It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The State of Texas filed a lawsuit directly with the U.S. Supreme Court

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Mental image of Donald wandering around with a cardboard box in his hands while Melania places knicknacks in it.

edit on 12/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Mental image of Donald wandering around with a cardboard box in his hands while Melania places knicknacks in it.

Thanks, Phage. Another 'visual' I'll never be able to un-see.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Bob Sholtz
a reply to: yuppa

Incorrect. Election day isn't established in the Constitution, it was set up by Congress in 1845.

There used to be a 34 day window for voting.

We're in the midst of an unprecedented pandemic. Your argument boils down to a distaste for Americans having their votes counted. If there were a higher proportion of fraudulent votes you might have a point, but that hasn't been demonstrated in the least.

It was AMENDED was it not? then it is law correct? now go sit down.

No, it wasn't amended. States always had the power to establish the mechanics of elections and Congress has the final say.

Don't assume the world works how you want it to.

Your argument is still wholly based on wanting to reject batches of votes that you dislike.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bob Sholtz

As Law&Crime has thoroughly explained before under slightly different contexts, the date of the U.S. presidential election is codified in federal statutes. 3 U.S.C. § 1 sets the date as follows: “The electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed, in each State, on the Tuesday next after the first Monday in November, in every fourth year succeeding every election of a President and Vice President.”

O yes it IS a law.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bob Sholtz
We're in the midst of an unprecedented pandemic.

originally posted by: Phage
False.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

One of the greatest movies ever made was Steve Martin in The Jerk. The scene where he is leaving that mansion saying he doesn't need anything, except whichever knick knack he comes across, comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think it’s sad to see America fall down this way. I honestly thought trump had something with all his false election claims. I watched the videos about rigged votes and I thought there was something there. I read all about Biden and the Ukrain and China during the election and it’s now after the election become a thing. I watched joe say himself that they had the largest voter fraud in history.

In the end it’s all moot.

All so that America can lick chinas shoes.

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join