kind. Just take it and ridicule Alex Jones for warning you.

Thanks, Where do I sign up for it?

All vaccines come with a warning, it effects people in different ways, but the majority feel or undergo no side effects. When you put any foreign substance into your body, you just don’t know what is going to happen.

For the record, I used to listen to AJ a lot, then I realised he was just espousing his opinions manly, hence my comment regarding how much bigger he has gotten.

You got two arms ?

Wanna make $ome quick coin, and take the jab for good ole Nothin ?
$$$$

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join